My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cupcakes for breakfast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

Cupcakes for breakfast Empty
PostSubject: Cupcakes for breakfast   Cupcakes for breakfast I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Cupcakes, so sweet and tasty,
cupcakes, don't be too hasty,
cupcakes,
cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes!

Oh yes, he loved that song. He didn't even remember where he had heared that one, but he wasn't able to get it out of his head. Not that he wanted to, anyway.
But there was something he liked more than that song - cupcakes. He loved to eat his breakfast at Sugarcube Corner, maybe a little too much, as a few pounds less on his hip would have been a little more healthy.
"Good morning, Mrs Cake", Ciacico said when he entered the store. "I'd like two vanilla cupcakes, one hot chocolate milk and the newspaper. Whait, forget the last one, I don't have anypony to read it", he added and laughed. He took the tablet and sat down at one of the tables.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Location : Deepest darkest corners of the mind of a genius dolphin trainer

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes for breakfast   Cupcakes for breakfast I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Blackfire strode into the town bakery, it was unusuall for the stallion to endulge in sweets so early in the morning. But today he craved cake, so by the biological laws of Celestia, he must have cake. He made his way to the counter.

"I'll take a large slice of marble cake, a large chocolate milk, a pen and the newspaper. I'm gonna make ever article talk about me." He said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes for breakfast   Cupcakes for breakfast I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:09 pm

Ciacico just had set down and was about to eat his first cupcake when a pony entered the store. Nothing special, he wasn't the only guest here after all, but it was fun to listen to the things the ponies said.
"I'll take a large slice of marble cake, a large chocolate milk, a pen and the newspaper. I'm gonna make every article talk about me."
What was that supposed to mean? He just wasn't able to find out what the pony was doing just by thinking about it. There was only one solution.
He waited until the stallion passed the table he was sitting at and then asked:
"Excuse me, sir, but what exactly are you about to do with that newspaper? 'Make every article talk about me' doesn't really make sense to me..."
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes for breakfast   Cupcakes for breakfast I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Blackfire, using his magic, carried his food over to a quaint little table to eat on. He passed one table where a younger Pony asked him what he was going to do with the newspaper.

"I'll tell you. See, every article here talks about somepony who isn't me. That's a problem, but with a little editing..." He trailed off as he began scribbling on the paper.

"There. It now says 'Blackfire raises worth of bits' and 'Blackfire leak causes house fire'. Oh, and 'Blackfire shows off her new dress'. Wait, that last one doesn't work." He said, trying to cross off his name from the last headline.
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes for breakfast   Cupcakes for breakfast I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:35 am

Ciacico listened to the thing the pony told him. It was a little strange, but somehow it also was funny. Yes, that would be something, having an own article in a newspaper, and this method wasn't even bad, hey, it even worked.
"Wow, that's interesting", he said after a while. "See, I've never even read a newspaper before, but I think having his name being mentioned in one must be a cool feeling."
Ciacico finally took a bite from his cupcake. "So I suppose your name is Blackfire, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes for breakfast   Cupcakes for breakfast I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:53 pm

"Very good. You're one step closer to becoming an aquaintance. What's your name, kid?" Asked Blackfire, stuffing a slice of cake in his nouth.

It tasted very sweet, the kind of sweet a. Pony wanted to keep in their mouth for hours. Unfortunatly, he had to swallow it. He downed it with his milk as he awaited younger pony's response.
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes for breakfast   Cupcakes for breakfast I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:00 pm

"My name's Ciacico", he answered. This stallion was an interesting guy, maybe he was able to chat some more...
"Er... if you wouldn't mind, could you read from that newspaper? I'd read it myself if I could, but... Well, I can't read newspapers. I can't even read books. That would be very nice of you."
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes for breakfast   Cupcakes for breakfast I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:29 pm

Lah yes, illiteracy. A major problem for ponies all over the world." Said Blackfire, as he sat down in front of Ciacico and cleared his throat.

"A gas leak in a hous somewhere near Fillydelphia causes thousands of bits in damage. Local inventor build catapult. Local inventor is sent to the hospital because of his catapult. How're stoories working working out for ya?" He asked, as he scarfed down his second piece of cake.
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes for breakfast   Cupcakes for breakfast I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Ciacico took an other bite from his cupcake. "Nothing interesting today? Too bad, i love exciting newspaper stories that don't end in a disaster. Especially if somepony reads them for me like an actor, then they sound even more awesome than usually."
For a few seconds Ciacico didn't say anything because he was looking for anything else to talk about. But he eventually found something.
"Are you living in Ponyville or are you here for a visit?"
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes for breakfast   Cupcakes for breakfast I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:12 pm

"Oh so you like stories?" Asked Blackfire, chuckling, he would put on a bit of a tall tale for the pony.

"Here's a story about myself. It was a dark and stormy night, I was under a downpour of rain, building a home. But the rain was causing me a buck load of trouble. Water kept irritating my eyes, and the wind kept making me shiver. But through high water and cold, I finished that lovely home. How's that for and interesting tale?" Blackfire had found himself standing at the counter, his hoof stepping on a slice of cake. Blackfire picked said slice and quickly ate it, dropping two bits on the counter to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes for breakfast   Cupcakes for breakfast I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:22 am

"Wow..", Ciacico replied, his eyes opening wide behind his masking glasses. "I would really have liked to see that, but even if I had been there, it wouldn't have worked. Well, at least I wouldn't really have seen that the way you did."
Ciacico took another bite of his cupcake. "I think it's best explained when I say that I won't ever be able to read and that I can't say what colour your coat has."
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes for breakfast   Cupcakes for breakfast I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:31 am

Couldn't see the color of his coat? He'd have to be bli-oh, of course. That explained a lot, his inability to read, a bunch of other stuff. Blackfire trotted back to the table and sat opposite of the youth.

"I understand. You're blind." He said, sympatheticly.

"But you didn't have a cane, or a seeing eye dog. How do you get around?" He anctiously asked,sipping on his drink.
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes for breakfast   Cupcakes for breakfast I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:50 pm

"I understand. You're blind. But you didn't have a cane, or a seeing eye dog. How do you get around?"
Ciacico grinned. What a perfect question.
"That's a perfect question, my home-building friend. It's right that my eyes can't see anything, and that's the reason why I can't read. But actually I'm able to... see anything around me somehow. It's my magic that shows me objects around me and their shapes. I can see three-dimensional structures everywhere around me and can find my way through my environment, but two-dimensional things, like written words or colors, stay invisible for me. It's not too hard if you get used to it. And... I've never got to know what... real seeing is like. For me it's totally normal."
Wow, what a speech. Ciacico was quite proud of himself.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes for breakfast   Cupcakes for breakfast I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:20 am

Blackfire was intrigued by Ciacico's condition and magic. Seeing can be a burden at times, like at night. But from what he was told, Ciacico mustn't have trouble with that. That was pretty cool.

"That's kinda cool. And don't you worry, not everything is pleasant to look at. Take my word for it." He explained.

Blackfire imagined how his life would be without sight. He surely would be too afraid to leave his home, afraid of the things he'd never see coming. This pony was a real trooper.

"I don't know what I'd do if I were blind. I guess I take things like this for granted." He said, finishing his milk.
Back to top Go down
Naturematthe

Naturematthe

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes for breakfast   Cupcakes for breakfast I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:07 pm

"I don't know what I'd do if I were blind. I guess I take things like this for granted."
Ciacico nodded. "I think there is a difference between having been blind for his entire life and having become blind later. I've often thought about what it would be like to see like other ponies, and maybe you just thought about what it would be like to see the world as I do. I'm very sure neither of us will find out about the other one's viev, but I also think that it's better like this. I'm not sure if I could get used to seeing only one direction in exchange for colours and words, although I often wished I could read and see pictures. I don't always have somepony to read for me, and I'll never be able to see places where I can't go, like the moon or other countries."
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes for breakfast   Cupcakes for breakfast I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:46 am

"That is very interesting." Blackfire said, standing up and trotting towards the door.

"I for one am off to do stuff. I bid you adieu, and hope that you may experience the world in a fashion that may give you glee. I am not very good at sounding official." Blackfire continued as he walked out the door as mysteriously as he entered.

(Thread Closed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupcakes for breakfast   Cupcakes for breakfast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cupcakes for breakfast
Page 1 of 1