My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In which gifts are bought and apologies are made.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mriia

Mriia

In which gifts are bought and apologies are made. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In which gifts are bought and apologies are made.   In which gifts are bought and apologies are made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:29 am

"Shogi and Go are both much like chess, some say they are even a bit more difficult. They Come from Neighpon I believe." Night went over to another pile of games and dug around. producing two large game boxes. The instructions on the back were not in equestrian. "Well that will prove a challange for the mind." Night laughed.

Looking to see what had caught Intels Interest she smiled. "Well, that is a very nice rooster. I'm sure this odd pony friend of yours will like it."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: In which gifts are bought and apologies are made.   In which gifts are bought and apologies are made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:16 am

"Oh, that's good," Intel said, levitating the games over to him, "Right. That's my objectives done here. Is there anything that catches your eye, Night?"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: In which gifts are bought and apologies are made.   In which gifts are bought and apologies are made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:52 am

"Hmm" Night Trotted over to a pile of books and gave them a looking over. "I am unsure of what to get Indigo or yourself." Pulling a book from the pile it sank and made a crunching noise. "Ah I fear this book on..." She looked at the cover "The History of the Griffonion wars' may have been a keystone."

Picking up another of the books that fell she read the title and added it to the other book. "well that is all I need here."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: In which gifts are bought and apologies are made.   In which gifts are bought and apologies are made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:18 am

Intel tilted his head in curiosity at the fallen mass of books, then looked around for a place to pay for the items. All he saw, however was just junk piled upon junk, but no-

"Here, mister!"

Intel jumped at the sudden appearance of a young colt with mismatched eyes, one red, the other green, and a smile that seemed to hide more than it showed. Intel glared at the figure behind the counter.

"You were not there before," he said slowly.

The colt raised his eyebrows. "I was always here, mister. You just didn't see me."

Intel blinked. "No, a stack of board games was there before. A stack I thoroughly examined."

Shrug. "Sorry for existing, sir. I can't help it. What I can do is exchange those things for bits. So, how about it?"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: In which gifts are bought and apologies are made.   In which gifts are bought and apologies are made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:36 am

Night was startled to at the sudden new appearance. As Night Realized that is was in fact the store clerk she calmly put the cane she had been holding as a sword back in the bucket of other cane and umbrellas.

"Its not a bad thing, being able to hide in plain sight." Night chuckled. but she inspected the rest of piles of things, looking to see if other ponies would pop out at them.

Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: In which gifts are bought and apologies are made.   In which gifts are bought and apologies are made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:06 am

Intel looked at the colt suspiciously. "Alright," he said slowly, "How much for the boardgames and the statuette."

The colt named his price. Intel paled. "That is far too much. Is the statue made out of gold?" Intel made a counter offer.

The colt chuckled. "Ooh, noblecolt knows how to haggle. Alright, then."

The exchange took some time, with both participants reasoning and arguing over the last bit. When it was finally done, the colt turned to Night.

"And you, sir? Or ma'am. Uh. Do you wish to make any purchase?"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: In which gifts are bought and apologies are made.   In which gifts are bought and apologies are made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Night flinched when the strange colt had addressed her. She had zoned out when Intel and he had been bartering.

"Its Ma'am" there was no anger in her voice, she had played this game since she was a filly. Smiling sheepishly she placed the two books on the counter. She made sure to put the book of wars on top, to hide the other book.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: In which gifts are bought and apologies are made.   In which gifts are bought and apologies are made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:31 pm

"Ma'am!" the colt said brightly, "Do you want these gift wrapped? Free gratis!"

Intel frowned at this looking at his decidedly unwrapped purchases. The colt stuck his tongue out at him. The noblepony stayed silent, though, not wanting to cause any more trouble. He wondered what the books were, trying to get a good look at them.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: In which gifts are bought and apologies are made.   In which gifts are bought and apologies are made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:40 am

Laughing outright at the interaction between Intel and the odd little colt. "That would be great, I wouldn't want somepony to sneak a peek at there hearth warming present." She laid her hoof on the table to block the title of the books, grinning smugly at Intel before turning back to the colt.

"How much will that amount to dear?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: In which gifts are bought and apologies are made.   In which gifts are bought and apologies are made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:00 am

"Twenty bits, ma'am," the colt said, starting to expertly wrap the presents, giving Intel a pointed stare. Intel, for his part, just raised his eyes at Night Flare's words. So he would be getting mystery book X from her, probably. That was good. Nothing wrong with a book, unless it was completely and utterly pointless (e.g. My Glorious Life XV: Blueblood's Biography) and it served as a point of curiosity for the unicorn.

"There," said the colt, when he was done, "Thank you for shopping at Cog's Curiousities, ma'am and sir. I will hope to be seeing you soon!"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: In which gifts are bought and apologies are made.   In which gifts are bought and apologies are made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:17 am

"This Is quite the interesting shop you run her young colt, I will be glad to return someday." Night Flare chirped, counting out 25 bits and pushing them to the pony. She picked up the wrapped books and tucked them into her bag. She took a few steps to the door and turned back to Intel.

"I think that is most of my shopping, how about you?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: In which gifts are bought and apologies are made.   In which gifts are bought and apologies are made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:39 am

"Hmm...?" Intel said, distracted. "Oh, yeah. That should be it for today. I'm done."

Taking a final glance around the store, Intel turned to nod at the colt...

...who had disappeared again. Intel sighed.

"Yeah, I'm done," he said walking out of the door. The snow had stopped, and it was now nighttime.

"You know Icarus is having a party, don't you?" he continued, "He said he was going to invite you, I think."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: In which gifts are bought and apologies are made.   In which gifts are bought and apologies are made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:17 am

Night Raised an eyebrow. "I haven't seen him recently, he is due to come in for another massage though, perhaps he intended to mention it them." She looked up at the now dark sky and shivered at the cold in the air.

"I should head home, else the air will be to thin for me to get enough lift."

"I will see you at the party, if not before." Night stretched her wings out of her coat and gave them a few flaps to get the blood pumping in them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In which gifts are bought and apologies are made.   In which gifts are bought and apologies are made. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In which gifts are bought and apologies are made.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2