My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brawny Moves In

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Brawny Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Brawny Moves In   Brawny Moves In I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:15 pm

Ponyville is getting a new resident today. Maybe not the best, though. You could sense him coming from a mile away. Whether it would be his crazy guitar skills, or his quick-to-anger personality, you'll know he's arrived. Even though he could most likely make every pony aware of his presence, he's decided to just go to his new home and relax. Mares and Gentlecolts, I give..... Brawny Hooves!

"Hmmm, this place is pretty nice. At least it's better than the Slums"

Brawny Hooves is snickering to himself as he says "What should I start first, a concert or a barfight?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Brawny Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Moves In   Brawny Moves In I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:59 pm

[The character I am using: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t518-moon-whistle ]

As there was somepony new in the neighbourhood, Moon Whistle had decided to pay them a visit, and make the newcomer feel welcomed. The mare had even baked a batch of cookies; although something had gone a little wrong. For the cookies tasted delicious, but they looked somewhat misshapen - mostly like turds.

"Oh gosh, this is a little embarrassing..." the unicorn muttered, worried abou the plate of cookies. She approached the house, that was not too long from her own. Seemed that the new resident had recently settled in.

She walked to the door and knocked it really lightly, nearly in a bashful way.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Brawny Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Moves In   Brawny Moves In I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:03 pm

(The house he's in is 2 stories. wanted to say that first)

Brawny hears the light knocking on his door and quickly reacts

"I'm coming!" Brawny jumps down the stairs and quickly opens the door. He looks down to the unicorn greeting him with weird shaped cookies. "You a neighbor?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Brawny Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Moves In   Brawny Moves In I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:18 pm

"Uh, hi." Moon Whistle said, looking up at the tall pony. "Ummm, yeah, I love a couple of houses down, thought of welcoming you to the neighbourhood. Ponyville is busy nowadays."
Moon Whistle attempted a smile, though it might have looked more of a foresttroll's grin, because she was really not that good with other ponies. She looked down at the plate of baked goods and then offered them to the new pony.
"Brought some cookies, in case you have not had time to get any groceries. I'm Moon Whistle. by the way."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Brawny Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Moves In   Brawny Moves In I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:23 pm

"Hmmm, seem kinda shy. Name's Brawny Hooves" He looks down at the misshapen cookies and looks at her smile. "Not your best day, is it, Moon Whistle, right?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Brawny Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Moves In   Brawny Moves In I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Moon Whistle looked down at the cookies, then back the new pony. "I just don't know what went wrong, to be honest. I followed the recipe to the dot."
She shrugged a little, her arms growing tired, as Brawny had not taken the plate yet. Maybe the new pony was thinking of a polite way to decline the offered cookies.
"Ehh, they taste good, allthesame", the unicorn explained, a sorry smile on her face, "They just have odd shapes."

Ahh, come on, just take them!, Moon Whistle thought, hoping she could huff and just shove the cookies to Brawny - but, it would have been really rude of her, especially that no one had asked her to come over.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Brawny Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Moves In   Brawny Moves In I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:37 pm

Brawny takes the cookies, getting an idea that she was begging for him to take them. "Thanks. Are there any other interesting ponies that live around here?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Brawny Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Moves In   Brawny Moves In I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:24 pm

Free from the cookies, Moon Whistle brought a hoof on her chin. "Interesting ponies, eh?" she said, thinking about it. She was not too familiar with ponies around, only those she had recently gotten to know, either first time, or just better.
"Well, I am not sure... What is your definition of 'interesting'?" she then asked the green Earth pony.

Sure, there was quite a lot of interesting ponies around, Moon Whistle just was not mingling type of pony, who knew everypony around. "Sure, there are some colourful folk around." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Brawny Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Moves In   Brawny Moves In I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:13 pm

"Well, who lives around here?" Brawny tosses the cookies down his mouth all at once. "These are pretty good by the way"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Brawny Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Moves In   Brawny Moves In I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:33 am

Moon Whistle looked at the new guy, her eyes wide in shock as the pony devoured all of the cookies at once. She levitated the plate back, baffled and muttering, "Oh, um, thanks for the praise, I guess..."
Moon Whistle looked around, feeling kind of awkward just standing there on someone's doorstep, and not to be invited in or sent away.

"Well... Some unicorns live here, like Blackberry and Icarus Gear, and some pegasi, Arpeggio and Miss Makeover - though I am not sure of Miss Makeover, she might live in Cloudsdale and just work here..."
The astronomer tried to think harder about the ponies living in the town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brawny Moves In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawny Moves In   Brawny Moves In I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brawny Moves In
Page 1 of 1