My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pudding Pie!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Pudding Pie! Empty
PostSubject: Pudding Pie!   Pudding Pie! I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:19 pm

Pudding Pie!(Credit goes to Sunny Days for drawing Pudding for me.)
http://sunnydaysmlp.deviantart.com/art/Pudding-Pie-371152780?ga_submit_new=10%253A1368336727
Species: Pony, Unicorn
Mane: Dark brown
Tail:Dark brown
Eyes:Orange
Body:Light brown, chubby, and slightly more fluffy than a normal pony.
Cutie Mark: A pie tin
Age (Baby,adult): Adult
Personality: Pudding is carefree, and despite the fact that he's overweight(Though he won't easily admit it) he does like to spend time outside, albeit it's usually to spend time laying in the shade on warm summer days. He's normally outright caring too, but if you manage to make him mad, which is hard but not unheard of, then it's best to stay away from him, seeing as to how he tends to use his weight as an advantage in a fight.
Likes: Sweet food, lazy days, summer, the shade, caring and respectful ponies, and warm weather for naps.
Dislikes: Cranberries, Busy days, Winter, Disrepectful and mean ponies, and rain, snow, and cold weather in general.
History:As long as Pudding could remember, he's always been 'bigger' than other ponies his age, but none of that mattered till his eight birthday, where he was made fun of for it from other colts. He didn't let them get him down or anything, of course, but he did realize the truth in their taunting, even if he still won't admit it now.

Then, when Pudding was an early teen, he finally earned his cutiemark when he helped his mother bake a cake. Now, whenever Pudding cooks, he normally hums a soft toon that his mother taught him, and always remembers that day, bringing into his mind the image of his family enjoying the cake he and his mother made, and how much he enjoyed doing it.

After he graduated from school, he moved to Canterlot to start anew, aspiring to become a famous chef. Or at the very least, a profitable chef. But for now, he's just an out of work unicorn looking for a place to earn some bits.

Example RP segment:(Rp example 5) As the colt turns to snap at Pudding Pie, Pudding merely shakes his head at him sadly." Why are you bullying this young filly?" The bully turns around fully to face him." Because, she's not normal, she doesn't have her cutiemark yet!"

Pudding sighs as he hears the colt say that." And? I haven't gotten my cutiemark till I was a teenager. Our differences aren't there to be made fun of, but to give us something to tell one of us from the other. Understand?" The bully just snorts." Yeah? Well, I'm sure you'd know, seeing as how large you are. You can't say you're big boned, since bones don't jiggle, fatty."

The insult brings a small frown to Puddings face." I would advise you to stop, young colt. Otherwise, you could get in trouble." The bully grins a bit." Or what? You're going to roll after me?" What the bully says makes Pudding chuckle." If I have to, and trust me, with my weight, rolling over you is something you would not enjoy."

The bully frowns and then gives another smart retort." Well then, tubs, I'll just walk out of the way from your slow path. Unless I can't move past the earthquakes you make every time you take a step." Once again, Pudding merely chuckles." All the better to help me roll over you when I do start to move."

The bully, now clearly getting bored, just snorts and turns to walk away." Yeah well...Whatever. See you if I'm ever near the pie eating contest, tubs." The bully says before walking away. As soon as the bully leaves, Pudding turns to the filly." Are you all right?" The filly nods." Thank you...But why did you let him talk to you like that?" Pudding chuckles a bit." Well, if I let him get the better of me, he'll just bug me more. Not that I like what he said, mind you, but if you show a bully that you don't care, they get bored and leave. Now, you best get home, it'll be dark soon." The filly nods." Thank you mister!" Then runs off home.

Acceptance

Last edited by gemini starshade on Sun May 12, 2013 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

Pudding Pie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie!   Pudding Pie! I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:22 pm

Lovely drawing by Sunny :D, and a very nice OC.

You are Approved! However, remember to add a certain little word to the bottom of all your applications. Though surely you are familiar with the rules by now.

Have Fun ^.^
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Pudding Pie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie!   Pudding Pie! I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Huh...That rule wasn't there when I made Gemini, I'm sure. XD
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Pudding Pie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie!   Pudding Pie! I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Yes, I think it was added later :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pudding Pie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie!   Pudding Pie! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pudding Pie!
Page 1 of 1