My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A daytrip...you could say escaping plan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigami3

shinigami3

A daytrip...you could say escaping plan Empty
PostSubject: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:04 am

Winter had succeeded in part 1 of her great plan. namely she escaped a rather boring business luncheon . part 2 seemed to be going well, and part two was attempting to get lost in the city of manehattan.

Winter looked at the rundown buildings and dirty homeless ponies. She was a brave and resourceful filly but as they gazed back at her she could help but feel a little intimidated.

" Maybe part two was not so good an idea..." she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:48 am

Sky was wandering the faboulas city of Manehatten, she wanted to see the world because she was a filly turning 12 but she didn't know where to start she was wandering every street and every corner she didn't know where to go she was lost,lost sky thought to her self only when she saw a glips of a filly sky turned around and thought to her self maybe that pony can help me find my way sky flew up and flew as fast as she could to the filly that was wandering the streets.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:09 am

Winter took a deep breath as she walked. She was not scared or at least she did a good job trying to convince herself it was true. A sudden rushing made her scamper a little closer to the buildings. She looked around trying to spot what ever it was that made the whooshing noise.

To her surprise an amazing pegasus, shimmering and dark was hurtling toward her. Her eyes widened. she wondered if the pegasus was going to crash into her.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:44 am

"Oh know AHHHHHH" 'boom' crashed sky,"ahh ouch bad landing i'm guessing"Sky looked up to see a pony "oh no i hope she isn't dead i'll check".

"Excuse me but are you okay"asked sky to the filly that was unconscious,no reply "oh great she is dead oh wait now she's not she's breathing i should get her to a shady place what am i saying every where is shady oh well"said sky to herself,sky picked up the filly and put her on her back she made sure that the filly was comfortable and wouldn't fall of.

Finally Sky found a shady place that was good.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:58 am

Winter's eyes fluttered open and the first thing she saw was ablack pegasus with shimmering hair sitting near her. Pain filled her little body and she gasped but still forced her self to sit up.
" W-hat happened? Did you crash me?" she asked, her voice soft but grumpy.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:09 am

Sky heard a noise she turned around to see the filly awaken sky came close to the filly her mane was shimmering in the light all she could here from the filly was.

"W-hat happened? Did you crash me?" "Umm yes i guess i was in a rush and tried to put the brakes on and i guess i bashed into you hi i'm oh wait plz don't get um your head need to rest i put a blanket under your head um what's your name and where are we?" asked Sky in a happy smile
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:19 am

Winter squinted at her new companion. her head was throbbing and laying down seemed a good idea but she was not a baby. She stood up carefully.
" My names Winterdream, but you can call me winter all my friends do. " She replied
" you don't know where you are?"
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 am

"Oh hi Winterdream wait you should really rest"said sky
"and hi i'm Sky and no i don't know where i am i'm lost and your lucky you have friends i don't
and sorry i crashed into you i was flying to you so you could help me as you can see i'm a filly like you but different *sigh* are you hungry i don't have enough food but i can try to have some if you want it's really hot where are we?"asked Sky
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:22 am

" You don't have any friends??" winter asked in surprise. " that's so sad."
She carefully walked over to sky and hugged her.
" We can be friends " she said warmly. " of course you can't crash me anymore."

Winter let go of her new friend and proudly stated.
" You are in maneHattan...in the scarier part anyway. " she said. " I can definitely help you."

Winter felt a lot better and now she wasn't near so scared.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:35 am

"No i don't and it's not sad it's lonely"Sky felt a hoove and turned around to see Winterdream about to hug sky,Sky hugged back "we can be friends"said WinterDream "of course you can't crash me anymore" added Winterdream Sky looked up and started smiling to her new friend "really you want to be friends with me"asked Sky but WinterDream didn't hear her and started telling Sky where she was "Manehatten why is it so scary"wondered Sky,sky thought that winterdreams knew what she was thinking and explained why it was the bad side but before she could start Sky had a question to ask"how did you get here and do you have a place to stay?"asked Sky

Last edited by princess sky on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:49 am

"how did you get here and do you have a place to stay?"asked Sky

Winter hadn't expected this question and she looked down and pushed the dirt with her hoof.

" Well.....I came here with my parents ...I live in Canterlot with them....." she seemed sad a little at first but suddenly perked up " Well maybe you can stay with my brother! he lives in ponyville!"

She was all smiles again.

" First...think you can fly me up into the air. I got lost so maybe if i can see more i can find the way back to the market or something. "
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:04 am

"Well i came here with my parents...I live in Canterlot with them..."said winterdreams to Sky[i] yeah then what happened"asked sky,sky saw winter sad and just saw a little tear dripping down her cheek"Well maybe you can stay with my brother!He lives in ponyville!"[i] "really can i awesome"happily said Sky "First...think you can fly me up to the air.I got lost so maybe if i can see more i can find the way back to the market or something.""sure hop on"said sky to winter,Winter hoped on Sky's back and Sky flew higher and higher "hold on because to make this fast i'm going to be fast"told Sky but without waiting for and answer 'whoosh' Sky flew up as high as she could.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Winter held on tightly to the filly as she darted high and fast into the sky. She could not help but giggle in enthusiasm. She had never gotten to fly before and as she looked out from on top of the pegasus she was amazed at the beauty of it all.

" Oh sky it's so pretty up here and you are so fast. " she said as she hugged her new friend.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:48 am

When Sky flew higher up to the sky she could just hear a giggle coming from her new best friend "Oh sky it's so pretty up here and your so fast" said winterdream as she hugged sky,Sky smiled she never been so happy before "can you see your home and canterlot"asked Sky
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:37 am

" No...canterlot is too far to see from here." winter replied

She clung to the pegasus and gazed down on the city of manehattan.

" takes down there." shy pointed back down into the city's market district.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:00 am

"Takes down there"shy pointed,but sky had a better plan "hold on this will be a fast ride"happily said sky,sky saw that winterdream a was confused and sky hoped that she was though winterdream holded on to sky tightly and before winterdream could ask anything sky flew fast as a cheetah she didn't know what canterlot looked like so she just hope she was going the right way
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:06 am

Sky took off like a bolt of lightening, and winter held on for dear life. For sure she was scared and she didn't know where they were going but it was not down to the ground and that was super scary. her new friend was stealing her and she grew even more scared and shivered on sky's back.
She wanted to say something but they were going so fast that winter could barely breath and was forced to keep her face buried in sky's neck out of reach of the rushing wind.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:28 am

Sky felt a big hug but she was sure it wasn't a hug sky slowed down but stayed up "oh sorry winterdream are we next to canterlot know I wanted to say something but I was t sure how to I think I see a sign but I can't read probably ill fly to it"told sky to winter,sky flew but she didn't go fast she didn't want to make winter puke on her when they finally reached the sign sky flew down and made sure winter wouldn't fall of her
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:59 am

Canterlot?? Winter thought to herself...Why would they be in canterlot?? she realized suddenly that she had been foalnapped Winter looked at the sign and certainly it read " Welcome to Canterlot "

" W-why are we in Canterlot?" Winter asked very scared

Even though she was scared she hung on tightly to the pegasus, unsure of what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:11 am

"You can get of now umm okay then you said you where lost and you lived in canterlot so I thought why not fly to canterlot and I did that don't you remember winter,hey can I call you that I like your name sorry I'm really hungry and tired"replied sky,sky didn't want to be rude so sky got down careful and put her wing out as a little bride coming down for winter
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:17 am

Winter dream climbed down carefully and she did remember what she had said earlier. Once she was safely on the ground she turned to sky a shy smile on her face.

" Sky, my best bestie...My parents are visiting in manehattan and i was only lost from where they were at not all the way from my house." she explained and gave sky a big hug.

She was worried cause she would get in trouble and because her new friend was hungry and tired.

" lets go eat and you can rest then we will have to go back." winter said as she let go and started trotting down the road.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:27 am

"Oh sorry I didn't know"said sky sadly she thought her friend was angry and sky can sometimes get easly emotionally confused Sky followed winter but she stopes to say something "winter hop on my back I want to go somewhere"asked sky
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:46 am

Winter looked at sky and tilted her head because she was confused.
" I thought you were hungry and tired?" she asked sky.
She saw sky was sad and came and hugged her.
" Don't be sad, i will go with you if it makes you happy." winter said as she climbed up on sky's back
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:07 am

"Oh thank you"said Sky,sky flew off but she didn't go to fast she was hungry and she didn't want to make her friend feel sick when she finally found her destination sky flew down she would know what winter would ask her but before she could say anything Sky interrupted "I know what your thinking well I think but I flew back to Manehatten because you can find your family I will fly high so you can see you family and we can fly to them okay bestie"told Sky,Sky flew higher and she could see everything from her tiny yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:15 am

" Oh sky....you are so sweet." winter whispered in sky's ear as they flew high.

Winter was worried because she knew sky was tired and hungry and so she pointed to a restaurant.

" land at that place..i want you to eat something..i have bits." winter said sweetly in sky's ear as she pointed at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A daytrip...you could say escaping plan
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next