My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Derpy hooves goes to eat muffins in front of everypony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Derpy hooves goes to eat muffins in front of everypony Empty
PostSubject: Derpy hooves goes to eat muffins in front of everypony   Derpy hooves goes to eat muffins in front of everypony I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:39 am

Derpy trotted along the street, laughing hysterically until she barreled into Applejacks apple stand. Applejack was hardly pleased though when Derpy just ate several apples and ran off to see if she could find any muffins at Sugarcube Corner. After that she could go on her date with Cherilee she had planned.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Derpy hooves goes to eat muffins in front of everypony   Derpy hooves goes to eat muffins in front of everypony I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:51 am

Discord was flying with Vastile on his back (The Never Ending Story Style), when they both noticed that a certain grey mare was on a strange reign of Terror.

Discord spoke, "Well, now it seems for this to be possible, that a moderator has released new laws in OC land. I know, I like to break that 4th wall." Vastile nodded in agreement.

Vastile saw this as a golden opportunity to have one hell of a time, "I think it's time we show how chaotic a musician and an all powerful being can be."

Discord and Vastile landed on the ground, Vastile brandishing his Trumpet, Discord in a karate pose. "Time to get this place jumping!"

Discord snapped his fingers and DJ-Pon3 and Octavia appeared at Vastile's sides. Seeing that Vastile was about to rock it out, the both brought out their tools, Octavia her Cello and Dj her harnessed Turntable. Discord even brought out an electric guitar.

Vastile walked at the front, "Come on group, let's start with a little song called, "Vastile is in Town!"
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Derpy hooves goes to eat muffins in front of everypony   Derpy hooves goes to eat muffins in front of everypony I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:20 pm

Sandy was riding on Luna's back, giggling with glee. He had recently become her evil apprentice to bring down the evil solar empire of celestia and usher in an age of darkness and treasure. He was now nightmare star- a great and terrible sidekick to nightmare moon. He flew away, throwing tomatoes at the cutie mark crusaders.

"This is great! Yippee!"
"I'm glad you enjoy it, my little pony! Let us ravage this kingdom!" Was luna's reply.

And so, luna hacked the orbital friendship cannon and used it to convert all the ponies into evil changelings. Her and queen chrysalis high-hooved and proceeded to rule equestria with sandy as their Alicorn heir!
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Derpy hooves goes to eat muffins in front of everypony   Derpy hooves goes to eat muffins in front of everypony I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:31 pm

Brawny got control of his empire, finally. How he got it, you asked? He teamed up with Sombra, that's how! They became Gods. It was more of Brawny's rule. Almost everything was named after him. But what annoyed him was a couple thousand year long war with Princess Twilight

All he wanted was to blow up a city-state. Is that so much to ask? But him and Sombra continued to send troops all over Equestria. Then his Bravo Squad got turned into changelings in Ponyville. Brawny and Sombra added Chrysalis, Luna, and Celestia to their "Special List." Then they just chilled while blaring their national anthem
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Derpy hooves goes to eat muffins in front of everypony   Derpy hooves goes to eat muffins in front of everypony I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:32 pm

Rarity trotted down the street, tossing her deep purple-navy curls and trying not to step in any puddles. She saw that ridiculous grey pony crash into poor Applejack's stand, and she went over to help.

"Derpy, darling, stop making such a mess!" she said, turning her nose up. "Applejack, do you need a hoof?"

Rarity helped Applejack up and levitated all the apples back onto the stand.

A pony and that horrid creature, Discord, appeared in the square, along with a couple musicians.

"This cannot be good," she muttered. "I might as well go back inside. I have some lovely dresses to attend to! Ooh! And diamonds!"

Rarity was remembering her time in the maze. Well, maybe she could convince Discord to give her a real diamond! Oooh...

"No!" she cried. "I shan't succumb to such fabulous thoughts!"

She turned to trot back to her boutique. Unfortunately, as she turned, a huge blast turned everypony, save herself, into evil changelings.

"What is this?" she demanded. With disgust, she turned again to run back, but she squeaked when something poked her back.

'Hey!" she protested. "Who did that? Who did tha... Oooooh!"

That last outburst was due to the beautiful pair of white wings that had just sprouted from her back.

"Oh, Rarity!" she cried with glee. "You've become a real gem! An alicorn!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derpy hooves goes to eat muffins in front of everypony   Derpy hooves goes to eat muffins in front of everypony I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Derpy hooves goes to eat muffins in front of everypony
Page 1 of 1