My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batpony Civil Rights movement. Allowing them in RP use

Go down 
+7
Vinyl Dash
Blind Side
Fireseeker
mcewanman
Doodle Bug
Korenav
Kenpachi Ramasama
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Batpony Civil Rights movement. Allowing them in RP use - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batpony Civil Rights movement. Allowing them in RP use   Batpony Civil Rights movement. Allowing them in RP use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:05 am

I AGWEE WITH THE INTELLIGENT ONE!
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Batpony Civil Rights movement. Allowing them in RP use   Batpony Civil Rights movement. Allowing them in RP use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:25 pm

Code:
And then Shadowfax over here, being selfish...

:/

I could say the Luna herself changes the ponies into batponies once joining the guard, which would have OC as a Pegasus. That changed?

Or

Stick with racial. Which ever you guys feel like would fit in better.

The 1st one solves the history/background problem and limits Batponies to Members of Lunar Guard.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batpony Civil Rights movement. Allowing them in RP use   Batpony Civil Rights movement. Allowing them in RP use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:18 pm

I think there are already enough 'yays' here to make it a go. Lets give it a shot.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Batpony Civil Rights movement. Allowing them in RP use   Batpony Civil Rights movement. Allowing them in RP use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:32 pm

HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Batpony Civil Rights movement. Allowing them in RP use   Batpony Civil Rights movement. Allowing them in RP use - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:59 am

YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batpony Civil Rights movement. Allowing them in RP use   Batpony Civil Rights movement. Allowing them in RP use - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batpony Civil Rights movement. Allowing them in RP use
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2