My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark's little sketch's! (also taking requests!!! please ask away!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

Dark's little sketch's! (also taking requests!!! please ask away!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Dark's little sketch's! (also taking requests!!! please ask away!!!)   Dark's little sketch's! (also taking requests!!! please ask away!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:17 pm

HEYA! Dark here with a new little art corner! ive been getting much better in my drawing skills, so i thought i might as well start taking request's!

quick note, i can draw ANY sort of pony picture, as long as it's not crazy complicated. The pictures unfortunantly probably wont be at great quality since my camera's bad. but Please ask away!!

Also, if you could please place the link to the picture of your pony you want me to draw..im not good at following descripitions of what something looks like XD so pictures might be eaiser..

anyway, ask away!
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Dark's little sketch's! (also taking requests!!! please ask away!!!)   Dark's little sketch's! (also taking requests!!! please ask away!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:26 pm

Eh, since you want to do stuff, I've been asking around if anypony wants to draw my persona, Asha Celeste Hooves. Still not sure about the last name, though.

With that said, you could sketch that, if you'd like
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

PostSubject: Re: Dark's little sketch's! (also taking requests!!! please ask away!!!)   Dark's little sketch's! (also taking requests!!! please ask away!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:27 pm

sure! but i would need a pic of what asha looks like first.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Dark's little sketch's! (also taking requests!!! please ask away!!!)   Dark's little sketch's! (also taking requests!!! please ask away!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:30 pm

Well there are a few in the Artwork and Literature under Calla and Kirby's things, but here's her standalone pic

Dark's little sketch's! (also taking requests!!! please ask away!!!) Jpsf
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: Dark's little sketch's! (also taking requests!!! please ask away!!!)   Dark's little sketch's! (also taking requests!!! please ask away!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:31 pm

alright! i will get right on that.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: Dark's little sketch's! (also taking requests!!! please ask away!!!)   Dark's little sketch's! (also taking requests!!! please ask away!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:28 am

here it is! i know i got quite a few things wrong, but..practise makes perfect?

Dark's little sketch's! (also taking requests!!! please ask away!!!) Asha_celeste_hooves__drawing_request__by_dark_the_hedgewolf-d6hr1iq
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark's little sketch's! (also taking requests!!! please ask away!!!)   Dark's little sketch's! (also taking requests!!! please ask away!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark's little sketch's! (also taking requests!!! please ask away!!!)
Page 1 of 1