My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Farm Boy

Go down 
+2
mcewanman
Wild Card
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

The Farm Boy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:01 pm

(Does anypony mind if I kill Prime off? 'Cause I'm gonna....)

Prime held back a scream as the flames crept towards her. She was trapped in a corner, and her crystal coat kept her from jumping. The fire slinked closer, licking at her hooves. The heat began melting the crystals, sticking her to the floor. 

"Help!" She screamed before the flames engulfed her. 

Iris calmed her racing heart, and darted quickly out of the hideout. She had to fly out of the top, as the closest exit was blocked. She picked up a rather heavy beam and chucked it at the roof, zipping out of the hole and out of the fire's reach. She landed lightly on the ground next to two assassins, Meteor and Lightning.

May leaned against a wall, flipping her dagger up in the air and catching it by the hilt. She pushed away from the building, just noticing the smoke rising in the distance. She hid her face in her hood, and walked towards the hideout.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:15 pm

Red Harvest heard Mister Nice Guy yell at him to turn back around. He certainly wasn't doing that. He was thinking death would be a much better option than what was back there waiting for him. He looked back at Robert to get another word in.

When Red turned, he saw the hideout burning. At first, he felt bad for them. Then he couldn't help but chuckle. It was a mean thing to do, but he couldn't care for the Assassins anymore. He felt like they deserved it. Red stepped forward to get a better look at the flames.

Something inside Red was telling him to stop laughing at their trouble. That he should actually help them. His mom always said to help other ponies. He loved his mom, and didn't want to shame her. He ran over to Robert.

"What can I do to help?"
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:21 pm

Shy leaned against a wall, thinking. Was he actually cut out to be an assassin? He remembered all the training sessions as a colt.

"Come on lad! You're going to need to learn to work with your brothers if you're going to be an effective assassin."
"Who exactly proved that? Far as I know all assassins worked with their brothers. Maybe we're more effective alone and we just don't know it!"

He snickered a little at that. He loved proving the instructors wrong and had done a decent job of it at times. 

He saw a few ponies talking excitedly. He tuned in to their conversation.

"....that building on the west side? It's burning down! There are ponies outside trying to fix it as we speak!"

Wait...this mission hasn't been a...? He climbed into a building and looked in the direction of the hideout. It was on fire! 

Shy travelled across the rooftops and landed beside Robert and Red.

"What they hay is going on? Weren't you idiots on watch for this sort of thing?"
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:27 pm

Robert looks to Red, and nods, and speaks with a urgent voice, “Lead some of the others to the Moon Flower inn, they are a guild that is on our side, Shy, you’re with me, those guards have harmed are fellow Assassin’s for the last time.” Robert looks around at his fellow Assassin’s and speaks with a leaders voice, “Those of you who wish to join me in this fight let us strike back, others… Follow Red, I trust him.” He looks to Red and smiles “Do me proud Red, I will have words with you when we return.” Robert starts to trot towards the guards, he hated to take lives, but in this point.. he needed to avenge the Assassins lost in this attack, he never let rage cloud his mind, but he let anger temper his resolve and sharpen the blows his hooves would give.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:11 pm

Both and lightning and meteore could only watch as the building burnt. They saw iris fly out the top.

"If they want a fight they will get one. Now it's our move." Meteor said remembering the info on the gaurd armories.

"I'm in" Lightning said knowing what meteor was planning.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:42 pm

"Same here. They are so gonna get it." Iris sneered, cracking her neck. "Thank Faust I managed to save my bow." She smirked, removing the light weapon from around her shoulders. The quiver of arrows was full, and the tips nice and sharp. 

May walked quickly towards the flames, but blended into the crowds. Nopony saw her, of that she was sure. She didn't like wearing the brotherhood's get-up-preferring to wear her own cloak. She was never suspected of being apart of the brotherhood, that was a fantastic advantage. She remained emotionless as she weaves slowly-yet surely-through the crowd. 
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:22 pm

(Good thing I was skipped! I was going to skip anyway))
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:32 pm

Red Harvest rounded up all the ponies that wanted to get the hay out of there. He led them to where he was directed. The Moon Flower Inn. He remembered seeing that place before. He just never went inside. Red was glad to hear that Robert trusted him. Even with him trying to run out on the Assassins.

Red led the assassins inside of the inn, and waited to receive word from Robert as to what happened at the hideout. Was Red really considering staying with the Assassins? He didn't exactly like how they got things done, nor did he understand why they did it. But they have some nice ponies, and they supposedly fought for the greater good. That was enough for him
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:00 pm

Shy gave a look to Red. He had a suspicion about this colt- a new pony joins, then suddenly one of their best warriors get a contract to either get killed or at least led away from the Guild? Then the headquarters gets burned down? Of course, he didn't voice this opinion. He'd simply wait and see if any more 'coincidences' occurred. Then he'd take action. As it stood, he followed Robert and the rest of his team.

They approached the guards and Shy grinned. Robert might have been one for formalities. He might have even warned the guards or given them the option to flee. Shy wasn't as forgiving as that.

He drove his rapier right through the throat of one guard. He then took sword stance and started slitting up guards. There were a lot of them sure, but in the huge crowd of guards and the other ponies no doubt starting to butcher them, Shy didn't get them all. He still got a good number though- it was like a dance to him, combining his sword and hidden blade attacks to quickly and efficiently cut through the enemy.

"You should have run the moment I came in sight!" He yelled out, his voice filled with psychotic glee.
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 pm

Robert looks to Shy, as he takes the life of one guards, he then speaks out, “To those who value your lives RUN NOW! Otherwise… death will come to claim your lives…” With that Robert runs at another guard, who was about to draw his weapon and without warning bucked the guard so hard, he felt the bones break beneath his hooves, Robert looked to his other Assassins and calls out “ANY WHO REMAIN FORFIT THEIR LIVES! KILL ONLY THOSE WHO FIGHT!” Robert quickly attacked another guard, and breaks his leg, Robert looks to one of his younger assassins, Lightning and Meteore, speaks quickly, “Take this one! We need to find out how they found out our base!” Robert smiles and attacks another guard, but this one was ready and slashes Robert’s cheek causing a small sigh of pain escape his lungs, he quickly backs up a bit, ready to counter the next blow, his mind quickly goes back to Red, there was a lot of Robert in that one, he just needed to be placed in a situation that would bring out his inner strength.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:28 pm

((WHOOOPS I AM SO SORRY

Skip me, I still have no idea where Vas fits into all this.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Farm Boy   The Farm Boy - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Farm Boy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3