My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Farm Boy

Go down 
+2
mcewanman
Wild Card
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mcewanman

mcewanman

The Farm Boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:55 pm

(Good job an actually waiting your bloody turn. Unlike a certain Oz-y type pony.)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Prime's ears perked up as she heard ponies talking. She listened, keeping her ears sharp as she fiddled with a knife. It was a dull dagger, but she would deal with it later. She had let her skills go lame as she dealt with her conflicted emotions.
Laughing quietly to herself, she pressed the dull blade into her hoof, drawing a drop of blood.

Iris strolled silently through the halls of the hideout, her hooves barely making a sound on the hard floor. She looked on at a group of ponies speaking with a new recruit, her expression bored.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:28 pm

Red Harvest knew he was a terrible swordspony. Right when Shy knocked him over and pointed a sword at his throat, then laughed. He did not find comedy in being threatened like that. But he was grateful Shy picked him back up and said he was semi-decent.

Red looked behind him and saw more ponies coming in. Oh great, more assassins to insult his lack of skill. Red looked down and hid his face from the professionals. He knew he didn't have what it took, nor will he ever. All he wanted was his old life back. The one before he was jumped and had his farm burned to the ground.

Then Robert introduced him to another pony. He was a colt. Even smaller than Red. He felt ashamed that a young colt could have more skill than him. It was going to take a lot of work to get Red to become any degree of assassin.

"Hello, Vassago. I'm surprised any of you would bring me in and teach me. What exactly am I going to be learning from you, Vassago?"
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Shy saw the other assassins were returning. He wasn't much for conversation so he went to the practice room and started targeting dummies. He had to admit, Robert was right. Shy was the best swordspony in this entire guild. He sliced up dummies with utmost precision and power. He was mostly working on technique at the moment- he needed to make sure he had his stance correct to shift his weight properly.

As he practiced, he thought about the other ponies. Robert was decent if a little too kind for his own good. Meteor and lightning would have been fun if they weren't arguing like foals all the time. Iris was pretty annoying attitude-wise and Prime was too creepy for Shy's liking. And Vass was just an all around pain in the flank.

This new kid held promise though. He'd never admit it, but Shy did think Red had potential. However, he knew that it was best to be harsh on him. Firstly, he would become a lot stronger as a pony since he'd adapt to the harsh conditions. Secondly, Shy had to keep an image up. If ponies knew he actually had positive thoughts then they'd probably try and befriend him. He shuddered at the thought. Finally, Shy liked to have an underling. Not in a malicious way, but he hated being at the bottom and would fight like hell to reach the top. This new pony meant he was that one position higher up in the ladder.

Shy finished up by driving a practise sword right into the forehead of a dummy, imagining all the messiness that would have come if it was a pony. He left the practice room and trotted up to his quarters. He had something to take care of.
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:13 pm

(Skip)
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:20 am

"Oh Pish-tush Brother Shy, your no fun!" Vassago's feline smile greeted the assassin's as he landed deftly on the ground.

"I know who you are, Red Harvest. Why and how? Because it's my job." Vassago grabbed the new recruit and started to drag him towards the entrance. "Be back in a jiffy!"

As they walked, he talked:

"Don't worry about swordmastery with me, I never really was one for combat. My skills require your other greatest asset, your mind." he opened the door to the hideout and sat Red down on a bench.

"Half of intelligence gathering is making connections with logic and reason." He pointed towards a old stallion who sat on a stack of hay.

he was a venerable old pony, with nothing but a potato sack with holes as a shirt, a brown moth-bitten hat, and a sack for alms.

"Who is that pony?" He asked Red.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:26 pm

Meteor and lightning both stoo at a railing above where it seems a few ponys were training a rookie.

"so who's this new pony?" Meteor said jumping and grabbing a over hanging pole and flipping and lands it.
"why do you jave to show off?" Lightning asked meteor jumping down.
"Cause I wanted to. Anyways what's your name new pony?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:42 pm

Prime let out a short laugh as Meteor slid down to the new pony, followed shortly by Lightning. She slid the dagger she held back in its sheath, and began making her way towards the weapons area.
She swiftly sharpened the dull blade.

Iris heard voices, and headed in their direction. She floated down to the ponies and landed softly on the floor.
She was about to ask his name, but stopped herself as the two argumentative ponies, Meteor and Lightning, spoke to the new guy first. Instead, she walked over to the archery range and picked up a bow.
She began shooting the arrows in quick succession, grinning in a somewhat cocky manner as they punctured the target.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:52 pm

Red was still a bit confused as to what was going on. All he knew was Vassago sat him on a bench and made him look at a strange pony. He looked like a bum. Potato sack, moth bitten hat, old, and on a pile of hay.

"It just looks like any old bum to me. Is there supposed to be anything special about this?"

This was a weird kind of training. How would this help him at all? Clearly, these ponies knew much more than he did, so he juts played along, acting like he was enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:13 am

Shy went into his quarters again. He looked on his wall, the collection of different swords he'd picked up glinting at him. He picked up a long, thin and light rapier blade and put it in it's scabbard then tied said scabbard around his back leg. He then looked in his journal. No late contracts- he didn't have any currently. What a shame since he enjoyed being an assassin but hated being with the other ponies in here. He wished they'd all just shove off sometimes.

Shy walked out of his room and up to the roof of the hideout building. He looked in the pigeon box and found himself a contract. Great, he was in business. The contract read:

'To whom it may concern. You are assigned to find and kill shining light, a businesspony who's been causing a lot of trouble for the banks of late. Your reward is 5000 bits. 6000 if you aren't caught. You will find Shining today at the enclosed address , where he goes to meet a marefriend. It is the only place he visits consistently. -anonymous.'

Shy could do that. He was terrible at info gathering but could sneak decently. He got caught sometimes but less times than he managed to sneak past.

He walked onto the plank at the edge of the building. Looking down, he saw the hay bale they always left. He jumped off, eyes closed. He felt the wind rush around him, the ground running up to meet him. Then he landed in the bale, breaking his fall. He jumped out and set off to find Shining Light.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:16 am

OzyManedias walked through the guard garrison, the main base of his forces. "We need to increase recruitment." He thought aloud to his lieutenant. "We don't have nearly enough agents in the field as the Assassins do. Its starting to become a serious disadvantage. Scoure the poorer areas of the city. We will find some trainees" The Templar dispatched a couple stallions and sat down. I wonder how my little white hooded friend is doing?

Vassago laughed obnoxiously at Red, then waved a hoof at Meteor and Lightning. "In a moment, you two. Teaching Red here a lesson."

Vassago nodded at the old pony. "That is not just any old stallion. Look closer. Notice how he is strategically placed to see every entrance to our little home? His eyes are periodically scanning the street. Probably looking for someponies. Oh and the little cross necklace is a dead giveaway."

Vassago sat back. "That is no pony. That is a Templar. And my first assignment to you is to kill him. Preferably quitely and privately. I don't care how."

Vassago sat back and picked some dirt from a hoof. "Take your time. Here is a tip. I've heard that he is a greedy little stallion. Ruminate on that and kill the Faust-Forsaken bastard."
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:12 pm

Robert walked on into the part of town the Assassin’s had control of, he sets up some of the local lovely Mares, and some of the local thieves, he wanted to teach as much as he could to Red before he took the leap of faith, and is reborn as a true Assassin, his memories of his Leap of Faith, he was ready he felt like he could kill any who would stand in the way of the Assassin’s. He then runs his hoof over his left cheek, the pain of his first failure… He had lost the life of a fellow assassin, and he never forgot the lesson. He continues to prepare the lesson of stealth, Robert smiles knowing that Vassago, would teach Red much in the ways of information gathering, and hopefully a little more on the order, He then thought fondly upon the other Assassins in the Hideout, each had lessons to teach, whether the knew or not. Robert sits near a few other ponies, and smiles, the feeling of hiding in plain sight always made him feel good, knowing that he could quickly disappear.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:22 pm

Meteor and Lightning wave back to vassago.

"its alright we were just going to leave our written details on our mission for you and the others to read. We are going to get another contract." Meteor said to vassago leaving a rolled up paper on the table.

They both leave up to the roof and to the pigeon coop. Lightning grabs a pigeon to see what contract they have.

"well looks like we are hunting someone this time." Lightning said putting the paper in his pocket.

They both leave to get their target.

(The rolled up paper they left has the info on some armorys for the guards.)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:29 pm

((skip, there isn't anything I can do...... :'( oh wellsies. ^.^))
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm

Red looked at Vassago. Did he say kill? Red Harvest had to kill another pony? He saw this coming, but he there was no way he could prepare for murder. Red, even though his coat was the shade of blood, could never shed it. His mom always told him never to harm another pony.

Red was going to use the dagger he was given, and a sack of bits he still had on him before he was taken down to his hellhole. Red trotted past the old stallion, holding the bits in his line of sight so he would be tempted to take them from him.

When Red noticed the stallion was following, he slipped into a dark alley, making himself look defenseless and weak. He pretty much was. The old stallion had him cornered and was going to take the bits. Before he could, Red sent the dagger straight through the stallions mouth and into his brain. He was too quick for him to scream.

Red pulled the dagger out and stared at the corpse, motionless. Did he really just take the life of another pony? Red's mouth hung wide open in shock. He couldn't believe he just did that. He... killed. Looking over the body, Red couldn't help but vomit. He threw up on the bloody old corpse. It was disgusting. But Red was in more disgust over killing him.

"I... I... I killed... him... I killed, another pony... I can't take this anymore! I can't be an Assassin! I don't want any part in this anymore!"

Red wanted to leave all of this behind him. This was too much. Red took the bits and dagger and ran off. He wasn't getting caught in the middle of this. He wasn't made for doing this. He was just a simple farm colt. Why did his life have to turn out like this?
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:49 pm

Vassago watched as Red lured the Templar into the alley.

There was no sign of activity, then the noise of somepony hurlingl, then Red Harvest ran from from the alley in the opposite direction. "Oh what?"

Vassago cautiously peeked into the alleyway and winced as his nostrils were assaulted by the sensation of puke. "Oh jeez... he didn't did he?" began running after Red Harvest.

"Hey! wait! you did well! But you didn't hide the Body!" He screamed after him as the foal ran after the stallion.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:15 pm

Shy moved quietly through the streets of the nearby town. He'd changed into much more casual attire- he always felt the robes were too conspicuous. He once mentioned that to his instructor, who'd explained that to hide all the weapons an assassin uses they need the robes since they're specially designed to conceal the weapons. Shy got around this problem by only taking three weapons- a hidden blade, his lovely rapier and some throwing knives just in case. Oh yes, and of course smoke bombs. Shy never felt complete without smoke bombs.

He saw his target from the picture on the contract. Shy looked over at him- a Middle Aged yellow pony. He climbed onto a rooftop and started tailing him. He loved that bit. What amused Shy to no end was that if anypony looked up, his cover was blown. However, nopony ever looked up. They never expect anypony to pounce on them from the rooftops. And then they asked why he felt everypony was a moron.

Whatever the case, Shy followed the target. Eventually, a strike of luck hit- the target walked into an alleyway. Wearily predictable. He dived off the roof, blade ready to go for the stallion's throat.....

Then his hoof was stopped.

"How idiotic of you. Did your client tell you who I was? I'm rather famous among my brethren."

He turned to Shy, grinning menacingly. Shy looked at his chest and saw the cross symbol dangling on a chain. Oh. Bugger.
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:42 pm

Robert walked around the city, wearing only his robes, his weapons of choice, his hooves, and a small dagger he kept close to his body, but that was something he only used against a Opponent armed to the teeth, as he walks he hears a familiar voice say, “I can’t be an Assassin!” Robert’s eyes raised as he saw Red run from the ally, he then saw Vassago calling out after Red, Robert scowls and runs after Red, higher up, ready to pounce on Red before he would do something he regret. Robert after a few more moments of running, he drops down hard enough on Red to stop him, Robert looks down upon this young stallion, and speaks with a rather calm tone, “Red… You can do this, I Know you can… I know it’s hard at first, but you need to understand, you kill to protect others… He kneels to Red, and smiles, letting Red see his soft Blue eyes, “Please Red, you can do this, I know you can.” He was ready to act if Red ran again, he would have no choice but to show Red what they were really up against, the horror of being a mindless puppet.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:34 pm

Meteor and Lightning were walking on the roofer tops when they finally spotted their target.
"you want to take him out or should i?" Meteor asked watching the target.

Before Lightning could answer he heard the target speak to somepony. they couldn't see who though.

" Any time now my men will be swarming their hideout and then the assassins will not be an issue." The target said.

" I hope i'm hearing things." Lightning said looking at Meteor.

"We need to get back to the hideout now!" Meteor said running in the directionof their hideout.

Lightning follows meteor.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:38 pm

(skip, there's nothing for me to do. :p)
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:54 pm

Red Harvest was running away when he heard Vassago behind him. It made him even more sick when he heard he actually did a good job. Before he could respond, Robert pounced on him while he was fleeing.

Red didn't care how nice Robert had seemed. He wanted no part of the Assassin's anymore. He was not meant for this kind of life. Nor did he even take pleasure in it. he couldn't try running, because he would just be stopped again. He spoke to Robert with anger in his voice and fire in his eyes.

"Look, I don't care whether you kill for the good or not. You kill, and I can't do that. I don't want to be one of you. I CAN'T be one of you. And don't try being all kind and nice and try persuading me to not keep running. I already hate the Assassin life. I'm not cut out for it, nor do I see it was enjoyable. So would you please get the heck away from me so I can try and have a normal life? Recruit somepony else. It can't be that hard, especially if you got me."

With that, Red got up and brushed the dirt off of himself, turned around and headed in the other direction. What was wrong with those ponies? Killing was never right. And he still remembered the punch to the face and getting a sword held to his throat. From those experiences, Red could tell that the Assassin life was not for him
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:04 pm

Shy reacted in an instant; he flipped the Templar over his side, pulling him to the ground. The Templar quickly got up, but Shy had already drawn his sword. He was actually kind of glad things had turned out this way- he now had the oppurtunity to try out a new set of moves he'd been testing and waiting to try. Then again, it was more designed for crowd control. Meh, it was still a fight.

The Templar drew a longsword and swung at Shy. Shy blocked and struck in low, knocking the Templar back. He took the oppurtunity to go in for a stab but got a swipe across the face for his trouble. He staggered, not expecting the blow. The Templar went in for the neck, but Shy blocked it with his hidden blade. Not expecting this, the Templar flinched for a moment. That was all shy needed. The stallion smashed his hoof into the Templar's stomach, winding him. The pony was knocked to the ground, and before he could get up Shy stood on his throat, enjoying the feeling of life leaving the enemy's body.

The Templar thrashed around, trying to escape, but Shy had prepared for this, and drive a hidden blade into his spine. Enough to penetrate the skin but not kill him. Well, instantly.

"Heel. Now, what are you lot planning? There's been an increase in your activity lately, you're up to more than usual."

The Stallion coughed, grotesque laughter spasms racking his body. "Well, I think if I told you that'd be betraying my brothers. You'd do the same."

The Templar coughed his last and lay silent. Shy looked at the corpse for a moment. Would he do the same? Shy wasn't really all that attached to his brothers- they were all either morons, creepy or just annoying. This bothered him.

He picked up the body and threw it in a hay bale- not much use for it. Before he threw the enemy in, he looted his necklace, some bombs and the sword. Shy inspected it. This blade was exquisite! The Templars must have really good blacksmiths at their disposal.

He didn't find this knowledge comforting.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:06 am

Vassago stopped chasing Red as Robert tackled him to the ground. He could probably handle it from there. Vassago turned around and groaned. "This SUUUUCKS." He started to walk back to the hideout before noticing a column of smoke coming from a couple blocks away.

Vassago sat down.

"Okay. Column of smoke in my general direction. Probably nothing." He looked around. The foal was unused to handling these situations. "Far better to live another day..." He mumbled to himself as he walked in the other general direction.

"If it IS the hideout... no harm done... I remember everything..."
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Robert only looks at Red, his eyes focused, This young one had no idea what things were like… Death was never easy, and Robert took no pleasure in the act, the only thing he took solace in was the good he was doing, the death of one horrible soul, to save the freedom of so many ponies, from those who only desire to steal the freedom of others… but did this in the end justify the means? Robert only blinks and growls at Red, the Mr. Nice pony act is far over, “LISTEN TO ME RED! IF YOU DON’T TURN AROUND THINGS WILL GET BAD, I CANNOT PROMISE YOUR PROTECTION!!!”  Robert was unsure why he cared for this young one, but… he reminded Robert of a younger self, he looks down and looks back to the Hideout, and his jaw fell open, the hideout was in flames and looks back to Red, He would find this one in time, but for now, it was for the best that he stay away from the hideout.  
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Meteor and lightning got to the hideout to see it being burnt to the ground. They also see a whole lot of guards standing around smiling and laughing while the building burns.

"Why them little." Meteor said getting angry and was heading to them before being stopped by lightning.

"theres too many and besides we need to see who all got out in time." Lightning said heading toward the back entrance or what used to be the back entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Farm Boy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next