My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bronze Crystal's House

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bronze Crystal's House Empty
PostSubject: Bronze Crystal's House   Bronze Crystal's House I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:33 pm

Bronze's Average Home
Destination of house: Ponyville
Area: Outskirts
Address you want: 412 Sidewind Road
No. of rooms: 5
How many stories: 1
Which rooms: Living room, One bedroom, One Kitchen, One Restroom, and Storage
List the rooms and their size and appearance: The living room has just one rug with a small table on top of it. There's a fireplace there too with a black chair facing away from the fireplace, mostly to use the fire as light when reading. After enter the living room, there is a hallway on the opposite end of the room from the door which contains three rooms. The Bathroom on the left of the hallway, the storage across from that, and the bedroom at the end of it. There is a kitchen connected to the living room to the right as you enter the house. The kitchen contains a pantry, fridge, and a stove with a few cabinets. The Storage room has what you would expect. A few unused furniture items and old items. However as you enter on the left is a bookshelf with many books stacked up.
Back to top Go down

Bronze Crystal's House
Page 1 of 1