My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iced Flames

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IcedFlames

IcedFlames

Iced Flames  Empty
PostSubject: Iced Flames    Iced Flames  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:15 pm

Iced Flames
Spoiler:
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Alice blue streaked with red
Tail: same as mane
Eyes: Non-photo blue
Body: Air superiority blue
Cutie Mark: Flames encased in ice
Age (Baby,adult): 17, approaching adult-hood
Personality: Serious, taciturn around strangers, and extremely loyal to his friends. While he keeps up an indifferent air most of the time, it's his actions that truly show that he cares (even if he acts a little tsundere at times). When confronted, he'll normally keep a level head unless he feels that somepony has crossed a line - if that happens, steer clear! When he gets angry, you really don't want to be in his way since he tends to let loose with his magic. (Also, don't let him drink too much cider - he acts completely opposite to who he normally is when he's intoxicated)
Likes: Snow, Campfires, and reading books (mostly classical literature, but almost anything will do)
Dislikes: Annoying ponies, meeting large groups of new people, lukewarm weather
History: Iced doesn't know who his parents are. For as long as he remembered, he grew up with an old hermit high up in the mountains surrounding Canterlot who taught him various forms of magic. While his mentor was irascible at the best of times, he and Iced got along like father and son, the hermit loving him in his own gruff way. One day, Iced got lost in the mountains while foraging for winter berries and got caught in an oncoming snowstorm. The hermit had searched for hours on end before the storm forced him back inside to wait until the worst of the winds had abated - while he feared for the worst, he knew that Iced was capable of protecting himself with magic. When dawn arrived the following day, the hermit set out to renew his search only to find Iced curled up in a small cave not 100 m away from the hut they lived in. He had been frozen completely solid, but was covered by a small layer of fire that emanated from his entire body. The hermit gazed in astonishment before the ice cracked open like an egg and Iced plopped out exhausted and shivering. A shine of light grew on his flank, revealing a cutie mark of flames buried in ice.

To this day, the hermit never did find out how Iced had managed to do as he did, and Iced had never managed to replicate the feat, although he did find himself more resistant to cold that he used to be.

Example RP segment:

Spoiler:

Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

Iced Flames  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iced Flames    Iced Flames  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Interesting OC! I quite like his design as well.

You are Approved! You can begin RPing as soon as you like, and remember, you don't have to begin in the Newbie area.

Also, you should stop by the chat box on the bottom of the page if you have any questions, concerns, or just want to hang out.

Have Fun ^.^
Back to top Go down

Iced Flames
Page 1 of 1