My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Do....Wait What?!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Sweets smiles sadly placing a hoof of Heartbeat's shoulder "You are always welcome to visit when ever you want..." She said before turning to Iron Lung "I do not ask you to see reason today...All I ask is that you look past the hatred and sadness in your heart and try to remember what it was like before any of this had ever happened...Try to remember that it was like when your family still was a together and truly cared for one another....When that day comes please don't be afraid to visit us...Recurve may not say it but he still loves you both very much..." With that she turned and left the house closing the door with a gentle click before rushing to catch up with Recurve "Hey its ok...." She says placing a hoof on his shoulder "Please don't be mad...We tried our best.....I'm sorry I wasn't of more help.."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Recurve heard Sweet's gentle hoof and voice. They did try. He just wished his father wasn't such a jerk. He turned to Sweet, feeling more sorry than her.

"I'm sorry for storming out like that. We could have made that much more subtle and nice. At least we know my mom doesn't hate me. I'll admit, I'm gonna miss her. My father used to be really cool too. I don't know what happened to him. At least we're away from it. So, what do you wanna do now?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Sweets shook her head "Maybe he just needs time to think he needs time to see clearly" She says giving him a nuzzle then began to think about what to do "Well if you want we can go home or go somewhere else...Whatever you want i don't really mind."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:04 pm

Recurve wanted to leave this place as soon as possible. He didn't want to say it and possibly hurt Sweet's feelings. All he wanted to do was leave this place behind and not speak of it again. He led Sweet to the train station and hopped on the next train to Ponyville.

Sitting in seat next to the window, Recurve just stared blankly out of the window, not saying a word for the whole trip. What was there to talk about anyway? Him wanting to destroy his father for being a main cause in his bucked up life? How he regretted coming to the Crystal Empire in the first place? That this adventure didn't help him except for the fact his mom missed him?

Yeah, not much to talk about...
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:09 pm

Sweets sat down across from Recurve, her ears laid flat on top her head. She could tell he was upset so she just laid down and so fell into a deep sleep. As she slept her dream were filled with princesses and giant glasses of chocolate milk.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:24 pm

Recurve kept staring out of the window, frustrated at what had happened. It was like this for a very long time. Eventually he fell asleep and went into the dream world. He leaned his head against the window and fell asleep.

Recurve was a colt again back in the Crystal Empire. He was running and playing with his friends at the Crystal Fair. Then he saw his mother and went sprinting towards her. But he noticed the further and faster he ran, the further back he went. He looked behind him and saw clouds of darkness. He ran even faster out of fear, and was eventually pulled into the darkness.

Recurve was stuck in the clouds of darkness for a thousand years. He went from a happy colt to what he was now. He had given up hope, then he saw a hoof reach through the darkness and pull him out. It was Sweet Dreams in a white dress. Recurve looked at himself and saw he was wearing a tuxedo. He wanted to kiss Sweet, then he was dragged back into the darkness.

This time when he was pulled in, he was tortured constantly. He was killed in 100 different ways. Each one more brutal, more agonizing, more gruesome than the last. When he reached the 99th death, Sweet Dreams trotted to his side. She pulled out a knife, laughed, and drove it straight into his chest. Before he could react to it, he found himself stuck to train tracks. When he looked over, he saw a train heading right for him. Right before he was hit, he snapped awake, and saw that they have arrived in Ponyville.

Recurve woke Sweet and trotted off of the train. He was still groggy from that terrible nightmare. He felt like he could never close his eyes again in fear of what will happen to him next. He trotted with Sweet out of the train station, stopped right outside, turned to her, and spoke.

"Sometimes... I feel like this world is too much for me... That I can't handle it..."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:11 pm

Sweet dreams frowns, she was beginning to think Recurve needed help, help she couldn't give that he needed.....professional help. Using a hoof she made him look her in the eyes "You shouldn't think like that it makes me worry..." She says speaking softly "Don't forget when ever the world feels like its to much I'm here for you" She says kissing him softly.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:41 pm

Recurve received the kiss and the plea to stop talking like this. But, it just wasn't working like it had before. His depression was getting the best of him. Maybe he needed to seek help. Other than Sweet Dreams. Somepony who worked at helping ponies in situations like these.

"I'm sorry Sweet. What you're saying isn't really affecting me. I know, what I say is worrying you. But... This world... This life... It's getting too much for me to bear... Sometimes I think of just ending it all... Taking an early exit... I'm sorry. I shouldn't be saying these things. I just, need time to think."

Recurve trotted away and towards his home. In the back of his mind, he thought it was a bad idea. He could easily harm himself there. At least he could relax and think as well
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:21 pm

Sweets sat back and watched him away, she only wish that this wouldn't be the last time she saw him. She also understood he needed time alone, so she got up and decided to go for a drink may it would ease her mind a little.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:08 pm

Recurve sat in his and, I guess you can call it, Sweet's house. He kept thinking about everything that went wrong in his life. Why he couldn't handle life anymore. Why he was having thoughts of suicide. The only thing that would stop him was Sweet Dreams. And even she was starting to lose influence. Then he got up, picked up his bow, and a couple arrows and stepped outside.

Recurve positioned different objects and mirrors so that if he shot his arrow right, it would bounce back and hit him in the head. He was ready to turn it all off... Ready to never see day again and leave this world. He pulled back his arrow and readied his shot.

Before he released the arrow, a rabbit jumped out of the bushes near him and startled him. He missed the perfect shot on his head. Instead, the arrow bounced and hit him in the hind leg. Recurve fell to the ground in pain. He cringed and screamed as blood was starting to pour out. He called for help, but none arrived. Eventually, Recurve decided to pick himself up and trot to the hospital on his own, dragging his leg. It was excruciating pain, but at least he'd have a chance at survival
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:57 pm

Sweet dreams stumbles out of the tavern, she wasn't completely wasted but she was also no where near sober. She was in that nice little spot just past buzzed but not at hammered just yet. As she made her way back to her "home" two thoughts crossed her mind.

The first one was that she hoped Recurve was alright and that he hadn't done anything stupid...or dangerous...or both. The second one ...Her second thought honestly came out of nowhere, a tiny voice in the back of her mind spoke up and asked "Do I have a drinking problem...?"

To which she shook her head and said softly to herself "I can stop when ever I want." So as she stumbled towards home she noticed a large crowd gathered on the that she was going "Hey what's going on?" She asked as she pushed her way through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:06 pm

Recurve was still dragging himself to the hospital when he saw a huge crowd coming around him. Why did they like watching another pony's suffering? This is a huge pot of irony. He did the same to those poor ponies. Now he's really on the receiving end. Regardless, he kept pulling himself to the hospital.

When he was making his way through the crowd, he saw Sweet Dreams. He didn't want her to see him like this. It would crush her that he hurt himself like that. Before he could even think, a shooting pain came in his leg. Recurve collapsed in front of Sweet and passed out from pain. Blood was still oozing out of his wound.

If he didn't get help soon... Recurve won't be able to say I do... Wait, what?!
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:52 pm

Sweet knew that the last few day would be carved in her memory forever but what was happening at this very moment, it would haunt her dreams for years to come and (possibly) drive her to drink to try and forget the images flowing in her mind.

Recurve was laying passed out in front of her, bleeding out. Just the sight of it sobered her up and made the world freeze over for what seemed to be an eternity. She snapped out of it, put Recurve on her back and struggles her way towards the hospital making her way through the crowd "Move please excuse me I SAID BUCKING MOVE!!"

She said with all the rage and power of grown Manticore as to many ponies got in the way, the effect making many ponies jump and make a path for her. "Better.." She says as she rushes to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:03 pm

Recurve was out cold for the whole trip to the hospital. He was still bleeding, getting very close to death. He was beginning to fade in and out of reality. He could faintly hear Sweet's voice yelling at other ponies to move. She really didn't want him to die.

When they arrived at the hospital, Recurve finally woke up. He was sitting on Sweet's back still in pain. Recurve was beginning to feel odd. He was starting to breath faster and faster. He felt dizzy and weak. He almost fell off of Sweet's back. He was hoping that the doctors would do something fast.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:17 pm

Sweets rushed to the front desk "My c-coltfriend needs help" It was true he didn't look so good her coat was covered in his blood and he was pale, his coat wasn't shining at all. She watched as the doctors took him away and she was forced to stay in the waiting room. So for what seemed like hours buck it could have been hours she prayed that she wasn't too late. She prayed and cried until the tears stopped flowing.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Recurve was still feeling weak and dizzy when he was brought into the Emergency Room. He was put in the bed and hooked up to a bunch of life support wires. They quickly removed the arrow and treated his wound. Pretty soon his leg was stuck hanging in a cast while Recurve lay in the hospital bed.

A few hours later, Recurve woke up, feeling a bit better than before. He still wasn't feeling a hundred percent. He was still shocked and confused to wake up in the hospital and to be hooked up to all these machines. He looked to the nurse and only said these words, saving his breath.

"I want to see Sweet Dreams.....The nurse stepped out of the room and looked for the mare who brought him in, assuming that was who Recurve was talking about.

"Excuse me. I think your coltfriend wants to see you." She led Sweet into the room and by Recurve's side. "Make it quick. He needs his rest."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Sweet Dreams had to bite her lip to hold back her sob, seeing Recurve like this...it torn her heart to pieces. She rushes over to him and hugs him being careful of his cast and the wires. "Y-You idiot" She says, her voice shaking.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:58 pm

Recurve tried to hug Sweet back, but he stopped himself short in fear of messing something up with the wires. He was near death last time he remembered. He wanted to be as far from death as possible right now. But it was still pretty inviting... To just release himself from all pain and worry... Death had an ugly face, but it can give a pretty warm embrace. He snapped out of that thought to talk to Sweet.

"I know. That was really dumb of me. But, like I said, I can't really handle this life anymore. I have no reason to live. The only thing that keeps me alive is keeping you from being alone. And I can see you dumping me in the near future. When that happens.... I might as well be dead... Without you, my life means nothing, and you're probably gonna leave me. So if you have anything else you wanna say on how stupid I am, throw it at me..."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:19 pm

Sweets tears up once again, her heart rate picked up with each word. She shook her head tears flowing down her face, and before she knew what was happening the words came pouring out of her mouth. "I'm Pregnant!" she shouted at him before covering her mouth with a hoof for a few moments before speaking again. "At lest...I think I am....I wasn't going to tell you until I was sure..." She says looking down her mane falling into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:32 pm

Recurve stared at Sweet in dead silence and total shock. Sweet... was pregnant? Recurve laid his head back on his pillow and stared at the ceiling. Recurve could be a dad? He was more worried for the possible foal. Recurve would make a terrible father. Especially with his current state. But he couldn't leave Sweet alone to take care of it. Well, she did say she wasn't even sure she was. Still, it was a strong possibility that they could become parents.

"Y-you might be pregnant? Wow... I can't be a father! I tried to kill myself! And I screwed that up! How could I possibly handle a foal? I-I'm sorry Sweet. I'm just under a lot of pressure right now. With everything we've been through, I'm not in the best condition. Both physically and mentally. Which is one reason I'm hoping you aren't pregnant. I mean, we could have foals someday. It's just... especially with my current problems... I'd be a horrible husband and father... I'm sorry..." Recurve looked away from Sweet, tears beginning to drip from his eyes. Patients and doctors were listening to them talk and were becoming worried for them. Neither of them should be under this amount of stress.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:49 pm

Sweets listened to him speak before looking down and speaking softly. "I understand....I should go...you need to rest and I...need to think..Ill be back tomorrow...Ill bring pancakes too" She says turning and walking out the door. She walked down the hall hearing the whispers around her.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Recurve laid back on his bed and stared at the ceiling until he dozed off into sleep. The only place where he could relax. There wasn't much relaxation in dream land, though. His dreams were filled with thoughts of becoming a father and trying to raise a foal unfortunate enough to come into this world as a spawn of Recurve. He always woke up to find himself stuck in the hospital. He just could not catch a break.

(You could continue from the next day in the Ponyville Hospital)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Do....Wait What?!   I Do....Wait What?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Do....Wait What?!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3