My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering in Ponyville

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Wandering in Ponyville Empty
PostSubject: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Apple Orcherd was wandering through the town of Ponyville because she was lost. Again. "I'm in Town Square I have to be!" She said to herself she was wondering where anypony was and hoping one of them could help her.
She sat at a bench as her stomach growled, she was so hungry! Hopefully somepony could help her soon "This seems like a good place to rest my hooves." She sits and silently talks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:33 am

Thunder Gust adjusted his sunglasses once again after he shook his head to get a persistent dragonfly away from him. This time the insect got the hint that it shouldn't be there, and it flew off to find somepony else to bother.

"'Bout time..."

Gust adjusted himself to a more comfortable position on the bench he was sitting in and then began humming one of his more favorited songs, bobbing his head slightly to his own rhythm. As he did so while observing the various pedestrians in the area, he spotted a young filly going through the streets and looking around somewhat frantically, appearing to be lost. The filly walked around for a few moments, and then decided to come over and sit down in the same bench that he was in. Her stomach growled, and she spoke to herself in an exasperated tone.

"This seems like a good place to rest my hooves..."

Gust leaned over to the filly, and spoke to her. "Hey there! Ya need some help, kid?"
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:41 pm

"Huh?" Apple Orcherd was startled that somepony was talking to her "Oh! Hello." She was still shaking a little bit and still surprised that somepony wanted to talk to a blank flank like her. "Yes, I was looking for a cafe around here or at least something like that." Apple felt like she was talking too much. She got nervous and started to shiver looking as if she was freezing cold. She tried to smile yet, she couldn't. Apple was too afraid to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:25 am

"Huh? Oh! Hello. Yes, I was looking for a cafe around here or at least something like that."

Gust smiled, and looked up for a second as if thinking. "Café? Yeah, I know a few around here. Depends what you're looking for specifically, I guess." The stallion looked back at the filly in front of him, and noticed the she was shivering, and that a...strange...expression was on her face. He couldn't really connect it to a single feeling or thought. Gust's smile gave way to a more concerned look, and he spoke to the filly again. "Hey, somethin' wrong?" Hope I didn't do anything...
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:43 pm

Apple shook her head. "No, nothing's wrong. I'm just .... Nervous that's all." She slowly stopped shivering "My names Apple Orcherd, I'm 16, aaaand if you could show me a nice cafe that would be nice."

Apple didn't know why she was saying all these this to a stranger. She barely said anything to her own parents!Yet, there was something about him that made her feel welcome. His smile looked liked he was concerned. Not one pony has ever been concerned about her. That was when she realized that he didn't know she still hadn't found her Cutie Mark and her small cape/skirt was covering her blank flank.

"So, shall we be going? Well, if you want to anyway." She smiled a calm, cute smile that was like her mother's and softly giggled when she realized he called her "kid" when she is about as tall as him.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:10 pm

"No, nothing's wrong. I'm just...nervous, that's all."

Gust grinned again. "Alright then."

"My name's Apple Orcherd. I'm 16, aaaand if you could show me a nice café that would be nice."

"Well, nice to meet you, Apple Orcherd! My name's Thunder Gust, though most just call me Gust for short, and sure I can!" The stallion stood up when he said this, and looked around a bit to see if he could remember where the closest café was.

"So, shall we be going? Well, if you want to anyway."

"Yeah, I'd love to!" Within a few moments the Unicorn was able to discern which way would provide the fastest route to the ponies' destination. "If I'm right, nearest café is that way." He gestured with a hoof, and heard Apple giggle slightly. Gust turned to face her, a grin on his face again. "Somethin' up?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:42 pm

"Nothing, I just thought of something funny." She blushed. He was such a nice pony and maybe they would become friends! His smile was so cute. I can't lie to this colt like I do my mother so something's really wrong... She kept on thinking and smiling as she realized she had a crush on a stallion she has never even met before!
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:10 pm

((Cute. XP))

"Nothing, I just thought of something funny." The mare blushed when she said this, but Gust didn't have the slightest idea what she might have found amusing.

The stallion shrugged. "Coolio." He gestured again to the café that he had mentioned earlier. "So we goin'?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:10 pm

(Awww, thanks :3)

"Yeah, sure." Apple followed the stallion to the cafe. Her stomach growled as they walked in. The smell of food was so overwhelming that she almost fainted! "So, where do you want to sit?" She asked almost bumping into everything.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:11 am

Gust lead the filly to the earlier mentioned café, and the two were able to reach it within only a few minutes. They entered the establishment and Apple spoke.

"So, where do you want to sit?"

"Uh..." Gust looked around, and gestured to a random table by one of the café's large windows. "How 'bout there?" The stallion looked over at Apple, and noticed that she looked fairly dizzy and loopy. He chuckled a bit, and commented on her current state. "You look pretty hungry. C'mon, let's eat." The Unicorn lead Apple to the table that he had picked and sat down. Within moments, a waiter came by to take their orders. "What'll you have, Apple?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:37 pm

Apple looked a the menu for something cheap since after moving to Ponyville only a few months ago her parents didn't have a lot of bits. "Hot chocolate and some hay fries." She said politely Six bits...I have enough. "So, what will you be having?" She said, hoping not to sound stupid.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Apple looked at her menu for a few moments, thinking about her order. "Hot chocolate and some hay fries."

Gust cocked his head slightly when he heard her order. He found it strange that, for how hungry she had seemed a moment ago, the filly ordered so little. Nevertheless, the stallion simply shrugged and didn't say anything on the matter.

"So, what will you be having?"

"Uh..." Gust looked over his own menu with a glance to see if there was something in particular that he might want, but he didn't see anything of the sort, so he gave a simple order to the waiter. "I'll just have a daisy sandwich with some hay fries as well. No drink." Once he said this, the waiter jotted down both of their orders before nodding once and leaving. Gust looked back over at Orcherd again. "So where you from, Apple?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:49 am

"I'm from Cloudsdale of course!" She smiled sprouting out one wing then folding it back. "My mother was actually from Appleloosa and wanted to move back there when she had me but my father convinced her to stay in Cloudsdale some how." Apple was still smiling when she was saying this. She was just so happy! "So, how about you? Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:05 pm

"I'm from Cloudsdale of course! My mother was actually from Appleloosa and wanted to move back there when she had me but my father convinced her to stay in Cloudsdale some how.

"Awesome. I hope your mom's happy with that choice. I myself was born in Canterlot, but me and my parents came here not long after my birth, and so I was raised here throughout most of my life. A few years back, my parents moved back to Canterlot along with my older brother, but I wanted to stay here, so they simply let me keep the house that we used to live in together, which allowed me to stay here. Thanks to my job, I now get to travel all over the place, but Ponyville will always be my true home."
Back to top Go down
xXEmeraldNightXx

xXEmeraldNightXx

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:17 pm

(( mind if I join?))
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:27 pm

((Go Ahead Emerald it is open for anypony and everypony :) ))
Back to top Go down
xXEmeraldNightXx

xXEmeraldNightXx

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:39 pm

stumbling into the café, Emerald shook a few loose leaves from her curly mane before moving further in. "by the princess, its windy!" Shaking her head again, she trotted to the counter and ordered an apple fritter. She looked around the café, and after finding no available tables, decided to sit with a friendly looking colt and mare. With her order precariously perched on her snout she asked, "do you mind if I sit here? I cant seem to find anywhere else to sit..."
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:53 pm

"Sure, we have room." Apple says, she pats the seat next to her. "The more the merrier, right?"
Apple Orcherd smiles "Me and Thunder Gust were just talking." Apple says "So, Thunder what do you do for a living?"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:42 pm

Gust noticed a mare approach the two ponies as they talked, and turned his head to take a look at the new arrival. "Do you mind if I sit here? I can't seem to find anywhere else to sit..."

"Sure, we have room. The more the merrier, right?"

The stallion nodded with a smile. "Yep. Come sit down, we don't bite."

"So, Thunder what do you do for a living?"

Gust blinked once. It was strange to hear someone call him by his 'first name'. Everyone had always called him by his full name or just by Gust. He supposed it didn't really matter though, so he just answered Apple's question without hesitation.

"I'm a DJ and producer. Stage name's 'DJ Rainbass', you mighta heard of me."

At this time, the earlier waiter returned with the ponies' orders, placing them on the table and then leaving to deal with some other customer. Gust ate the first hay fry from his order, and then shifted his attention to the new pony. "So you heard my name, and this is Apple Orcherd. So what might you be called?"
Back to top Go down
xXEmeraldNightXx

xXEmeraldNightXx

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:28 pm

Emerald smiled at the duo's warm welcome and she nodded her head approvingly at Thunder, she always did enjoy creative people, and taking a seat, she looked at them for a few moments before realizing that Thunder had asked her a question. " oh! um, well my name is Emerald, Emerald Dusk, but could you call me Emma?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:10 pm

"Nice to meet you, Emma!" Apple was having a good day today indeed. She smiled and ate her hay fries with sips of hot chocolate. Emma... What a pretty name. "So, we'll be heading our separate ways after this but, if we do stick together what should we do next?"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:13 pm

"Oh! Um, well my name is Emerald, Emerald Dusk, but could you call me Emma?"

"Coolio. It's great to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, Emma! So, we'll be heading our separate ways after this but, if we do stick together what should we do next?"

Gust took a bite of his sandwich, chewing and then swallowing the piece before he responded to the question. "Well we don't have to split up just yet. Not sure what there is to do, but if you wanna do anything, I'd happily join in. Got nothing else to do today, after all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in Ponyville   Wandering in Ponyville I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering in Ponyville
Page 1 of 1