My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In for a Break

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

In for a Break Empty
PostSubject: In for a Break   In for a Break I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:43 am

Calla growled in frustration, banging her head on the wooden table. There was something wrong with the magical field of Ponyville, but there was nothing to do about it. She couldn't find the problem.

She hoped some soothing tea would be good. A pot of chamomile and rose tea lay of the table, not spilling anything as the frustrated mare tried to focus. She lifted her head and poured a cup, sipping gently at the tea like a proper Canterlot mare. A habit, learned in the days of PCSfGU. It soothed her a bit, but what she really needed was inspiration.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

In for a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for a Break   In for a Break I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:48 am

Iris shoved the door to the shop open, strutting inside confidently. She glanced around the room for a certain blue unicorn. Spotting her, she strolled up to the table and slid smoothly into the seat.

"Hey Calla, thought I'd find you here. How ya holdin' up?" she asked, putting her hoof on Calla's with a concerned expression.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

In for a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for a Break   In for a Break I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:52 am

"Oh, thank Faust you're here, Iris," Calla sighed. She poured the pegasus a cup of tea and placed it on the mare's plate.

"There's something wrong, Iris," she started, sipping again at her tea. "The magic protecting Ponyville from the Everfree Forest is tearing. I can feel it, and I'm worried that something's going to get in. I don't know exactly what's wrong, or what's causing it..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

In for a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for a Break   In for a Break I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:55 am

Iris tilted her head as she accepted the tea.

"What? How? That doesn't make any sense." she said, raising an eyebrow as she stirred sugar into her tea. Reaching for the cream, she added "The Everfree forest can't enter Ponyville, can it?"

She poured the cream into the tea, stirring again. She lifted the cup to her mouth and took a long drink.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

In for a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for a Break   In for a Break I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:01 pm

"It can if the magic is fading," Calla revealed. She winced as the bitter tea dregs hit her tongue, and she refilled the cup with a flick of her horn.

"There's a forcefield around the town. It was placed by Princess Celestia when the town was formed, to protect the pilgrims and farmers. For some reason, it's being neglected, and it's falling apart. I don't know where, I don't know how, and I don't know why."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

In for a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for a Break   In for a Break I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:05 pm

"hm, that does not sound good. You're keeping the magical balance aren't you?" she asked with a worried expression. "You are a genius, you can fix it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

In for a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for a Break   In for a Break I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:14 pm

Calla rolled her eyes at the blatant trust her friend had in her abilities.

"It's not that simple," she retorted. "Something in my head is blocking my sight. I can't see where the field is, not to mention the fact that I don't know how to fix it. I was hoping for some inspiration, Iris. Any ideas?"

The mare pulled out a bottle of straight green coffee, a tasteless shot of caffeine, and poured into into her tea.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

In for a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for a Break   In for a Break I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:37 pm

Iris sighed and slammed her face on the table.

"Well that is not good. Not good at all. I have no idea what to say. Perhaps we could investigate where the tears are occurring?" she suggested, phrasing it more like a question.

"I hope we can fix this, could you imagine Ponyville under the control of the Everfree forest?" Iris shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

In for a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for a Break   In for a Break I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:00 pm

"I know," Calla agreed, shuddering. "I pray to the Princesses and Faust that they can save us."

With a sigh, she discovered that the teacup was empty. Waving to the waitress, she ordered another pot of tea and sighed.

"Any ideas?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

In for a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for a Break   In for a Break I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:11 pm

"Hmm, like I said, investigate?" Iris repeated, finishing her tea, "Faust, I hope we can fix this mess. When did you first discover the leak in power?" she asked, sitting back lazily.

A tear in the Princesses' magic? If that wasn't terrifying, Iris didn't know what was.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

In for a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for a Break   In for a Break I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:04 pm

"Earlier today," Calla answered, the caffeine waking her senses up a bit. "It's up in the general area of Canterlot, so it isn't too frightening, but also ridiculously scary, since that's where the Princesses live. "I don't know. Will you come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

In for a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for a Break   In for a Break I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:13 pm

"Of course I'll come with you." Iris nodded, standing up, "right now?" She asked seriously.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

In for a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for a Break   In for a Break I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:19 pm

"Why not?" Calla asked. "The faster the better, and we've run out of tea again. Come on!"

With a rapid movement, Calla stood up and dumped a handful of bits on the table, streaking out of the door and dragging Iris behind her.

Her speed was an advantage. In less than fifteen minutes, they were approaching the edge of town, where the trains docked and the bustle of afternoon travelers his the subtle sound Calla immediately picked up with her magic-sensitive ears.

((Moving to Train Station))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In for a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: In for a Break   In for a Break I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In for a Break
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: