My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cooking Cherry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Cooking Cherry Empty
PostSubject: Cooking Cherry   Cooking Cherry I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:31 am

After-school time. Inside the cooking class just on the second floor, there was some noises of pots and pans clinging together, the sizzling sound of something getting cook and a figure with a Japanese school uniform with very baggy white socks and has on an apron on and chef hat. No one knows what this person is doing but, one can easily tell by the delicious aroma coming through the door and filling the hallways.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

Cooking Cherry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Cherry   Cooking Cherry I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:37 am

Marcan Ellian was leaving the school library and walking to leave. He carried about 5 books on the Ancient art of Magic. A few other books along with those about his subjects he has to learn in school. He suddenly smelt an overwhelmingly delicious aroma coming from a door. He walked over and read the words on the door. "Cooking Class" 'So that's the smell.' He thought. He peeked through the door and saw the figure. He silently stepped in and started walking towards a table. Being his clumsy self, he stepped on a rolling pin and slipped. "Gah!" He yelled as he fell to the floor. His books made a loud thump as they contacted the linoleum floor. He lay there sprawled on the floor dazed.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdun-with-your-attitude.tumblr.com
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Cooking Cherry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Cherry   Cooking Cherry I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:07 pm

She didn't hear the door open, too busy in her cooking space stirring the pot which had meat and sauce, sprinkling some spicy mix inside then turns that off as it was done and had some cooked rick in a bowl, steams lifting up into the air. Cherry then heads towards the other side turning on the stove where the pans that has some holes in, she carefully pours the batter in haflway, putting some ingredients inside then kept going until it was full, setting the bowl down, Cherry then used chopsticks to flip them over and over again until the batter went soft, brown and ready for some chow down turning the flame off picking each off one by one onto a plate. Suddenly, a loud thump shook the floor making her lose her grip in the dumpling as it hit the table then rolls off the table about to hit the floor - with fast reflex, the dumpling halted in the air with the chopsticks in between. Slowly staring at it, her eyes gazed over to the noise, seeing someone on the floor in a daze with books scattered, Cherry walks over, knees next to him, opens up his mouth up then shoves her dumpling inside his mouth waiting for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

Cooking Cherry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Cherry   Cooking Cherry I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:18 pm

Marcan immediately opened his eyes. 'Wow! It's delicious!' He thought as he chewed. He looked up at the pony who gave it to him and froze. His face darken as he stared at the mare. "D-Did you give me that dumpling? If so it was delicious!" He said as he stood up. He gave a sheepish grin and extended a hand. "I'm Marcan Ellian. P-Please just-just call me Marc. I-I sorta smelt your cooking and-and couldn't resist taking a peek." He said blushing. He started picking up his books but fumbled with them a lot. He soon had them stacked on a table. He leaned against the table and fell, again. "Owwwww...." He groaned and, looking at her, grinned sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Cooking Cherry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Cherry   Cooking Cherry I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:33 pm

He's alive. That ginger hit the spot. Cherry just stared down on him watching with those piercing eyes. An stoic kind of gaze almost like a robot. Emotionless one. She listened as he first compliment on her dumpling and then introduced himself as Marcan or Marc. Cherry didn't answer back, only staring at the guy only to fumble again, and fell, again. "...Your regs working right...?" She plainly asked in her foreign accent.
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

Cooking Cherry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Cherry   Cooking Cherry I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 11:50 am

"Uh, just fine thanks." He said getting up and not moving, not wanting to fall again. "Are you from around here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Cooking Cherry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Cherry   Cooking Cherry I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 10:22 pm

"The accent gave out the answer? The cooking cuisine? The outfit?" Cherry asked pointing to all three things. Either way. He's right, she wasn't from here. "Hai (Yes). I came from the eastern land where the sun rises."
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

Cooking Cherry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Cherry   Cooking Cherry I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 3:17 pm

"The accent." He said with a smile. "Really!? I think i've read about that place before! Hai is yes correct? Wow it's so nice! You're cuisine is spectacular!" He said hardly stuttering then realizing his over excited fault he went quiet.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Cooking Cherry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Cherry   Cooking Cherry I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:00 pm

This is a first to hear. Someone has a liking for Japanese cuisine. Keeping her stale-rock expression, she smiled - on the inside. Cherry walks around the table and stands next to the stove, bring the cooked rice and pot over setting them both down then spreads the sauce with meat one one side then puts the rice right next to it. She also brought the tray with extra dumplings over too. "During cooking crass..I was known as the 'Mysterious Chef' first arriving here for my sirent yet deadry art of preparing mears..."

Last edited by Cherry Blossom on Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

Cooking Cherry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Cherry   Cooking Cherry I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 6:08 pm

Marcan hesitated then slowly started to eat some of the food, mostly the dumplings. "Really..... why deadly?" He said between eating.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Cooking Cherry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Cherry   Cooking Cherry I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 4:30 pm

"Because it hits the taste buds so hard, it might kirr you for no reason." Cherry said, appearing behind Marcan with an intimidated expression on, trying to scare the boy.

Last edited by Cherry Blossom on Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SkyRide

SkyRide

Cooking Cherry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Cherry   Cooking Cherry I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:57 am

"Oh... interesting. Never heard that before." He said and scrambled for his books and opened a notebook and wrote down something then placed it down again. He looked up at her and a small yelp came form him as he saw her intimidating expression.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Cooking Cherry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Cherry   Cooking Cherry I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 8:47 am

For a good minute, the aura went away only showing her emotionless expression again, patting the boy on the head in a rough manner then pulls away to head back to the counter. "Wourd you rike to rearn how to make these kind of cuisine? We can start with basic rike making Onigiri(Rice Ball)." Tossing an apron to Marcan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cooking Cherry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Cherry   Cooking Cherry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cooking Cherry
Page 1 of 1