My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I just can't stop thinking about it

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

I just can't stop thinking about it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just can't stop thinking about it   I just can't stop thinking about it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:00 pm

Star sighed and glanced down at the table.
"No pony? You're not a nopony. Come on! Buck up and ask her! Can be that hard, 'course, I wouldn't know...." she trailed off with a laugh. "Just ask her, I'm sure she'll say yes."
Star grinned, remembering her kind friend.
"I'm positive you two will be very happy together."
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: I just can't stop thinking about it   I just can't stop thinking about it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:53 pm

"Your positive?." he asked Star with pleading eyes, Actually I can still make it to her next show in Canterlot if I leave right now," he said considering his chances before continuing,

"The worst she can do is say no, and even if that fails we can still be friends." he said trying to persuade himself before saying

I'm going thanks for the talk Stargazer. he said before rushed out of the tea shop ,and flew to the train station.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: I just can't stop thinking about it   I just can't stop thinking about it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:40 pm

Star nodded "you should definitely go!" she shouted, but he was already out the door. She chuckled and finished her tea.
"Thanks?" she called to the counterpony before strolling out the door.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just can't stop thinking about it   I just can't stop thinking about it - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just can't stop thinking about it
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2