My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:23 am

"Hmm. So what do you do about that? Ponies hurt and steal often. Where do you fit in on all that?" Lori managed to suppress a reaction at the mention of stealing rather well.
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:13 pm

"Well I guess my role is trying to minimize that as much as possible, and one of the biggest culprit is of course the state." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anarcho-Capitalist-Bronies/172932
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:08 pm

"Hmm. Alright, but you still didn't answer the question. What do you do about it?" She takes more notes in her book.
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:28 pm

"Well with regards to the state I ignore inconvenient laws, refuse to pay extortions, and try to educate everypony i meet to the best of my ability." Silver said.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:09 am

"So, because ponies hurt and steal from each other, you ignore laws, refuse to pay, and spread that idea to all other ponies? Would that be accurate?" She said, effectively repeating his words from earlier.
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:04 pm

Silver pondered for a moment "You mean pay 'taxes'. I do pay for stuff I voluntarily get like food, crossbows, etc." He corrected her "Other than that, thats pretty much it."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:14 am

"Hmm...Don't you think you may be hurting other ponies too by your actions though? There are certainly some unnecessary laws, but some ponies may suffer without them."
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:22 am

"Well of course I don't beleive in getting rid of all laws, I just don't want their to be a forced monopoly on them. I can give you a book that can explain it better than I can."

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTYkdEU_B4o]
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:59 pm

Lori raised a hoof. "That's alright dear. I'm familiar with what you mean, but I'm not sure how its helping you or anyone else. There surely must be better ways to support your cause that don't get you in so much trouble or hurt your image. Nopony is going to take you seriously this way. And probably hurt your perspectives image."
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Silver pondered for a moment "I...can see your point. Maybe equestria isn't ready agorism just yet. I appreciate you helping me realize this."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:02 am

"Well, I'm glad to help. It isn't so much if there is a problem with anypony, but rather how we go about expressing ourselves." She looked up at the clock.
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:32 pm

"So how much time do we have left?" Silver asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.   An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An anarchist's court ordered psychiatric session.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Archive-
Jump to: