My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The wandering adventurer.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

The wandering adventurer. Empty
PostSubject: The wandering adventurer.   The wandering adventurer. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:08 pm

Ponyville, a nice, quiet place to visit. Thats what Silver thought. Because ponyville was somewhat rural, there was a demand for his leatherwork. And when there wasn't a demand for leather, there was always a task he can do around town for the local ponies. What was also nice was that the local government didn't bother with him much since he was basically just a tourist. But today he decided to take a break and searched around for the local tavern.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anarcho-Capitalist-Bronies/172932
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The wandering adventurer.   The wandering adventurer. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:26 pm

Amina decided that she needed to get out of Canterlot for a little while. Those snooty ponies were driving her crazy! Amina had taken the first train to anywhere, and anywhere happened to be small-town Ponyville.

The Saddle Arabian had decided to board with a pony named Calla Lily, who was currently inhabiting the library while her house was being built. Amina was out and about today, and couldn't wait to meet new ponies! Maybe Ponyville ponies wouldn't mind her different appearance and speech.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The wandering adventurer.   The wandering adventurer. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:33 pm

Jim was in street, in a better mood than usual. He hasn't felt like lamping anypony all day, and he was owed free whisky on account of fixing up the bartender's leg after a fight broke out. Jim had taken a liking to whisky- the fire of it burned like a passion in his soul, making the pony feel both the bravery of his angry side and the self restraint of the happy side (it's more mood swings, not a split personality).

He leaned against the fountain in the middle of the street. He was debating over whether to to go down the shops or the tavern. Oh, decisions, decisions. He could also study a bit, as he still needed to stay on top of his profession. He pulled out a daisy sandwich and munched on it, letting the crumbs fall to the ground and watched the birds flock down to nibble them. This was peace all right.
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: The wandering adventurer.   The wandering adventurer. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:36 pm

After arriving at the tavern, Silver eagle sat at a stool and ordered a cider. While he waited for his drink, Silver thought of where he would go next. Canterlot had plenty of pony's with tasks to give him, but because of recent events and the amount of guards there, he decided it would be best to avoid going there for a while. He wished he could just find a treasure map to a lost city filled with treasure, the kind of place he always wanted to go to.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The wandering adventurer.   The wandering adventurer. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:16 pm

Jim ended up tossing a coin. He decided heads for the shops, tails for the tavern. It landed on heads.
He trotted up to the tavern, and opened the door. He sat in the stool and went to the batman

"A bottle of white horse, cheers."

Jim received his drink and didn't bother to get off his stool. He just sat there, sipping the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The wandering adventurer.   The wandering adventurer. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:24 pm

Galen decided a drink would not do harm for a while. Ponyville has been getting a decent amount of doctor visits recently and he kind of needed a break. He marched through the doors of the tavern and sat next to a green pegasus. He noticed the cutie mark.
"Hey you a doctor too?"
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: The wandering adventurer.   The wandering adventurer. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:26 pm

After his drink arrived, Silver took it and took a big gulp. He then set it down and sighed. He scanned the room and saw only two other stallians were in the tavern. He was wishing there would be more mares.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The wandering adventurer.   The wandering adventurer. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:31 pm

Jin turned to the pony.
"Yup. Good to see a fellow doctor. Name's Jim. Yours?"
Jim continued drinking his whisky. He noticed that it was just him, this other doctor and a different stallion. Jim called out to him.
"Oi, pal! Just us here right? Want to come over and chat?"
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The wandering adventurer.   The wandering adventurer. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:36 pm

"The name's Galen. It is nice, do you work here in Ponyville?" Galen was startled by the other Stallion's yelling. "Oh! Silly me, I forgot to get a drink. Barkeep! Could you get me 6 shots o' vodka?"
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: The wandering adventurer.   The wandering adventurer. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Silver shrugged, got up, and sat down next to the other two stallians. "So you two are doctors? thats pretty cool." He raised an eyebrow at the stallion who ordered six shots of vodka.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The wandering adventurer.   The wandering adventurer. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:41 pm

Jim laughed.

"That's the best you can do? Barman! 10 shots of diamond whites!"
While he waited for his drinks, he turned to the new pony.

"Yup. Docs, the two of us. What do you do for a living?"
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The wandering adventurer.   The wandering adventurer. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:51 pm

He raised an eyebrow at the stallion who ordered six shots of vodka.
Galen shrugged, "I might be here a while."
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: The wandering adventurer.   The wandering adventurer. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:53 pm

"Yup. Docs, the two of us. What do you do for a living?"

"Traveling, adventuring, letherworking, odd jobs, agorsim, etc." Silver answered.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The wandering adventurer.   The wandering adventurer. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:36 am

(OOC: is anyone there?)
Back to top Go down
ashthecrazy1

ashthecrazy1

PostSubject: Re: The wandering adventurer.   The wandering adventurer. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:31 pm

Thunder Star tired from a long day of traveling to get away from her hometown, the name she can't seem to remember, enters the tavern. She walks over and sits on a bar stool and notices three other ponies already in conversation. She turns to the bar tender and looks at him, "I'll take a strawberry margarita, with a shot of vodka." She receives her drinks and sips them as she goes through her bag and pulls out an iPod and ear buds to listen to music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wandering adventurer.   The wandering adventurer. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wandering adventurer.
Page 1 of 1