My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking a break

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Taking a break   Taking a break I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:44 am

Amy sighed, stretching her back as she glanced up at the hot noon sun that was pounding against her coat. She had been weeding away at her garden for quite a while now, and it was definitely taking it's toll. "Ugh... I need a break..." she murmured, massaging her hooves in a bid to get some feeling back into them and relieve the soreness she was experiencing in her muscles. Taking a sip of water, she dabbed at her forehead with a damp towel, contemplating on what she could do in a short space of time that would account for a break.

Her query was answered when her stomach grumbled. "Hmm... Must've been working longer than I thought. Oh well! Time for a snack!" Amy though aloud, washing her slightly grubby hooves under a nearby tap and trotting straight out of her garden gate, almost forgetting to lock it. "Think I'll stop by at that cute little cafe down the way." she said happily, making her way to the main street upon which all the shops were situated. "Now... where was that coffee shop? was it a left or a right?" she contemplated, glancing in both directions, each way looking just as promising as the other. "I... I have absolutely no idea."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Prime saw a shadow in front of her and glanced up, seeing a light purple unicorn standing in front of a garden gate, Prime had to stop abruptly so she wouldn't run into the mare.
"Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there." Prime spluttered out her apology, noticing the unicorn was looking left and right. "Uh, you looking for something there?"
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Amy started ever so slightly before she recovered and smiled. "Why, hello there! I didn't see you! And it's totally alright. But in fact, yes, I am looking for something. Do you know a small coffee shop nearby?" she asked, still glancing down one lane or the other. She was racking her brains for any indication of where to go, only for the search to turn out disappointingly empty. "The name appears to have slipped my mind." she said sheepishly, slightly embarrassed by her own ditziness.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:22 am

"Oh, yeah. There's a little cafe just down this road," Primary responded, pointing down the road she was heading down, "I'm actually headed there myself, you could come if ya like."
Prime didn't normally socialize with strangers, but she was in an especially good mood today. She was in Canterlot (visiting from her home in the Crystal Empire) and she was looking to see what types of paint they had here, and she had found some amazing colors. So, she was happy. She began strolling down the street towards the shop.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:14 am

Amy grinned, glad to know that she had found somepony who had an idea of where to go. "Thanks!" she said cheerfully, trotting to catch up with the mare. For the first time, Amy had time to get a good look at the pony who was so kindly helping her, and, to her surprise, noticed that she was a crystal pony. Amy decided to just watch her in silence, in case she didn't want to answer her questions, but eventually, her curiosity for the better of her. "Uh... I don't mean to sound nosy, but I noticed you're a crystal pony! What is it like?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:19 pm

"Uh...well....it's sorta hard to walk around. The crystals in my coat are really heavy." Prime replied with a half-smile. "But it's amazing to go out in the sun and just let the light bounce of them. And seeing ponies surprise at seeing a crystal pony out of the Crystal Empire is pretty funny too."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:38 pm

Amy flushed. She hopes she wasn't being one of those ponies! "Well, I guess that's normal because they've never seen a crystal pony before!" she giggled, imagining their faces, mouth agape like they're trying to catch a fly. "Anyway, I think it's PRETTY!" she said, the light refracting of the crystals reflecting in her eyes. "Must be cool to be a crystal pony, huh? Having everyone amazed at your... crystalness."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:31 pm

"Yeh, I guess it's pretty cool." Prime replied, trying to hide her blushing when the mare called her pretty, although, strictly speaking she had said her coat was pretty. "By the way, I'm Primary, just call me Prime though. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:40 am

Amy almost face-hoofed, but decided against it - she didn't have good experience with doing such an action in the past. "Oh, how rude of me! My name is Amaryllis Cerise, but you can just call me Amy." she said, smiling in a friendly manner at the other pony. They walked a little further in a comfortable silence until they rounded the corner and cam upon all the shops lined wall to wall up and down both sides of the street. "Oh..." breathed Amy, having not expected such an expansive stretch of stores. "Well. I must say I'm glad that you offered to take me to the shop. Otherwise I'd probably get lost in one of the other ones and get distracted so I totally forgot why I came here in the first place!" she giggled, waiting for Prime to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:57 pm

"It's this way." Said Prime, walking down the street with all the shops. "Yeh, I would get caugh up in the shops if they sold paint." She added with a smile.Prime continued down the road looking for the cafe. H found it and turned to go through. She opened the door and stepped into line, waiting for Amy to join her again. "Here we are"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:13 pm

Amy looked in awe at all the shops they passed. "I'd get lost in ANY of these, no matter what they sold! I always find it so interesting, you know? To see the various wares and such in each and every shop." she said, before seeing the cafe she remembered. "Oh! There it is!" she said happily, following Prime through the door and joined the queue right after her. There was a couple of moments of silence as Amy scanned the various items, eventually settling on one as she pulled out some bits. "Drat! I thought I brought enough!" she murmured, annoyed at herself.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:19 pm

"So, uh, what're you thinking of getting?" Prime asked, looking at the menu and pulling her purse out of her saddle bag. She decided on an iced mocha and a daisy sandwich.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:38 pm

Amy finally recovered the final bit. "Ah-ha! I knew I brought you!" she said to no-one in particular, placing it with the rest of the bits that were currently balanced on her hoof. "I'm going to get an iced coffee!" she said happily, almost bouncing up and down at the idea of the drink. "I'm not really hungry, so I guess I'll just get a drink."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:19 am

"That's nice, I'm glad you found an extra bit."
"And for you?" asked the counterpony
"Oh, uh, I'll have an iced mocha and a daisy sandwich, please." Prime responded, stepping out of line so Amy could order. Primary went to wait for her order at the other counter for her sandwich. She also scanned the shop for a table. She almost looked for just one seat, but then remembered Amy and looked for a two-seater.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:22 am

Amy smiled at the pony at the counter, who awkwardly smiled back. "I'd like one iced coffee please!" she said, placing the bits on the counter and happily took her drink. The counterpony was about to speak again before Amy beat him to it. "Have a nice day!" she said, before she trotted over to Prime. "Had any luck finding a seat?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:47 pm

Prime nodded and pointed to a small table in the corner of the room. She trotted over to it after picking up her order and sat down in the small seat.

"So, uh, what do you do here?" she asked awkwardly, sipping her mocha.

((sorry I haven't posted! I have no idea why I didn't get an email about your response.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break   Taking a break I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a break
Page 1 of 1