My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A day of Wandering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
appleblossem

appleblossem

A day of Wandering Empty
PostSubject: A day of Wandering   A day of Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:08 pm

Ebonymoon walks through the marketplace of Ponyville, a small smile on her face as she looks at the wide array of booths that lined the streets. 'Things haven't changed at all since I left a few years ago,' she thinks to herself, as she continued to walk down the road. Stopping at one of the booths, she saw a small charm that resembled her cutie mark. Placing a few bits on the table, she takes the charm with a smile and thank you, before putting it into her bag and continuing down the road.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

A day of Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Wandering   A day of Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:11 pm

"Hmm..." Was all comical said as he strolled through the market. He walked along the stalls, looking for something to catch his eye. Nothing seemed good, well, good and affordable. He scanned other booths, until he saw a dark colored pony walk away with a charm that caught his eye. He ran up and quickly said "Excuse me but how much for that charm? It looks like quite the item."
Back to top Go down
appleblossem

appleblossem

A day of Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Wandering   A day of Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Ebony looks up in surprise that this pony came up to her out of the blue. "Huh?" she says, shock echoing in her tone. Then it registered in her brain he was asking about her charm. "Oh I'm sorry, but I really don't want to sell it. It looks a lot like my cutie mark, which is why I bought it," she explains, a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

A day of Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Wandering   A day of Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Comical looks at the charm, then at her cutie mark. "Huh... your right. My bad." He apologized, holding his hoof out. "My name is Comical, sorry for the rude introduction. What might your name be?"
Back to top Go down
appleblossem

appleblossem

A day of Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Wandering   A day of Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Ebony shakes her head, a smile on her face. "No problem," she says, taking pony's hoof. "My name is Ebonymoon, but you can call me Ebony." she replies. "It's nice to meet you Comical." Continuing to look around her at the booths, she looks back at Comical. "What brings you here?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

A day of Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Wandering   A day of Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:20 pm

"Nice to meet you too Ebony." He said. "What brings me around here...hmm..." He thought for a moment. "I do not really know... as far as i remember I'm broke." He finished and broke off into a laugh
Back to top Go down
appleblossem

appleblossem

A day of Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Wandering   A day of Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:24 pm

Ebony laughs slightly at the comment, "Well there's nothing wrong with looking even though you're broke," she replies, blowing the bangs out of her face. "I do it all the time and it's never hurt me. The good thing is it gives you ideas on what to buy."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

A day of Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Wandering   A day of Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:27 pm

"Yes, but i'm homeless as well." The thought made him laugh a bit more. "Im sorry, i dont know why this situation is so funny." It was a couple of seconds before he stopped laughing. "Ah, i would ask you what you are doing here, but it would be a dumb question."
Back to top Go down
appleblossem

appleblossem

A day of Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Wandering   A day of Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:30 pm

Ebony tilts her head to side when the pony mentions he was homeless, "That's not good to here," she says, taking a step closer to Comical. "I was just here looking at some of the trinkets," she replies, motioning to the plethora of booths. "It's not a dumb question at all, because there is no such thing as a dumb question."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

A day of Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Wandering   A day of Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:35 pm

"Ok then, how about a question that has an obvious answer?" He chuckled a bit. "As for those boots... seems like alot." He examined the boots, looking at the different numbers and styles. "This seems like quite a collection."
Back to top Go down
appleblossem

appleblossem

A day of Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Wandering   A day of Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:42 pm

Ebony nods and looks around at the booths. "Yes it is, and that's what makes it more fun to look at, or at least I feel that way." she replies with a smile, turning back to Comical. "It makes for an adventure."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

A day of Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Wandering   A day of Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:57 pm

"Well, that is if your the shopping type..." Comical said... "What am i saying, i love buying things." He grinned. "Well, nice meeting you, my time here is up." He turned and headed to the park.
Back to top Go down
appleblossem

appleblossem

A day of Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Wandering   A day of Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Ebony smiles and nods slightly to Comical. "Well it was nice meeting you," she replies, waving as the pony headed off towards the park. 'What an odd pony, but who am I to judge?' she thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

A day of Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Wandering   A day of Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Comical was getting tired, so he decided it was about time to rest. "Twas but a good day." He said to himslef until he plopped himself on a bench and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A day of Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of Wandering   A day of Wandering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day of Wandering
Page 1 of 1