My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Gabrial smiles and turns around and heads back to the HQ, upon return he draws attention, his fight painfully obvious, but he doesn’t let them bother him, and as he enters his CO’s office, he salutes and says, “Gabrial Heart-Shield reporting in, Sir, minor incident in the Slums, but all was resolved but no arrests were with my ability to make.” Gabrial’s CO Looks at him, and smirks “So I take it you’re asking for a transfer?” Gabrial smiles and closes the doors, and looks his CO in the eyes, maybe he wasn’t thinking straight, but he wanted to make a point to his CO that he knew,” Sir with the corruption in the guard I don’t think it is wise for me to leave this place before cleaning this place up of all the filth that claims to protect the innocent ponies of this fair city and to take care of thugs who harm any and all.” His CO looked at him, with a stare, and says in a calm tone “Heart-Shield... youre suspended on medical leave. If you’re armored up in the week, I will have you court martialed faster than you can cast a spell.” Gabrial looked at his Co, and was unsure of what he had just heard, he blinked as his Co yells,” Heart-Shield! DISSMISED!” Gabrial blinked and salutes to his CO and walks out, disarmers and walks out his horn glowing with Arcane Furry, he was going to bring down this corruption, and this city will be free, to allow young colts and Fillies to walk around without fear, for Mares and Stallions to be happy and free without a darkness over their heads. As he walks to his small apartment he notices another poster, about the concert and only smiles, He thinks to himself, there will be more concerts, it’s not like DJ Pon3’s going to stop doing her concerts. Gabrial places some of his bits in a charity collection.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:35 pm

"Oh my God." Vassago stuck his tongue out. "He is SUCH a goody-two-shoes! He actually put money in the charity jar!"

"Mmm." was all OzyManedias said. "Why can't he see us?"

Vassago smirked smuggly. "Because I don't want him too." OzyManedias couldn't see it, and Gabrial definitely couldn't see it, but Vassago's horn was glowing a sickly green. a tendril of eldritch magic slithered from it and into Gabrial's head, telling him that there were not two ponies that he knew standing a couple of feet away.

OzyManedias rolled his eyes. "Real descriptive."

Vassago, starting to get bored, hopped onto his new found friend's back. "So what's the plan, Stan? Are we going to just keep tailing him until something happens?"

OzyManedias nodded. "Yes. Wait he's on the move." OzyManedias waited to see where their mutual friend would go next.

Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:18 pm

Gabrial smiles at his act, unaware that he was being bewitched, he walks towards his home, as a pony walks out of the shadows, and follows him, the thug following him to learn of his home, so they could attack him quietly and without witnesses, as he bumps into a trash can, Gabrial looks back to see this familiar face and continues to walk towords his home, and as he reaches the corner , he turns into a ally, the thug follows only to be facing Gabrial, his eyes glowing with furry, “So… heres how this is going to go… first.. youre going to name a few corrupt guards, or the Gang you run with, and then youre going to come with me, and you’re going to come in quietly.” The Thug smirks and spits on the ground, and bull rushes Gabrial , hits him hard in the torso, causing him to yelp, and as the earth pony started to repeatedly buck him hard, as Gabrial’s horn starts to glow a deep red, he suddenly hits this thug with a powerful force spell, The thug looks at Gabrial and starts to run away, Gabrial only looks at him as the thug runs, his breath heavy and labored as he stands, The thug speaks with a pained voice,” Crap.. this wasent the plan, that guard shouldn’t have been able to use magic so soon.. What the.. oh no.. The… oh cud!” He looks and only noticed Vassago, and Ozy there, the green magic in Vassago’s horn. The Thug starts to run again.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:29 pm

OzyManedias, thinking as quickly as he could, tackled the thug to the ground. He took out a little zip tie and wrapped the thug's back two hooves together.

"Heh, These things make great impromptu hoofcuffs."

Vassago was more worried about the fact that Gabrial was looking right at him. The tendril of ethereal magic slithered back into Vassago's horn. The Foal smiled sheepishly. "It is most definitely exactly what it looks like. I can explain! We were... I mean... It was simple really..."

OzyManedias butted in. "Look, I knew that there would be another attack so I doubled back." He took a dirty piece of cloth from a trash bin and shoved it into the thug's mouth to prevent him from yelling. "Suck on that, you scum of the earth." He grunted. he looked back to Gabrial. "I do not regret my decision."
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:58 pm

Gabrial looks at Vassago, and then to Ozy, Their words echo in his head, he then looks to the thug, a thought entered his head, just take the thug, Ozy and Vassago into your apartment… then interrogate this, as Ozy said, “Scum of the earth” MAKE HIM TALK, GET AS MUCH FROM HIM AS POSSIBLE, AND THEN BREAK HIS MIND… Gabrial shakes his head hard, No this wasn’t his way… Gabrial uses magic to lift this thug up, and looks to Vassago, and Ozy, then writes his apartment number, upon a parchment, and looks at them, he speaks in official tone,” I will speak to you two when I return. I’m taking this one in for assault.” Gabrial then drags the thug off, and turns him in, and walks out, he then enters his apartment and looks to Vassago, and to Ozy, “You used me as bait... any idea where they may strike next? If we can get the Unicorn we might be able to get real information.” Gabrial smiles, he was going to do things by the book, and the unicorn was the leader of the small assault team, and he was the one Gabrial wanted to speak to, he then wanted to know about Nameless and her “Master” and the rest of her house hold.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:45 pm

"Good evening."

Needle Point was not having a good day. The last thing the unicorn needed to see after having the stuffing scared out of hm in what was supposed to be a routine toll grab was another maid.

Especially one with that smirk.

"What do you want?" He demanded in a tone more frightened than he wanted it to be. The maid smiled in response, showing more teeth than he thought was possible on a pony.

"Look, I didn't even touch the filly! You should be more worried about the monster alicorn thing that has arrived in Manehatten! That beast's going to turn this town into a hell hole!" He paused. "More so."

"I should be worried?" The mare laughed. "Alicorns bleed and die just like the rest of us. I'm not worried. You should be, though." She laughed again.

"I am!" Point cried in desperation, his bravado, already weakened, snapping, "I'm terrified."

Loyal grinned even wider. "Then tell me about this 'alicorn'."

---

"I trust you won't tell anypony about our little rondezvous?"

There was no reply.

"That's a good colt," Loyal said, slapping a hoof on his back, "I think it would be better for us if we don't meet again. Thankfully, that can be arranged."

Laughing, Loyal disappeared into the shadows. The sudden lack of support caused the corpse of Needle Point to tumble and fall into Manehatten's river of more filth than water.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:39 am

"Gabrial." OzyManedias grabbed his shoulder. "I know you care about procedure and all that but If you want any headway with this whole 'corruption' thing, and I mean ANY headway." He glanced down at the Thug.

"I am going to need someplace secluded. Ten minutes is all I need."

Vassago raised a skeptical eyebrow. OzyManedias was not a pony he imagined to be able to do an interrogation. who knows?

The foal glanced towards the river. He could have sworn he had heard somepony laughing, then a splash.

Must have been his imagination.

OzyManedias smiled pleadingly. "I promise I won't rough him up too much. I just want to chat with him."
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:39 pm

Gabrial looks to Ozy and looks to the thug… This would yield inscermountable information… it would give Gabrial a name or two… Gabrial closes his eyes and shakes his head slowly, and speaks with a troubled tone, “ N…No.. I cannot… I want the information… I want to protect everypony… But I cant, if I make one exception, and it’s a slippery slope, if we’re taking this corruption down, then we do it the right way. Not fast and loose.” Gabrial smiles, and uses his magic to drag the thug slowly, Gabrial’s mind crying out, YOU FOOL! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE, ALL IT WOULD TAKE IS A SIMPLE MINDE SPELL AND HE WONT EVEN REMEMBER YOU. Gabrial shakes his head hard again, and looks to Ozy and Vassago, and asks before he walks off with the thug, “Vassago… I don’t mean to pry.. but… could you teach me what ever magic that was?” The power Vassago used interested Gabrial in several ways, the Canterlot pony wanted to learn all forms of magic to just to know, his good heart wanted to know, maybe to use it to help others, but a small part of him wanted this magic to further his own power, to win. Gabrial quickly shook this darker selfish ambition quickly and smiles, his crimson eyes gentle willing to accept any answer the young yet powerful foal would answer with. Gabrial thought he heard something fall into the river but he maintained focus on the situation at hand and would investigate the noise after he took care of this thug.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:55 am

OzyManedias cursed under his breath, but smiled graciously. "I... understand. Your the boss." He wondered if maybe Vassago could pull anything out of his horn to get him to have a few minutes with their friend.

With a look at his smaller friend, he could tell something wasn't right.

Bags already formed under Vassago's eyes and he breathed raggedly. Normally he could hold an illusion over one pony for a whole day, but he had already spent alot of his effort just convincing the gang of four that OzyManedias was a scary monster. Even maintaining a simple Masque on Gabrial was tiring.

“Vassago… I don’t mean to pry.. but… could you teach me what ever magic that was?”

The tired foal looked drearily at the guard. "That's fine, pry all you like. Because I can't and won't teach you anything." He sniffed a little and adopted a more somber tone. "Sorry... its nothing personal. I just... I can't. Its against my bond you see."
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:12 am

Gabrial looks at Vassago, he could tell by both the tone of voice, and the look in his eyes, something was wrong, and Gabrial made a choice in his mind, though he worried about it, Gabrial walks towards Vassago and kneels looking into his eyes, “I don’t take anything personal Vassago, but you don’t look so good…” Gabrial sighs and looks at Ozy,” Ozy… I’m would like to bring Vassago to a place where he can rest and relax… Can I trust you that this… fellow pony WILL reach the Guards station in one piece and unharmed physically, mentally, and spiritually? I only ask because Vassago does not look like he can make it to much more tonight.” Gabrial smiles he knew the young unicorn had given it his all from the whole days’ worth of effort.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:18 pm

For one split second, OzyManedias and Vassago made eye contact.

Vassago's breathing was ragged, but he chuckled. "No no... I'm fine... really... there is no need for this..." he waved his hoof as he stumbled and bumped into Gabrial's breastplate. "Oof."

OzyManedias took a deep breath, and looked down at the thug. He looked back at Gabrial and then to Vassago.

Vassago nodded.

"Yes. You are the 'boss.' Make sure our little friend gets to the hospital.

OzyManedias grabbed the felon and hoisted the silent criminal onto his back with more than a little effort.

"He will get back to the station. I promise."

Vassago's head started to ache. His back arched and he gritted his teeth. This was it. This was fixed. "Okay..." The foal conceded. "Maybe a little R&R wouldn't be too bad.
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:23 am

Gabrial looks to Vassago, as he had stumbled into his armor, and smiles and speaks with a kind tone, “Vassago, you pushed yourself very hard today, I may not know the extent but I know the signs,” Gabrial uses magic to place Vassago on his back and continues to smile, and shows Vassago his apartment. It wasn’t large, it wasn’t spectacular, but it worked, Gabrial places Vassago on the couch and grabs a special herbal tea, and bring it to him, Gabrial smiles and asks,” Anything you need Vassago? Do you desire a little food?” Gabrial watches over Vassago, as if he were his own, Gabrial couldn’t help but think upon what he had done. Had he done the right thing? To Gabrial, Vassago’s safety was a priority, and Ozy had promised, to make sure the thug would get to the guard station.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:07 pm

As Gabrial left with Vassago, OzyManedias waved cordially.

Vassago, looking back, did not wave back. He just nodded knowingly.

(Later, in Gabrial's apartment.)

Vassago stared out of the window at the city below. His headache was getting worse, but it wasnt because of the magic overuse.

"Anything you need Vassago? Do you desire a little food?" Vassago was pleasantly suprised that Gabrial was very accommodating. He sniffed a little.

"Some tea would be nice." He said softly as he burrowed into a nest of blankets and pillows.

"And your company would not be unappreciated. Can you stay here a while? I don't usually stay with other ponies."

================

It was not hard. OzyManedias found a abandoned tenement building about a block away from the Police Precinct. He just wanted to ask the thug a couple questions before he turned him over.

That was all.

The unruly thug sat silently, strapped to a chair. He watching OzyManedias like a wounded animal. Ozy coughed politely before continuing.

"As I was asking (very politely I may add), Why on this green earth would you follow some lowly recruit home from a routine patrol? The way I see it, he is but a small piece of whatever master puzzle your higher-ups have planned. So why not help me out."

The thug spat in OzyManedias' face.

"Well that is just rude." OzyManedias frowned. "Alright, as much as I would love to sit here and ask nicely, my manners seem a little... lost on you." He walked up and placed a hoof to the thugs knee.

"Lets see if this jogs your memory." He applied pressure to the joint.

The thug's breathing quickened, and he finally spoke.

"I-I don't know nothing!"

"Thats what they all say."

"No, Honest! They never told me anything." The thug smiled in what he thought was a reassuring way.

"Yes I'm quite sure you don't know anything." OzyManedias' frown grew more sever.

Snap

The stream of expletives from the thugs mouth were remarkably unique. Usually involving the Crime Families of Manehattan, and OzyManedias' mother, and a great deal of intercourse.

"Charming." OzyManedias rolled his eyes. "Look, no amount of complaining will fix your shattered knee. But give me something, anything, and I will make sure you get to the police station without any more... Why are you still smiling?"

The Thug gritted through his pain, but held a smile of schadenfreude on his face. OzyManedias held his small bag a little tighter behind his wing.

"Cus That aint goin to be a problem." OzyManedias was about to object, before the steel wire of a garrote tightened around his neck.

Two mobsters had snuck up on him. One was choking OzyManedias, while the other went to help the thug in the chair. OzyManedias noticed something under their coats. Something shiny.

A revolver? OzyManedias thought as his lungs contracted, desperate for air. How did these stallions get guns? He flailed about, trying to get at the pony with the wire. His wing flicked out and reached into the bag next to him.

Muscle memory has been used synonymously with motor learning, which is a form of procedural memory that involves consolidating a specific motor task into memory through repetition. When a movement is repeated over time, a long-term muscle memory is created for that task, eventually allowing it to be performed without conscious effort.

In this case, the muscle memory was to kill.

OzyManedias brought out his Prized Possession and his wing snapped back, slamming the sharp end of the knife into the gangsters abdomen. The unicorn that was choking him hunched over and groaned in pain as he released the wire and the gun he was levitating.

OzyManedias' other wing scopped up the revolver. It was a simple thing, with a hammer and a trigger.

Point and shoot.

"Hey Trigger whats the hold up..." the other gangster turned around to find his friend clutching his stomach and the pony that should have been dead holding a gun.

"No! Wait! I have-"

OzyManedias did not stop pulling the trigger until the revolver said click. He held a serene look on his face, one of unknowable peace and tranquility.

The last gangster crawled away, muttering something about having to get back to his mother. OzyManedias walked over and kicked the worthless pile of flesh over. He grabbed the collar of the thug's shirt and held him close.

"Whats your name?"

"C-C-C-Cold Storage."

"Here is what is going to happen, Mr. Storage. I am going to knock you out. You are going to wake up in the police precinct and swear that you fell down some stairs." He started wound up a punch.

"Oh, and tell your superiors that the Guard is Mine. Any more of this nonsense and I will personally find you and I will allow you to meet with your two friends here." He punched Cold Storage until he was out cold.

=========================

Vassago winced in pain. It had happened. He whimpered. If only he knew what happened.

=========================

OzyManedias sighed from fatigue. His throat was sore and his hoof hurt. He glanced down at his Prized Possession, little more than a pair of brass-knuckles with a train spike attached. He wiped the blood on one of the dead gangster's jackets.

"I think... I'll just leave them here." He sighed as he picked up Cold Storage and started to haul him to the police station.

He didn't lie to Gabrial.

He fulfilled his promise.
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:28 pm

Gabrial looked worriedly at Vassago, as he pours a cup of special herbal tea for him, and looks at him, and thinks aloud,” Vassago, Are you okay?? You seem… like you’re in more pain then you should be…” Gabrial sits near Vassago, at his request, and out of worry, then looks into his book, but one eye always looking to Vassago, using his own magic to aid Vassago to sip the tea, and looks to his small kitchen and makes some vegetable broth, the pain Vassago was showing was not normal, even a younger unicorn would have bounced back Gabrial pours then a cup of broth, and offers it to Vassago, a smile on his face, and hopes it might help heal the pain he was feeling, otherwise I was going to take Vassago to the hospital without a second thought. The wince of pain scared Gabrial, he spoke softly, but worriedly,” Vassago!! Are you okay?!”
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:49 pm

"Fine!" Vassago protested to Gabrial's concerns. "I will be fine." He sighed as he sipped his tea shakily. "It's just that I don't usually work so hard. My Master's always told me not to overdo it. It would hit me harder than most." He chuckled. "Its not like you can be good at magic without a little consequence. I'll be back to normal in a day."

===============================

OzyManedias made an anonymous tip that a low-class criminal was tied up in an alleyway, and started to make his way through the town.

He felt a little relieved. He hadn't lost his touch after all these years. As he walked he hummed a little tune that added a little skip to his step:

"Into each life some rain must fall
But too much is falling in mine
Into each heart some tears must fall
But some day the sun will shine

Some folks can lose the blues in their hearts
But when I think of you another shower starts
Into each life some rain must fall
But too much is falling in mine
"
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Gabrial sighs and nods, again Vassago’s wisdom brings his true age to question, “Vassago.. Im sorry if I seem to worry too much, but you’re a good young colt, with a long life ahead of you, albit a very interesting one with your masters, and being a information broker.” Gabrial smiles as he offer some broth, and sips some tea himself, his thoughts went to Ozy, and decides to use a spell he had been studying for some time, Gabrial closes his eyes, and focuses on Ozy, speaking within his mind, “Ozy.. its me Gabrial..” Gabrial then explains the location of his apartment and how he insists that for the duration of his and Vassago’s visit they stay with him. Gabrial opens his eyes and coughs loudly, and smiles, and disarmors.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:32 pm

“Ozy.. its me Gabrial.."

OzyManedias slipped on nothing at all.

"WHAT!" He looked around. "Where are you?"

After a brief explanation on the current situation, OzyManedias was decidedly more calm.

"Alright. I will be there. I got the thug down to the station like you asked. Did Vassago say why he was feeling so... unhealthy? I mean I understand that unicorns can overuse magic but he seemed fine when he left with you."

OzManedias walked as he chatted with the disembodied voice of Gabrial. Ponies gave him strange looks but he didn't mind.

What a curious thought... being able to talk to somepony from anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Gabrial focuses again his spell and speaks with a unsure tone, “Ah… well yes he did, it seems his power comes at a far greater cost then it would to another Unicorn, but with a greater cost comes a greater power, but Vassago must rest, Ozy Come to my Apartment and we shall speak more, I feel this spell is draining A LOT right now..” Gabrial held the spell long enough to hear Ozy’s answer, but then he smiles and looks back to Vassago, he starts to read again, one eye watching the young unicorn carefully. Such a burden he bares, his bonds like a chain he can never escape, and even if he dident want to escape it, even a simple spell would eat away a huge chunk of power… Gabrial shakes his head, and smiles, Vassago was a good pony, Gabrial had faith in Ozy and Vassago, and it was all he needed to know they’d do the right thing. A sudden thought hit Gabrial, and his smile deepens, he dident want to bother Vassago, or seem… strange, so he quickly put the thought of asking about The DJ.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:15 pm

"Of course. Be there soon" OzyManedias took a deep breath and plotted the course to Gabrial's house.

==================

Whenever Vassago slept, he always had the Funny Dreams. he snored softly in his sleep and tossed back and forth in simple, childish content. His Master's were pleased, he had done well.

OzyManedias was alive, Nameless was more or less aware of his presence, and Gabrial was assuring he was at top form.

Vassago burried himself in his blanket and smiled despite his overdose of magic.

"Yes... thank you very much... I pride myself on quality." He murmured in his sleep.

==================

OzyManedias knocked on the door of Gabrial's apartment and waited for him to open the door.

"Hello, I made sure I was not followed, What's this about?"
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:16 am

Gabrial smiles and opens the door, and hurries Ozy in, and closes the door as quietly and looks carfully at Ozy and offers him some tea, broth, or a Salad he had prepared, Gabrial looks to Vassago and couldent help but smile, he was a young colt, he had every right to enjoy his dreams, Though he had wondered about what of these “Masters” Gabrial blinks and looks to Ozy, and nods “Thank you by the way for making sure the right thing was done. I knew I could trust you Ozy.” Gabrial offers his hoof to shake and smiles, his crimson eyes almost glow. He was thankful for friends like these. He drinks alittle bit of Broth, and yawns, and smiles “You may rest in the extra cot, if you need me, I’ll be resting, Help yourself to my books if you need to do alittle reading.” Gabrial’s collection of books spanned quite a selection, having a few of each subject.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:37 pm

"Oh." OzyManedias was not sure what to make of the whole situation. He was unused to such generosity.

"Well... Thank you." It almost made him feel guilty for the interrogation.

Almost.

"I think I'll be fine. Thank you. Again. Go sleep." He uneasily shook Gabrial's hoof.

After Gabrial went to sleep, OzyManedias browsed through his selection of books and ate a couple spoonfuls of soup. He was startled as Vassago spoke in his sleep.

"Yes. Yes of course I will look after him. He will be fine."

OzyManedias stared at the foal, and wondered just how a small pony like that could be so... strange.

He sat down on the cot that Gabrial graciously provided him and lay back. Thoughts, memories, and the things to come played through his head.
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:31 pm

Gabrial sleeps silently, his dreams, calm and peaceful, And as the sun slowly rose, Gabrial awoke and starts his morning routine and looks to both Vassago, and Ozy, Resting peacefully, Gabrial smiles and starts his morning jog, and after a 20 min run, he returns to his apartment, and cooks up some toast, and some cheese, for himself, and his guests, and starts to sip water, contemplating what he should do with a week of “Medical” Leave, maybe he could work to help Ozy and Vassago, on a new spell, or work make himself stronger, He looks to the Ozy and Vassago again, then thinks, I could always attempt to learn more about Nameless and this Loyal, he then speaks softly under his breath “I need to help those two, Their as new as I am in this town..”
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:20 am

OzyManedias leaned against the wall. He looked a little drowsy, but

"Don't bother. I'm heading home this morning. You were right, there is no need for civilians to get involved in whatever is going on." He shrugged. "And I won't sleep at your home every night. That's just unseemly." OzyManedias walked back into the living room and shook Vassago awake.

"Wuh..." Vassago muttered.

"Wake up, you rapscallion. We are going back to PonyVille."

"Mur..." Vassago rolled over.

OzyManedias sighed and picked the sleeping foal up and set him on his back. "I'll make sure he gets back to PonyVille alright." He started to walk out the door.

"Oh, and Gabrial?" OzyManedias turned. "You are alright."

On the train back to PonyVille, OzyManedias stared out the window at the pastel countryside wizzing by. what a change between Manehattan and Ponyville. He would have to go back some other time. See how Gabrial is doing. Maybe even help out a little bit.

"Oh... your th' King of Kings!" Vassago whispered.

OzyManedias slowly turned around. His friend was just sleeping. OzyManedias went back to staring out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)   The First Day (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Day (OPEN TO ALL)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3