My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thunder Star

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ashthecrazy1

ashthecrazy1

Thunder Star Empty
PostSubject: Thunder Star   Thunder Star I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:02 am

Thunder Star
Thunder Star MyPony
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Purple w/ black highlights
Tail: Same as mane
Eyes: Blue
Body: Purple
Cutie Mark: Feather in ink to represent her writing talent
Age (Baby,adult): Adult
Personality: Has trust issues and can't love as easily as other ponies yet its not impossible for her to do so. She loves to write and listen to music to escape her thoughts in a way, giving her the cutie mark of a feather in ink. She adores foals and only wants the best childhood for them. She likes making new friends but is just cautious around them, keeping her thoughts to herself and keeping guard just in case they walk out of her life like her parents and sister had.
Dislikes: People leaving her or others, having trust and love issues but can't help it
History: Her mother and father left her and was left under her sister's care as a baby. She was a well behaved baby and liked making friends yet her whole life she wondered where her parents would've gone. As she grew to be an adult, her sister also left her which made her wonder even more. This situation made her have trust issues and can't trust or love as easily as other ponies, yet it is not impossible for her to do so. After her sister left, she packed her bags and left for Ponyville hoping to make a new start in life.

Example RP segment: (A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street . Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.)

Thunder Star looks around the new odd place taking in her surroundings when suddenly she sees a foal crying by herself in the street muttering "Mommy.. Mommy..". Thunder goes over and comforts the little foal, knowing how it feels to lose her mother and looks at the foal "I'll help you find your mother, where did you lose her?" she asks wiping the foals tears away.

Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Thunder Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Star   Thunder Star I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:36 pm

Hello, Welcome to the Forum!

the app is a little on the short side, but you got the point across.

Approved.

Have Fun!
Back to top Go down

Thunder Star
Page 1 of 1