My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

first visit to a spa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rez

Rez

first visit to a spa Empty
PostSubject: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:00 am

Meteor star stood at the door not knowing what was on the other side. "I wont know if I don't go in."
He heads in to see what its like.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:09 am

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed a stallion head into the spa where she thought only mares would enter. "He certainly ias a brayve un." She decided to follow him in! A day at the spa certainly could do her some good. "I ain't neva been to tha spa befoe."
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:26 am

I really hate my curiosity." He thought to himself. He came here to see why most mares would come here and hopefully meet one. As he walks in no pony even looks over to him making it easier for him to check things out. "What should I do furst. He decides to go ask a worker how things work around here.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:43 am

As soon as she saw the very handsome stallion at the front desk she quickly hid behind the chair hoping he didn't see her which worked kinda... the only thing that stuck out like a sore thumb was her big bushy tail. She sighed and thought she'd go up and introduce herself all casual-like.

She took a deep breath and took one step towards him then she panicked but hid it well. She took a few more steps then one backward losing confidence. "Hi" She squeaked so quietly it was barely audible. She lit her horn with a golden energy as an attempt to teleport away but only managed to get blown back a few inches due to a small electric charge causing a tiny, but very loud firework.

"Oh graet naw look whatcha diyd..." She said quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:49 am

Hearing what sounded like a fire work and turned to see what it was. He saw that it was a mare trying to use magic. He walked over there. "You ok ms?"
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:03 am

"Thayat was supposed ta be a teleport outta heir, Hehe." She said. "Well naw thayt I failed, miy name is Jessibelle biy tha wai." She said quietly hopping he could hear her. "Miy mayagic onla works when it's needed heh,"

Jessi wanted to run but saw no escape so she took in a big breath and smiled widely hoping she wouldn't be too creepy. "Naw whots a stallion lyke you doin' in a plaice lyke thiyas?"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:11 am

He blushes. "Ummm well I came to see how a spa works and to possibly talk to mare." He said turning red. Well my name is meteor star but you can call me meteor." He said. " so what are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:21 am

"Weall Ey followed you in seein' what you were doin' heyar." She said shuffling her hooves awkwardly. She finally was starting to relax and took a seat in one of the chairs. "Sao teyall me about yerself, I'm still 'new' to Ponyville and trying to geit bayack inta tha swang of things. I juist reycently moved back heyar from Manehatten."

She shivered thinking back to the thrillish nightmare that was the big city. "I was nevah a city pony, hated it so much."
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:12 pm

"Well I'm meteorologist and its my first time living here but I'm starting to get used to it here." He said trying to stay calm. "So umm.... do you have any friends or colt friends." He said thinking to himself that that was stupid. "Sorry I'm shy around mares."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Jessi's blue and purple eyes widened in awe, "Aww naw a meaterologist Would be an awesome! Tha univarse iyatself amazes me!" She was totally caught off guard with the words colt friends or friends in general.

"Weall Iyve always been sa nervous around other ponies Ayund um... Since I'm preatty much new ta Ponyville I've got no friands. Ayus fa coltfriands," She almost broke down laughing. "Colts just don' seem ta fancy me..."
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:51 pm

"Well I'm still meeting ponies and do to shyness I don't have a marefriend" he said rubbing his hooves together. "I think your awsome. I think we make great friends." He said turning more red. "Why don't I just ask." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:55 pm

Jessi's eyes widened as she let out a huge "Yeaah! Well shiyoot fyre Meyteyor I would be happier 'an a cheetah on rolla blades ta be yer friend!" She giggled and said, "Ye awr miydie ceute!" She then mentally slapped herself for making it sound awkward.

"Weall since wer heyre, We myght as weall try it aut. Although yew myght wont to try Tha hot tub and hot rock massage!"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:01 am

"Um ok" He said turning reder from being called cute. "Well your pretty." He said. "Why did I say that" He thought to himself.

So what should we do first?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:19 am

"Aww shucks I ain't thayt pretty." She said giggling. "Hmm..." She said as she looked over towards the hot rock tables. "Ey've always wonted to try thayt." She said happily giving the spa counter lady 20 bits for the day and walking over to the tables.

She laid belly down on the tables as a stallion started massaging her back.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:59 am

"Well that might actually be good." Pays for the day and lays down on the table next to jessi. "Well if your not doing anything later you want to go to the market place with me when we're done here? He asked turning redder.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:42 pm

"Shore thing! Ey'd luve to! Ey aslo need ta get some groceries on mah way. So do ya liuve nea hea or are you just visitin' family?" She asked curiously as the massage ended and they were putting the hot rocks on her back.

"So whot's yer speecial talent?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:51 pm

"Well I live here and my talent is star gazing so basically anything to do with space. What of you? what do you do?" He asked getting nervouse seeing the hot rocks. "Do they burn?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:16 pm

"Naw them rocks only soothe!" She said then giggled, "Close yer eyes and mayke a wiush!" Jessi's horn lit up with a golden energy that grew bigger and bigger then suddenly vanished when the wish ended. "Ha! How do ya liyke them apples!"

(Whatever he wished for will come true)
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:29 am

"Ok." Meteor said as he closes his eyes. "I wish for the bravery to ask jessi out" He thought to himself. "Ok i made my wish." he said as the hot rocks were applied. "Hmm lets go for another try at asking her." He thought to himself.

"Hey...um...Jessi i..um..well..umm urgh how to say this? *takes a deep breath* I really like you and i was hoping you could be my marefriend?" He asked taking another deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Jessi's eyes popped open wide as Meteor asked her to be his mare friend. "Weall Meyteyor I'd be mor' thayun happy tue." Jessi sighed as the hot rocks were applied. "Just meyalts ya stress away!" Once she was done with her hot rock massage she went over to the hooficure chairs and had her hooves polished and filed down then had them buffed.

"Hey Meyteyor ya should get a hooficure neyuxt!"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:05 pm

"Sure." Meteor said walkin toward the chair. "Wow she said yes. SHE SAID YES WOO HOO!" He thought to himself. "Why d stallions avoid the spa? its actually cool." He said sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:22 pm

Once her nails were buffed she took the seaweed wrap and hopped into the mud then leaned back. "Ah thiys iyus tha lyfe ain't it. Not a cayare in tha world could ruin this!" And to think about that cute unicorn stallion that just asked her to be his mare friend. She chuckled at the thought and just sat back until they told her to get out and wash off.

Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:31 pm

After his hooficure he decided to stop and just follow jessi and talk to ber. "Hmm I like the polish colors (blue and silver) it matches my mane." He said looking at his hooves. "I might come here more often." He said now looking at jessi. "Well you ready to go to the market place?"
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:50 pm

"Absalutely!" She said, "Lead tha way!" She said trotting happily after him. Once they were there she stopped and awwed at a mother and her filly. "Aww aint they ceute!" She sighed and silently wondered if she would ever have one of her very own.

She watched them go and continued along the way with Meteor. She sighed and wished her magic would work for her but it never did... she could only cast wish spells on others, not that she didn't have dreams too.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:24 am

Meteor saw how she looked at the family. "Does she want to have kids? Well I wouldn't mind. But lets give it some time first." He thought to himself. "I'm guessing you like kids?" He asked her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first visit to a spa   first visit to a spa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first visit to a spa
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next