My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! Empty
PostSubject: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:35 am

Cloudwing stood behind her stall, organising the little cupcakes and making sure they all had a cherry on top. She smiled at everypony as they passed by, hoping to put them in high spirits. She didn't want to pressure anypony into buying anything, so she didn't call out to anypony. She just stood and smiled, knowing that if a pony wanted something, they'd come and talk to her.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:40 am

[Hey! I haven't seen you before! Can I join this here topic? Sorry if I'm a slow poster. Probably on the whole other side of the world to you.]

Peppermint Winter bounced down the street, the sun shining down and her saddle bags full of stuff. Inside where some kitchen basics - eggs, milk, flour, etc., along with some other stuff like pranking materials. But no-one knew that. She was just about to round the bend and head home when the delicious smell of cherry wafted to her nose from a stall she was passing. Sniffing deeply, Pepper's mouth watered instantly, and she turned back to check out the wares.

Hopping up to the owner, a white, friendly looking pegasus, Pepper studied all the food that was on show, the rows and rows jam-packed with various cherry-filled goodies. "Excuse me Miss Pony! Can I ask what you're selling?" she chirruped, bouncing up and down as she spoke, before stopping because she realised she was probably distracting the mare.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:28 am

[I just got approved, so yep, I'm new! sure you can join, I don't mind at all. And it doesn't matter if you're a slow poster, I'm fine with that!]

Cloudwing smiled at the pony, "Everything you can see is freshly baked and on sale, so just say if you want anything! I'm Cloudwing by the way, who might you be?" She said happily, tilting her head inquisitively. She then remembered that she'd brought a basket of cherries to sell separately and hurriedly put it on the table, looking a little embarrassed by her mistake.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:52 am

The filly's eyes gleamed, reflecting the food she saw that was steaming and looked absolutely delicious. Licking her lips, Pepper pointed with one hoof over to a small, lightly frosted cupcake, it's rosy hues glistening invitingly. "My name's Peppermint Winter, but you can just call me Pepper, and it's very nice to meet you! I'd like that cupcake right there please, Miss Cloudwing. How much is it?" she asked, rifling in her small bags as she hunted down the spare bits she had. She was still digging through when she heard a small *thud* from the opposite table, and saw a new basket of cherries that hadn't been there a second ago along with a very sheepish looking Miss Cloudwing. She liked this pony already.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Cloudwing smiled and moved the chosen cake forward, "Two bits for a cherry cupcake!" She said, then looked at the basket of cherries. "This would be my first stall since I moved, so sorry if I'm a little un-organised." She flicked a bit of hair out of her eyes in a feeble attempt to hide even more embarrassment, she must look ridiculous to Pepper.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:54 am

Pepper giggled as she plopped three bits on the counter, still slightly confused about her maths skills. She was still learning the various workings of money and such, so, being inexperienced and only a filly, she overpaid. Pulling the cupcake towards her, she bit into it, and gasped as the flavours as well as the heat of the cupcake exploded in her mouth. She bounced around, flapping her hooves in front of her mouth as she tried desperately to stop the burning. "Oh! Ah! It burns! Burns!" she yelped, before quickly swallowing it and letting out a sigh of relief. "Oh... That's better." she giggled, realising how idiotic she must've looked, before taking another bite - this time blowing on it first.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:25 am

Cloudwing giggled quietly and moved two bits to one side. "You keep this one." She told the filly, pushing the last bit forward. She wasn't the type to take advantage of others, especially not a filly who probably just burnt her tongue. "Are you alright? Sorry, I should have warned you that they were hot." She bit her lip. Made another mistake, today was not going well for her.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:04 am

"Oh!" Pepper breathed, realising the mistake she had made, but also surprised that the mare had actually returned the extra bit, only improving her opinion of this pony. Smiling even wider than before, she took the bit and tucked it away safely. "Thank you very much! And yes, I'm ok. I should've realised they were hot anyway by the steam wafting off them." she said, grinning sheepishly as she took another bite of the delicious flavour-packed cupcake. "So, how are you Miss Cloudwing?"
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:18 am

Cloudwing smiled at the filly, "I'm very well, thank you!" She said, taking a few cherries from the basket and attempting to make them into a pyramid. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:36 am

Pepper shrugged. "Could be better. I'm not bad, if that's what you're asking. Just wish I could see my parents soon." she said, a hint of sadness in her voice before it vanished as soon as it appeared. "But eh. I guess I'm used to it anyway." she said, back to her chipper self as she dismissed the subject with a wave of her hoof. Seeing Cloudwing try to put the cherries into a pyramid, her eyes glimmered, and she took a few cherries as well. Gently stacking them so their stalks faced outwards, she managed to build a pyramid in a few minutes. Clapping her hooves in glee, she pointed excitedly to her pyramid. "Look! Look! I did it!"
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:59 am

"That is one brilliant pyramid." Cloudwing commented, just managing to catch a falling cherry with her nose. She flicked it of with a giggle and put it back where it fell from. "You're an expert pyramid maker, that's for sure!" She cried, glancing at the filly's cutie mark. Although it had vanished, she had taken note of Pepper's sadness and she was eager to keep her smiling. A sad friend made her sad, so she like to help everypony and make them smile.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:49 pm

Seeing Cloudwing's happy smile and cheerful demeanor, Pepper giggled as well. She was the kind of filly that was happy when others were happy, and sad when others were to. Judging by the way Cloudwing acted, she guessed she was the same, and became determined to stay as happy as possible, be it for herself or for Cloudwing. "Tee hee! It's actually the first tim I've ever attempted a pyramid." she said, poking hers and watching it crumble with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:24 am

Cloudwing gave her a disbelieving look, "You must be a natural then, because you made one perfectly!" In her excitement, she accidentally knocked a cherry at the bottom of her own pyramid, sending the rest of them falling to the table, and a few to the floor. Hurriedly, she stopped any more from falling and began to put them back in the basket. "Hm...cherries are easy to lose. Why don't you try making a cupcake pyramid?" She offered.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Pepper's eyes glittered. "Really? You'd let me do that?" she asked, happiness bubbling over. "Yippee!!!" she exclaimed, jumping around once or twice before cartwheeling back over and getting straight to work. She carefully stacked them so as to disrupt the icing as little as possible, and organised them so that each layer had an even mix of each colour. It was harder because she didn't want to flatten any icing, but she succeeded in the end."I did it!"
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:37 am

"Good job!" She exclaimed, looking at the colourful stack. "You should get a job in food stacking!" She joked, tucking a cheery under her wing and making sure it nestled between her feathers.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:04 am

"Teehee! Thanks. But I don't think I'd be able to sit still long enough to be able too!" Pepper giggled, bouncing up and down before she accidentally jostled the table, sending the food on it flying. "Gah!" she gasped, grabbing a plate with a hoof and catching the cupcakes one by one. The end result wasn't as neat as before, but hey, at least none of the cupcakes were dropped. "Heh. Sorry about that. I'm a little clumsy." she said sheepishly, placing the plate back on a table.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:11 am

Cloudwing giggled, "It's okay, I've knocked my fair share of thing over." She took a cupcake off the plate and looked at it for a while, then turned back to pepper, "You up for a challenge?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Pepper's eyes lit up with a new light - determination and mischievousness. "You got it." she said, rubbing her hooves together gleefully. "Name it, and I'll be game. Well, actually, it depends, but... GENERALLY I'll be game." she giggled, correcting herself as she realised that if the challenge was to fly or jump off a cliff there was no way she was doing that.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:30 am

Cloudwing put a cupcake in front of the filly. "How many of these can you balance on your nose at once?" She said, holding back fits of giggles.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:08 am

Pepper grinned. "Easy peasy!" she said, already tossing one cupcake into the air and catching it smoothly. "Next one!" she said, her grin growing as the pile of cupcakes steadily grew until it was taller than Pepper herself, and even though she was a filly, it was still a pretty tall tower. "I think that's about it. I can't throw any higher!" she said, laughing while wobbling back and forth to balance the tower. Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see that there were quite a few ponies gathered around. Getting an idea, Pepper began to shout to them. "BUY SOME CUPCAKES! HOT, FRESH, CHERRY CUPCAKES!" she yelled to the ponies, thinking it would help Miss Cloudwing's business. And it did. The various ponies were soon lining up to buy some of her food.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:08 am

Cloudwing laughed as Pepper advertised her treats in a unique way. As she began to shorten the queue, she called over to her friend, "You sure you can keep them all up?"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:09 pm

"Uhh... Maybe?" she asked, a sheepish grin on her face as a sudden strong gust of wind blew one cupcake off the top. "Ack!" she squeaked, reaching out a hand and catching it. "Phew." she breathed, before realising more were toppling now because of the wind and because of the fact that she had leaned a little one way. "Wah!" Pepper cried, as she started to try to catch all the cupcakes. "Miss Cloudwing! A little help here?" she called over, hoping that the pegasus would hear her and come to her aid.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:30 pm

Cloudwing shot out from behind the stall at unneccasary speed, using the wingpower she gained from pulling a cart to be fast enough to catch the cupcakes that Pepper had dropped before they hit the ground. "You got the rest?" She asked quickly, hoping they hadn`t missed any.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Pepper had barely called for the whit pegasus when, suddenly, a blur dashed past her, the wind force created almost making her drop all her cupcakes. The bklur stopped, and she realised it was Miss Cloudwing. "Uhh... I think so..." Pepper shakily replied, having cupcakes balanced on her hooves, her nose, and her forehead. "Sorry about your merchandise... I'm so clumsy!"
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:59 am

Cloudwing smiled, dropping cupcakes at the stall, and flew over taking a few cupcakes off Pepper's head. "You did a wonderful job, don't you worry." She told her, realising she moved a little too fast and blushing slightly because of this fact, athough she tried to cover it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next