My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. Empty
PostSubject: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:18 pm

Silver Eagle was waiting in the lobby to see the psychiatrist. It was a court appointed, but he was supposed to go six months ago. He only felt like going now because he thought it would be interesting to see a psychiatrist.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anarcho-Capitalist-Bronies/172932
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:03 pm

Lori opened the door to her office and did not seem to notice Silver. She went to the coffee pot she had set up on a counter across the room and began to pour herself a drink. Eyes looking a bit tired, she yawned and drank a significant portion of her mug. She turned to retreat to her office when she caught notice of Silver.

"...Oh! Hello!" She quickly set her mug down and smiled sincerely to Silver. "I didn't see you there. I must have fudged my agenda today. Are you Mr. Eagle?"
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:54 pm

"Yes but you can call me Silver." He said. "Its probably my fault since the court wanted me to come here some time ago."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:22 pm

"Pleasure to meet you Silver. I'm Lorezna Counsel. You can call me Lori though." She offered a hoof, or a hug. She could have been interpreted either way. Lori was more than happy to be accomodating.

"Please come in and make yourself comfortable." Inside her office was a cozy room with windows all about and a nice couch aside a sofa.
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:40 pm

Silver shook her hoof and followed her inside the office. Once inside he got himself on the couch "So how are wo going to start this?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:55 pm

Lori took a seat not too far from him and put on some reading glasses. Taking out a notepad, she wrote down a few things.

"Why don't you start me off with somethings about yourself hun?"
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:07 pm

"Well I usually travel the country doing odd jobs for ponies. I also go into dungeons to get treasure sometimes. Recently I went into a dungeon with skeletal ponies and got a small treasure box and a sweet lay with a crystal pony." He said.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Lori stopped for a moment after hearing what he had to say. She already thought that this pony was perhaps a bit...out there, but that didn't make him less of a pony to her. If anything, he was imaginative.

"A sweet lay? You found a crystal pony in a dungeon? You must be doing a lot of adventurous and dangerous things then."
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:28 pm

"Oh no the crystal pony came in with me to beat up the skeletons." He clarified. "Yeah I always like to hop into a dungeon when im not selling leatherwork or attending anarchist seminars."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:32 pm

Lori nodded. "Well you do an awful lot! Must be a very busy pony. What got you here though? Would you like to talk about that?"
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:41 pm

"Well I actually just got back from the adventure I told you about and I figured id like to try out going to a psychiatrist to see if I really am crazy." He said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:37 am

"Psychologist dear." She corrected him and looked at her paperwork under the note pad. Especially the part stating this was a 'court ordered' session. "Well, I'm happy to help you dear, but I'm the last person to tell you if you are crazy. I simply help ponies with their troubles. Mental wounds and hurt are as real as the physical ones. Just not visible. And that is where we should start. What events lead you here dear? Surely did not spontaneously decide to just show up."
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:52 pm

"Well I was supposed to come herw because I was 'evading taxes,' or not getting robbed as I prefer to call it. But I think the reason why I came now may have and something to do with that crystal pony."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:10 am

"Oh? Do tell? I would love to hear it. She sounds important." Lori jotted down more notes, especially the tax evasion.
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:32 pm

"Well being an adventurer who travels a lot I tend to not have very long term relationships. SInce she has the same professsion I assume that she is the same as me. However, if we were to hook up we may theoretically be able to manage something longer than usual."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:37 pm

Lori nodded. "Hmm. So, how did that land you here though. How did she result in you being ordered here by court?"

(The forum seems to fail to tell me that there are replies sometimes. Apologies for your wait.)
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:49 pm

"Oh I thought you meant why did I decide to come here on my own. Well the reason why I was ordered to come here in the first place was because this. I was just minding my own business and selling my leatherwork in canterlot. Then some official walks up to me and says 'where's my cut?' I asked him 'Did you help me make or sell these items?' He answered 'No.' So I said 'Then buck off.' And that was how I was charged with tax evasion and slander against a public servent." He explained.

(its okay)
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Loril tilted her head at him. "...Oh...Okay. Well, I know you said you came here by choice but.." She pulled out a letter. "It says that you were court ordered to be here. Are you sure there isn't any other things you could be missing or forgetting?"
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:01 pm

"Well the judge may have sentenced me to come here for the aforementioned tax evasion and slander, but as an agorist I tend to not pay any mind to what this monopolistic legal system says. The fact that I was court ordered to come here is of no importance to me whatsoever."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:35 am

"Sentenced here for just that? Tax evasion? Are you sure there isn't anything else?" She reached over to take her coffee mug and drink. "If that truly is the only motivation and there are no issues, then all I can do is give you a psych evaluation and send you on your way."

She partially bluffed. She couldn't in good conscious send him away, but if there was nothing really wrong then she might have to. Perhaps there was more to it though.
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:06 am

"I think I know whats going on here. In the court I clearly stated to the judge that in mine and many other anarchists' ideal world we would want all coercive governments abolished, including celestia's. The judge, although likely well meaning, was not exactly bright and thought sending me here would 'fix me'." He said.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:21 am

Lori frowned for a moment before forcing a smile. "So...They want me to change your beleifs? Thats too bad. I don't change how ponies choose to live their lives if others don't agree. But, I do offer ways to help them be more acceptable. Unless you want my help in this, I don't know if I can do much for you."
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:24 am

"Well I do like to be accepted by more ponies, especially if their pretty mares like yourself." Silver said and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:25 am

Lori blushed and laughed at his words. "Oh my. How kind of you. Thanks. Anyhow. please tell me what it is that makes it hard to fit into society? What particularly rubs you wrong?"
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:37 am

"...I don't like mailboxes." He said and laughed. "Not really. I tend to act pretty friendly, but im also an introvert so I don't have a lot of friends. The only thing that rubs me wrong is when ponies hurt and steal from others."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Archive-
Jump to: