My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking a night-time walk.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niabi

Niabi

Taking a night-time walk. Empty
PostSubject: Taking a night-time walk.   Taking a night-time walk. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 10:12 pm

The cold, crisp rain fell on to the dimly-lit streets of Ponyville just as Lavender closed up shop at the bakery. She was quite annoyed that she was expected to close up on her own; you would think that would be the shop owner's job. But since her boss was "sick", it was up to her. The rain, which was usually a disappointment, made her somewhat happier. All day in front of the hot ovens in the hot bakery would make anyone delight in the coldness of the rain. She pulled out her umbrella anyway.

"I think I'll take a walk before I go home." she thought. After all, there was very few ponies out at night. She started walking to the town square. It was very peaceful, despite the rain.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Taking a night-time walk.   Taking a night-time walk. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 10:39 pm

Rose was bored out of her wits. It was raining, she couldn't sleep, and her sister and brother-in-law's family was all asleep. She decided that a walk could help, and went to the door as she saw Star Spark in the living room. The young filly was in tears, most likely because of a nightmare. The pink pegasus trotted over. "What are you doing up?" she asked, knowing the most logical answer.

"Nightmare..." Sparkie said. She found herself being scooped onto her aunt's back. "What are you doing up, Aunt Rose?"

Though Rose was never the fully social type, she cared for her family and her very few close friends. "Bored and couldn't fall asleep. Wanna take a walk with me?"

"In the rain?" the filly asked.

"Not like you'll shrink, kitten." Rose retorted. The filly's look said "You win this round" and they set out.

They had been walking for a while before running into a purple earth pony mare. "Pardon us, Ma'am." Rose said, keeping most of her anger of the mare blocking their path out from her face and voice.
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Taking a night-time walk.   Taking a night-time walk. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 10:45 pm

Bucky hiccuped a bit as he wobbled and swayed down the street, attempting to get home after another long night in the tavern. This time his drinking was worse than usual, it was a good thing he hadn't brought his guitar with him.

There was a spot of purple and two spots of pink in his field of vision and it took him a while to figure out that those spots were supposed to be ponies. With a slight giggle he shook the water out of his shaggy mane, unintentionally moving towards the ponies.
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Niabi

Niabi

PostSubject: Re: Taking a night-time walk.   Taking a night-time walk. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 11:10 pm

"Pardon us, ma'am." Lavender heard a voice call out in the rain.

"Are you kidding me!? Why in equestria, when you could go literally anywhere else, would you bump into me? Are you BLIND?" Lavender shouted. But only in her head, so no one else heard it but her.

Instead she just uttered a "Its quite alright." and was about to turn away, when she noticed a bright pink little mare, no more than 6. Lavender never really liked foals; they were annoying and messy. But this one just looked so..cute Across the way, lit up by one of the street lamps, was a blue colt. He was obviously drunk. It made him look like a zombie pony.

"Great. More ponies."
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Taking a night-time walk.   Taking a night-time walk. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 11:22 pm

Sparkie looked at the drunk stallion teetering his way to the group. She turned back the the lavender mare and said "Aren't you cold? Or tired? Or B-O-R-E-D?" she shut up as Rose glared at the filly.

Wonderful, she started a conversation... and a drunk is heading this way.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Taking a night-time walk.   Taking a night-time walk. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 11:38 pm

When he was a few yards away from them he had the fantastic luck of tripping over his own hooves and falling flat on his face, quite ungracefully. "Stupid ground, making me fall like that..." he muttered, attempting to blow his mane out of his eyes without success.
Back to top Go down
Niabi

Niabi

PostSubject: Re: Taking a night-time walk.   Taking a night-time walk. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 3:06 pm

Lavender smiled. "Cold and bored? No, not really. Tired? A little. What about you? You must be tired, its really late for someone as young as you to be out and about. This is your mom, i presume?" she said plainly, looking at Rose. She was trying to ignore the colt. She hoped the saying "Ignore them and they will go away." was true. She didn't want to interact with the drunk.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Taking a night-time walk.   Taking a night-time walk. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 6:35 pm

"Aunt Rose Storm? She's not my mom. I can't really sleep right now." Sparkie said. Then she went into introductions. "I'm Star Spark, and this is my Aunt Rose Storm, like I said before."

"Charmed." she was annoyed as ever.
Back to top Go down
Niabi

Niabi

PostSubject: Re: Taking a night-time walk.   Taking a night-time walk. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 5:10 pm

"I'm Lavender." Lavender said, half annoyed and half happy that she had to talk to ponies. She was quite worried about the drunk. He had fallen over and might be hurt. "Aunt rose" clearly did not want to be there. I seemed nopony wanted to talk to Lavender these days. Even her and her friends were starting to drift apart.
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Taking a night-time walk.   Taking a night-time walk. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:44 am

Spark noticed the tension. "Aunt Rose really doesn't like talking to anypony. If she had her way, she'd be a big ol' grumpy puss'n'wings." She giggled. Puss 'n' Wings was her favorite TV show. But he was a loner kitty, like Rose. so it fit better than she had expected.

"I'm fighting that statement with silence." she told the filly on her back.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Taking a night-time walk.   Taking a night-time walk. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 12:23 am

(Remember to follow the RP order, please!
Also, sorry for taking so long to reply ;-; )

He wasn't hurt. At least, he didn't think he was hurt. The pegasus wiggled his legs and then his wings, spreading out the feathers slowly.

Nope. Nothing broken, although his face kinda hurt. Bucky struggled to his hooves and shook his head as if to clear it, squinting at the blurry purple and pink pony-shaped things in front of him.

"Hello?" he slurred, taking a few more wobbly steps towards them. He hiccuped a couple time before continuing. "Are you actually there, or am I seeing things again?"
Back to top Go down
Niabi

Niabi

PostSubject: Re: Taking a night-time walk.   Taking a night-time walk. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:18 pm

(The rules say after three days you can skip the person, and no prob! =P)

"I see.." Lavender replied. The colt started going up to them. She wanted to tell the filly to run away, before he started a fight. This colt though, seemed to not be an angry drunk. More like a confused drunk. Even so, she should not upset him.

"Yes, we are actually here." She said casually. Mostly because she was giving time for Rose to pull her kid away. Can't be too safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a night-time walk.   Taking a night-time walk. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a night-time walk.
Page 1 of 1