My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pudding Pie's first thread!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Pudding Pie's first thread! Empty
PostSubject: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:51 pm

Pudding Pie strolled down the main street, looking at all the different shops and buildings with a hint of a smile. The tubby pony couldn't help it. Today just seemed so...Perfectly. There was a thin layer of clouds in the sky, making it both somewhat warm, but at the same time not too warm, and no one seemed to bother him today about his weight. Yup, today's a good day He thought to himself as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:56 pm

Kat hummed as she trotted through Canterlot. She didn't really know why she was here, she should be out on the ocean! Oh well...

As she walked, she saw a rather chubby pony strolling about. She chuckled a bit to herself, completely oblivious to her rude manners. Still laughing a bit, she held onto her hat. A wind was blowing and she didn't want to lose it.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:02 pm

Pudding barely notices the pirate pony, and even then pays her no attention as he continues down the street, looking for a shop that sells baking ingrediants. He planned on making a pie later, though he didn't have the ingrediants. He makes a small sigh, suddenly realizing he has no idea how to get to the store from here.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:21 pm

Kat strutted along the street, when a wonderful aroma struck her. "Food?!" she cried, her mouth watering. Quickly, she darted into the shop the scent had wafted from. She rushed to the counter and ordered as much as she could. Dropping bits on the counter, she took a seat to wait.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:42 pm

After a few minutes of searching, Pudding finally comes across the shop where he normally gets his ingrediants, and walks in to grab some. Normally the shop doesn't sell the ingrediants, since they use it in their own cooking, but the owner was gracious enough to help Pudding with his baking supplies. After grabbing his ingrediants, and ordering a couple dozen treats for himself, he looks around for a place to sit, and sighs when he realizes the only other seat is next to a very odd looking mare.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:45 pm

Kat awaited her order, and it soon came. The waitress set the platter of delicacies in front of her, and she began devouring them. She was already half way through, when she noticed the tubby pony from earlier. She grinned, waving him over as there were no other seats.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:19 pm

Pudding Pie's hint of a smile returns as he walks over to sit next to the mare, still waiting for his order." Good day, and how are you today, miss?" He says politely, the seat creaking a bit as he sits on it.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:39 pm

"I'm fantastic!" Kat laughed, "ad yourshelf?" she asked through a mouthful of sweets. She shoveled food into her mouth faster then you could imagine. She finished the plate within 6 minutes, and sat back in her chair.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:55 pm

Pudding Pie nods." I'm fine, especially since today seems to be just perfect. So, might I ask why you wear such...Odd attire?" He asks curiously, looking to see if his food is coming yet.(Short, I know.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:06 pm

"Odd attire?" Kat wondered, looking at herself. "What's so odd about a hat?"

She tilted her head curiously, what was so strange about her clothes? Was it her katanas?

(tis alright)
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:22 pm

"That, and those swords of yours. I didn't even realize the royal guard let ponies walk around town armed." Pudding Pie says, his smile widening as his food finally arrives, a massive plate of treats.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:31 pm

"Royal Guard? There're guards in this town?!" her teeth clattered together and she pushed her katana underneath table. She looked around the shop nervously, but then laughed. "That's funny" she snickered, picking a sweet off of the stallion's tray and popping it into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:37 pm

Pudding Pie raises an eyebrow in question at her." Of course there's guards here. It IS the capital of Equestria. Why wouldn't there be? And why is it funny?" He raises no objection to her taking a treat, taking a couple himself and eating them quickly.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:56 pm

"What?! This is the capital?!" she cried, facehoofing. "How could I have forgotten! I'm an idiot!" she banged her head on the table, forgetting the capital of the country she was born in? How? She shrugged, "Well, there goes my memory." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:06 pm

He chuckles a bit himself, then offers her another treat from his plate." Want another? But seriously, why would a young mare like yourself have trouble with the guards? I can only assume that from the way you acted when I asked earlier...."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:45 pm

Kat nodded, taking a treat and chewing slowly before she answered "Trouble? I'd have none, they'd have quite a bit though." she laughed, patting her Katanas. Grinning, she popped another sweet into her mouth. "Assuming things is silly."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:07 pm

Pudding Pie smiles a bit." That's...Well, I suppose I can't argue with that logic, though I might question the moral problems with fighting the royal guard...Anyway, it's good to see you're not causing any problems at the moment. I think."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:17 pm

"Oh you're silly!" Kat laughed, clapping the stallion on the shoulder, "I don't cause problems, they just tend to find me!"

She smiled, still laughing hard. "It's not my fault they don't like pirates!" she smirked, taking another sweet off of Pudding's plate.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:01 pm

"Ah, you're a pirate. Isn't that like...A thief with a boat?" Pudding says calmly, a hint of curiosity in his voice as he finishes the last sweet on his plate." No offense, of course. You're kind does tend to steal stuff and bring the attention of the royal guards onto you for reasons."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:22 pm

"Well, I haven't actually stolen anything yet. I mean, I don't even have a crew." she pouted, looking down at the table. "And I just barely got a boat." she bit her lip, still staring at the ground. Perhaps she would find a willing and able crew somewhere in Equestria, perhaps Ponyville. The ponies up in Manehatten and Canterlot were of no use to her.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:34 pm

"Well, I'd offer to help you, but you pirates tend to be...Well..mean. Also, I'm a cook, so I doubt I'd be much help anyway." Pudding says, before taking his plate up to the counter quickly and coming back to sit down again.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:47 pm

"Ooooh! You're a cook?! I need a cook!" she grinned, looking down at the fat cook, "I should have known! I knew there was something about you!" she laughed, standing up on the table. There was a soft tinkling music floating around the room, and Kat danced to it.

Ponies looked oddly at her, as if she was crazy. Well, she sort of was.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:35 am

Pudding merely shaked his head, laughing lightly." Nah, I don't think I'm cut out to be a pirate. Too much violence and hatred. That, and I'd probably want to help most ships instead of rob them."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:30 pm

Kat pouted, "Awe come on." she pursed her lips, "Well, I guess it was nice meeting you." she said, standing.

"Wait, we didn't actually meet! What's your name Mr. Cook?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:04 pm

Pudding chuckled at her as she pouted, and begun to stand up himself before answering her question." Pudding Pie, and yours?" He asks with a genuine curiosity to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pudding Pie's first thread!   Pudding Pie's first thread! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pudding Pie's first thread!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next