My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open) Empty
PostSubject: One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open)   One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:07 am

Robert walks around the market, his sunglasses hiding his blue eyes, and notices a few items that caught his interest, but nothing wow inspiring, but then he walks around and notices something strange, it looked like a small locket, but it was heavily tarnished, and looks at the pony running the stall, Dark Blue mane, Short dark blue tail, but his cutie mark caught his eye the most, as Robert smiles, looking at this pony with a chuckle, “Not many ponies would bother with things like this.” Robert picks up the locket, and smiles, “Pardon my rudeness, My Name is Robert Swift-Shadow.” He holds out his hoof for the younger stallion, as he raises his glasses to look this wild stallion in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open)   One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:17 am

Wild Card was sitting at his stand, selling various objects of some value. His inventory was... unique compared to the other stands. They would be selling jewelry, food, or clothes. Wild found whatever he could and put it up for sail. There was a rock painted pink, an old boot, half a deck of playing cards, and a low quality locket.

Wild saw a very tall stallion trot up to his stand and pick up the locket. Of little value, he said? Wild Card wanted to start ranting at him about how that's the very locket the Mole Goddess wore at the Everfree Invasion, but the stallion extended his hoof to him and said his name was Robert. A strange name...

"I am sir Wild Card of Ponyville! "

Wild Card took his hoof and extended it to Robert's. Instead of shaking it, he grabbed it and stuck it in his mouth. He tasted it, and spit it back out.

"I can tell you're a nice pony."
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open)   One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:34 am

Sweet Song trotted around the market looking for something to catch her eye. She couldn't think of any song lyrics today which bummed her out. She saw somethings but they weren't very outstanding to her which is maybe why she couldn't make lyrics... Whatever it was, she didn't like it.

Sweet Song looked a very... Interesting stand, it had a lot of little things in it like a locket, playing cards, an old boot, and a rock painted pink. She decided to see what else was there. Sweet thought the locket was neat but looked as if somepony already got it.

"Hello"

That was all she could say right now looking at the stuff one more time.
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open)   One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:49 am

Robert looks at this stallion who just put his hoof inside his mouth, and blinks, and stares at him, and starts to laughs for a few minutes, and puts the locket down and speaks to the younger stallion, “You, are the strangest Pony I have ever ran into… I like strange and I like to think I’m a nice pony.” Robert looks to the smaller Mare, he could have sworn he had seen her before, but smiles, and nods to her, knocking his sunglasses back to their proper position, and speaks,” Hello Miss. How are you this fine day?” He then looks at the other items on Wild Card’s table, and speaks with a wondering tone, “Umm Wild Card do you have other items, could you explain some of these items?” A pink rock, a boot, half of a deck of playing cards, and then the locket, this had to be a strange collection of items, but then again, he had just had his hoof tasted
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open)   One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:14 pm

Wild Card looked at Robert, who was laughing for quite a while. He was glad he had a positive effect with that. Most ponies would trot off, but Robert seemed to like Wild. That wasn't a first, but it wasn't too common. Wild had a little taste in his mouth. Gum?

"Either you stepped in something, or you taste gummy. Mmmmm, gummy..."

Wild then saw a small mare trot to his stand and observe his stock. She looked nice as well. Wild hid behind his stand and popped up behind her. Wild gave her a little surprise hug and went back behind the stand. He looked to Robert, who questioned his inventory

"I will have you know that these items are of the utmost importance! This rock was hoof carved by the ancient Moon Ponies seventeen ninety-five, something years ago... I don't remember. And this boot was worn by the Walrus King of Candy Mountain."

Wild Card went on and on about ridiculous reasons as to how these things could have any value. But in his mind, everything he said was true. Then he reached down and pulled out a stick.

"This is a historical stick! It was passed down by my ancestors. But my parents don't count. They don't like sticks."
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open)   One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:24 pm

"I'm doing fine, thank yo- oh!"

Sweet Song was hugged by the pony running the stand. She giggled it was a little strange but funny. She listened as the Stallion went on and on about the history of his stuff that was for sale. She smiled at the 'legends' the stick one was funny.

"Well, you don't want t sell that stick. You'll want to give it to your children"

Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open)   One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:32 am

Robert looks at Wild and smiles raising an eyebrow, and then looks at his hoof, and smiles, “Nope dident step in anything… So I guess I taste gummy.” Robert smiles as he just hugs a random mare, and couldnet help but chuckle, thinking this was a strange one, but theres a good heart. Robert grins and asks “So let me ask, how much for the locket?” Robert smiles at the smaller mare, and flips his sunglasses up and lets his deep blue eyes shine a little, “She’s Right Wild, you shouldn’t sell the stick and give it to your children.” He then looks to the mare,” Robert Swift-Heart, and may I know your name Miss?”
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open)   One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:57 pm

Wild Card looked at the two, then hid the stick from their simple pony eyes. Maybe he will give that stick to his children. They might be confused if they don't adopt Wild's state of mind, but from now on, that stick will be part of his family, since his parents were too dumb to give Wild a stick. Poopy parents...

Wild then looked at gummy Robert, asking him how much the locket was. He had no idea how much it was worth before he found it. He took it and had a deeper look. He sniffed and rubbed the locket against his face.

"I'd say five bits for this beautiful locket."

Wild Card then looked to the mare. Now he must know her name. For SCIENCE! Or something... He just liked knowing the names of ponies.

"I'm Wild Card, king of the Earth Ponies. And you are..." He waved his hoof, waiting for the mare to finish his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open)   One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:40 pm

"I'm Sweet Song queen of hugs"

She giggled it was fun to pretend especially at the orphanage. Her voice was pretty, like the princesses she heard in fairy tales, with the wicked witches,the kings and queens, and the beautiful princesses with the handsome princes. Yet, those were just fairy tales. Sweet Song got her mind back in order.

"You can just call me Sweet"

Sweet Song looked at the locket one more time as curiosity got the best of her.

"Sorry if I'm being rude but, is that for a marefriend of yours?
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open)   One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Robert smirks, Wild was a nice pony, but king he was not, but he had the attitude of a strong willed pony, so Robert went with it, and bowed, “My Lord, milady, then I am Robert Swift-Shadow, white knight in black armor.” Robert looks at Sweet Song and smiles,” Nope, I don’t tend to get many Mares looking out for me, When they see my size, and my glasses, they tend to think of me as a thug from Manehattan.” That was all true, Robert came from a farm and out of fair number of earth ponies, or just others in general, he was a bit bigger , but left for Manehattan to make a name, but that was then, he wanted to protect others now, and was not afraid to buck a colt who was rude to nice mares.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open)   One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Wild watched the two converse, then got bored. He took the items he had laid out on the stand and threw them into the air. When they came back down, he juggled each one. He was doing quite well, until he made a mistake and they came down on him.

The rock hit him in the head, the boot landed on his hoof perfectly, the cards hovered around, and the locket landed around his neck.

"Well, that was fun. Either of you two looking to buy any of these? Robert? Sweet?"

Wild went a little cross eyed, from being hit in the head by a pink rock. He was still fully conscious, at least. Still had the same amount of craziness though
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open)   One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:50 am

Sweet Song giggled more to the fact that Robert was more then capable of getting a marefriend then to Wild Card messing around.

"Well, since Robert is taking the locket, I guess I'll buy the pink rock."

Sweet smiled.

"So, how much is it?"
Back to top Go down
Flufffur

Flufffur

PostSubject: Re: One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open)   One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:07 pm

Arilunette wandered around the marketplace, looking for nothing in particular. It was such a pretty day, the sun shining bright in the sky, and a faint breeze blowing. She loved days like this. She was pulled back from her thoughts when she heard laughter. It sounded close by, she turned a corner to find another stand. She didn't recognize this one, in fact, she's never seen this stand before. But how could she not? It's so...interesting. The items seemed so irrelevant to each other, like a yard sale.

"So, how much is it?" Somepony asked.

Lunette look up to see a white mare, with her two other stallions, one white and the other a light gray. The gray one looked a little crossed eyed, and playing cards fluttered around him in the air. She fully stepped out from behind the corner, making her self exposed to the strangers. That's when she noticed a locket, hanging around the gray pony's neck. A small wave of nervousness went past her. What if these ponies were mean? What if she was barging in? Making her a rude one? What if....No. She stopped herself, scolded herself for being so worrying so much. What if these were nice ponies instead? She forced herself to walk over to the ponies and speak. She hesitated for a brief moment before asking.

"Excuse me, which one of you runs this stand?"
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open)   One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:06 pm

Robert only smiles as Sweet Song giggles at him, in his mind he thinks, Hehe.. nice mare… Robert suddenly focuses as he hears items fall, the rock making a painful thud on Wild’s head, and Robert asks worriedly,” Wild you alright?..” The cross eyed look worried him, but he asked, and Robert smiles, and pulls out 5 bits and gives it to Wild, but hears another Mare ask, “Excuse me, which one of you runs this stand?” Robert smiles and nods to Wild Card, “Miss. This fine stand belongs to Wild Card here.” Robert pays for the locket and gives it to Sweet Song “A nice looking Mare like you, deserves a item of such rare importance.” Robert smiles as he slips his sunglasses back down, their black lenses protecting his eyes from the sun.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open)   One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:55 pm

Wild Card shook his head and looked at the new pony. Another mare has come to his stand. Excellent, excellent. And Sweet wanted to buy the rock that knocked him in the head. He picked up the rock and named his price.

"This beautiful rock shall be 3 bits."

Wild Card then looked over to the other pony. He stepped out from behind his stand and sniffed her. He took a big whiff, and ran back behind his stand. He wasn't scared, he just had business going on.

"You're all very nice ponies, I can tell. My super Earth Pony slash Unicorn senses tell me that"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open)   One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:57 pm

Sweet tried not to blush, no pony had ever told her she was well 'nice looking' except for some stallions at the Tavern. She paid the three bits for the rock and gives it to Robert.

"Surely a handsome stallion like you couldn't go without a pink rock."

Sweet noticed the new mare walk up to the stand, she didn't seem rude.
Back to top Go down
Flufffur

Flufffur

PostSubject: Re: One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open)   One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:51 pm

"Oh," Arilunette turned to Wild Card, who then stepped up to her, and sniffed her. She flinched and took a step back. He did seem to be fit to run this stand, his name too, fit him well. How odd...but he seemed like a nice pony, so she might as well buy something. She started looking around for something to buy.

The white stallion gave a locket to the mare. Lunette peered at the locket in wonder, it was beautiful. She kept trying to get a better view at it without seeming rude. It didn't matter anyways, it was already bought. She signed to herself, and forced herself to look around at the other items.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open)   One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Ponies Junk is another's Teasure. (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: