My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Magical Rift

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

The Magical Rift  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magical Rift    The Magical Rift  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:19 pm

Star nodded, absentmindedly handing Calla the letter while searching the book.

"Hide the rift? We need to fix it more like, though I suppose this will conceal it."

Star's horn glowed as she cast a spell, "there. That should keep it hidden. But I suggest actually fixing it. The stitches won't hold forever" she stated sternly.

The spell had covered the tear completely, leaving no trace of it.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Magical Rift    The Magical Rift  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:28 am

"I don't know how," Calla explained patiently again. "That was me improvising."

She burned the letter with a poof of fire, letting the ashes crumble to the ground in a rain of black specks. She shook it out of her mane quickly and winced.

"I don't know what to do. I can't send a letter to the Princess--I don't have permission--and I've already been to the archives once this year. They won't let me go again. What to do, what to do?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Magical Rift    The Magical Rift  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:02 pm

"Hm. This is quite the predicament. I say we research as much as possible, there's the Canterlot library, the Ponyville library, and the one I have. I could also check out the archives as I haven't been there yet."

Star wasn't sure what to do, sure, she was intelligent, but her studies mostly focused on stars and space. Magical wall rifts? She only knew that they were there and that the princess had made it.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: WTF   The Magical Rift  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:09 pm

"I've got nothing," Calla muttered.

((Really short post, because I don't know what to say...))

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Magical Rift    The Magical Rift  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:45 pm

Star sighed, "Well, this is gonna be an issue." she tapped her chin and pursed her lips thoughtfully.

"Hm, let me try something."

Her horn glowed and she squeezed her eyes shut. A zap of purple smacked into the rift-area, but did nothing.

"Faust-dammit. I knew it wouldn't work," she said, turning to Calla, "I tried a fix-it spell my mom taught me. It's supposed to fix almost anything." She sighed and began pacing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magical Rift    The Magical Rift  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magical Rift
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Train Station-
Jump to: