My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brawny Hooves

Go down 
+3
Badger
Amber Flash
Wild Card
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Brawny Hooves Empty
PostSubject: Brawny Hooves   Brawny Hooves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Brawny Hooves
Brawny Hooves Brawny_hooves_for_infernohedge_by_viperviolist-d53mf7n
Species: Earth Pony
Mane: Long, light green, and curly
Tail: Same as tail
Eyes: Chocolate brown
Body: Tall, somewhat muscular, but not bodybuilder size
Cutie Mark: Shooting star

Personality: Brawny Hooves used to be a violent, raging, loudmouth rocker. After he met his current wife McCallum Lily and had a filly named Nikki Hooves, he cleaned up his rambunctious act and started becoming a real father figure. Age mellowed him out, and now he's a lot calmer than he was 11 years ago. Although harder to anger, it won't be pretty if he is angry

Likes: Heavy Metal, guitars, food, cider, his family, and strawberries
Dislikes: Snobs, symphonies, dumb ponies, and not having money

History: As a foal, Brawny Hooves was surrounded by music in Manehattan. His mother was best friends with lots of musicians, and he listened to a lot of the bands of his time. But from his father, eh... He wasn't a great role model. Boring, low paying job, overweight, alcoholic, smoker, intolerant. You get the idea. He took more advice from his mother, thankfully.

When he was 13, he had been saving up enough money to buy his first guitar, which he still plays today. It helped him gain some popularity in school, which he wasn't much of a fan of, sometimes. A lot of the foals were ignorant slackers. Getting their praise was like being worshiped by rats. But it wasn't like he didn't enjoy the limelight. He even got pretty close with a few mares. Maybe a stallion for "experimenting."

When Brawns was 21 and gathered enough bits from preforming with his trusty guitar, he moved out of Manehattan and into Ponyville. It didn't really keep him tied down, though. Since he was a free stallion, he did lots of travelling. He frequented Canterlot most of the time. That's where he met his wife, Calla Lily.

The couple now live in Ponyville with an amazing filly by the name of Nikki Hooves, who takes after both of her parents in various ways. Her mother's genius, and her fathers musical talent, piled with an incredible imagination. If you ask Brawny, he'd say he was living the dream

Example RP segment number 4
"Whoa whoa whoa Mr Guard. I have not a single clue what this is." "There was a robbery recently, and we found the murder weapon on your property" The guard shows him a bloody knife. Brawny is about a second away from smacking his face off. "That's profiling man! Just because I'm from the poor part of Manehattan means you go straight to me? Besides, I caught a glimpse of the scene, which was right next to my house. I'm not stupid enough to rob my next door neighbor. Plus I'm trying to make a name for myself making music, not burglary! So get outta my face or you'll need to take me in for murder!" The guard walks away, feeling suspicious still about Brawny. Still pissed, Brawny pulls out his Iron Cross guitar and relaxes with some music "Jeez, if that's Equestria's finest, we might as well hang ourselves"

Last edited by Asha Hooves on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:18 pm; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Brawny Hooves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Hooves   Brawny Hooves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:55 pm

I'm afraid this will not go. It even says in the guidelines no "From another dimension" characters are allowed. Also you need an rp segment. Just wanted to let you know now before the mods get to it.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Brawny Hooves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Hooves   Brawny Hooves I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:09 am

Thunderclap wrote:
I'm afraid this will not go. It even says in the guidelines no "From another dimension" characters are allowed. Also you need an rp segment. Just wanted to let you know now before the mods get to it.
I fixed it. It's not perfect, but I think it works a lot better. Thanks anyway man
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Brawny Hooves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Hooves   Brawny Hooves I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:48 am

Not approved yet.
History needs more details. Where was he born or grown? What kind of family does he have? When did he discover his cutiemark or how? These questions could have an answer.

The picture needs to be added to the application, because the avatar can be changed anytime (LOLOLOL, think any of mine look like my avatar? x) )

About liking of 80's rock - I don't think Equestria follows quite the same time line compared to us, so this might have to be described differently. I sure know what you mean by that, but the music genre needs a different word there.

Does any other mod or admin have something to add?
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Brawny Hooves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Hooves   Brawny Hooves I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:51 am

How do I put the picture in?
Back to top Go down
bob

Brawny Hooves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Hooves   Brawny Hooves I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:26 am

Edit the post and press the picture button, upload the file and choose thumbnail. Paste the code that's there.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Brawny Hooves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Hooves   Brawny Hooves I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:35 am

Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Brawny Hooves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Hooves   Brawny Hooves I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:54 pm

It's all fixed. Hope ya like it, guys
Back to top Go down
bob

Brawny Hooves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Hooves   Brawny Hooves I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:01 pm

There are still a few problems with your app, Brawny. The first being the RP segment is in a vague style that doesn't really go to well with the rest of the forum.

Also your OC's history seems kinda vague, it might be good to talk a bit more about his childhood and life before ponyville, also maybe elaborate on his passion for his talents.

Your OC personality is also on the vague side, maybe it'd be good to mention why he is lovable.

If you have any questions, come to the chat box for assistance.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Brawny Hooves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Hooves   Brawny Hooves I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:09 pm

Again, I'm done. Probably still sucks
Back to top Go down
bob

Brawny Hooves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Hooves   Brawny Hooves I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Yeah there are still some problems with your App, Brawny. For one the RP segment is still off, it might be good to look at some example RP segments/other RPs on the site to get a good idea on how to RP.

Also your history in general is fairly contradicting, also where were these fight clubs he fought at. They aren't allowed in Ponyville. Manehattan though is alright for them.

Your personality is fine though. You just need to fix the other things I've mentioned. Just come to the chat box, and we'll help you.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Brawny Hooves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Hooves   Brawny Hooves I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:53 pm

What chat box?
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Brawny Hooves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Hooves   Brawny Hooves I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:55 pm

In the bottom of the main page of this forum.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Brawny Hooves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Hooves   Brawny Hooves I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:04 pm

Remove that language you use in the parenthesis in your character app. More to come.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Brawny Hooves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Hooves   Brawny Hooves I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:33 pm

What more?
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Brawny Hooves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Hooves   Brawny Hooves I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:51 am

This is taking awfully long
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Brawny Hooves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Hooves   Brawny Hooves I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:22 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Brawny Hooves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Hooves   Brawny Hooves I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:36 am

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! FINALLY! I DID IT!
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Brawny Hooves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Hooves   Brawny Hooves I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:27 pm

Re-approved Although the personality could be a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brawny Hooves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Hooves   Brawny Hooves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brawny Hooves
Page 1 of 1