My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Different place, Different plan.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darklight

Darklight

Different place, Different plan. Empty
PostSubject: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:55 pm

A fine day in Ponyville. Well, for most stallions, mares, colts, and fillies, that is.
Upon one yellow taxi carrage was a black stallion with greenish dark blue hair, fairly short, fairly unkempt. "Wait a moment.. This is not trottingham."

"Well, this ruins everything. I only had enough bits for an exact ride to trottingham, and then purchasing a small house there!"
The last statement was a bit louder, as the owner of the taxi carrage spoke up.

"Sir, you said Ponyville."
"Trottingham."
"Ponyville."
"Fine."

The stallion rounded up his several large bags - which - actually were large, got off of the carrage, waving an angry hoof at the scamming owner, who was already dashing off to where he would scam more into taking a fake trip to Trottingham.

Hopefully the housing here will be equal to Trottingham, if not less.

Speaking of which, why did he drop me off at the train station?

[P.S. if it doesn't have quotes on the sides ("") but it's colored, my pony is thinking, not actually speaking.]

Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:09 pm

gemini was flying over the train station on his way to the place he was staying, when he saw the pony arguing with the carrage owner. dropping down, he decided the black stallion could use some help. " hey there. do you need any help?" he asked landing next to the stallion.
Back to top Go down
Darklight

Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:12 pm

"..No, it's too late. He's already gotten out of sight."
said the rather angry pony.
"...But... anyways, My name is Darklight, and thank you for the offer."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:20 pm

"well, okay. i'm gemini. its good to meet you." gemini memorized the other ponys name. "wait, you said you were going to trottingham?" gemini asked, somewhat curious.
Back to top Go down
Darklight

Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:24 pm

"Good to meet you, Gemini. And... that was my original plan.. but, It's okay. Don't worry about it.
Darklight reajusted his posture a bit when saying that.

"By any chance... Could you point me to the housing here?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:39 pm

"housing?" gemini starts to scratch the back of his head. "well, i wouldn't be the best pony to ask that, as i haven't settled into the town myself. i'm trying to find a building with certain....specifics myself."
Back to top Go down
Darklight

Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:43 pm

"...Oh. Well, uh, it was very nice meeting you."
Said the black pegasus.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:47 pm

"yeah, sure you don't need help? those bags look a little.......large." gemini asked, glad of the change of subject.
Back to top Go down
Darklight

Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:49 pm

"Oh, uh, well... sure. Try not to drop that dark one, it has compressed explosive gas inside a tank in it." Said Darklight, as he hoisted most of them up.
"Thank you, by the way."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:53 pm

"explosive........gas. well, i don't really want to know." gemini said a bit nervously, carefully picking up the bag in the most careful way possible.
Back to top Go down
Darklight

Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:00 pm

"Don't worry, it's a welder. Anyways... I suppose we should search for housing? If you're willing to join me."

Last edited by Darklight on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:07 pm

"sure, and besides, i might find a building that i can turn the downstairs into a veterinary office for work. i'm an........ assistant i guess you could say." somewhat trying to think of what his current job title would be.
Back to top Go down
Darklight

Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:10 pm

"Alright, then." Added Darklight, "Where should we look first? The bags won't allow us to fly, unless you've gotten a crew of royal guards tied to your wings."

Last edited by Darklight on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:15 pm

"well, lets see where all the newer houses are being made, i guess. again, i don't quite know where to start besides that. so, what were you going to do in trottingham, if you don't mind me asking?" gemini asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Darklight

Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:18 pm

"Well, I brought a map, and I planned to buy a house in the outskirts, where I could peacefully do my self-employed job, which would be the creation of unique inventions that weren't lifesavers, but definetally usefull. So uh, let's head to the new housing, then. If you remember it's direction - since we can't fly to see the housing."

Last edited by Darklight on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:24 pm

"hmmmmmm, we might need to get directions. i've only been here a few days. again, note the fact i'm looking for a house still. so, a self employed job. i plan on travelling around equestria a bit, when im not needed at work." gemini said, still not sure where to go.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:33 pm

Cyan was traveling around Ponyville. She was looking for a furniture store. Cyan looked over at them and smiled. "Hi, guys." She happily smiled. "What a good day out it is, huh?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Darklight

Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:01 pm

"Oh, uh, hello. And, yeah. it is a nice day."
Added Darklight,
"I'm Darklight, by the way. Pleasure to meet you."
Darklight thought for a moment, before eventually continuing:
"Hmm, well, let's search for a store that sells maps, then."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:07 pm

"I have a... map." Cyan smiled guiltily. She ruffled into her bag. She pulled out a map that was in four pieces. "Yeah..." She shyly smiled. "It's a puzzle map!" Cyan winked. She let out a sigh. "It's just a broken map, I know. I slid on it." She confessed.
Back to top Go down
Darklight

Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:15 pm

"Oh, uh, could we use it? And uh.. Gemini..."At this point, Darklight was whispering. "Remind me to never let her place a hoof on the bag with the welder in it."murmured Darklight, before saying, "We're looking for some housing, which is why we need the map."

What happened to her horn, I wonder...

Last edited by Darklight on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Cyan put the map on the ground. "Here you go." She smiled. "You can stay with me for a while if you don't find a place! I have some nice food! My fridge is super cold and... missing a door." She smiled weakly. "The beds are... decent. I have games... with MOST of the pieces..." She frowned. "Nevermind. You should stay away from me. I MEAN MY HOUSE." She screamed the last sentence. Her voice went quite. "Whoops." She pouted.
Back to top Go down
Darklight

Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:31 pm

"Uh, thanks... Let's see here.. this goes here.. that goes there.. Ah. Okay, so uh, we're here.. and the housing is there.

|_________________\ / Housing is over_____|
|___________________\ _______here ______ |
|_____We're here_____ \ _________________ |
|____________________ \ ________________ |

Last edited by Darklight on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:36 pm

Cyan smiled weakly. "I'm guessing you want me to go now?" She frowned, then smiled. "Or we could explore together!" She smiled hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Darklight

Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:38 pm

[Dang it was hard to make that map]

"N-no.. you can come with us. Again - we're looking for housing, though... so it isn't much of an adventure."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:43 pm

"Are you kidding!?" She smiled and hopped around. "Everyday's an adventure!" She yelled happily. Then she smacked into an Pie stand. "Whoops, sorry, sir." She quickly apologized.

The stallion looked at her with a frown. "You should have to buy some now." He suggested.

Cyan frowned as well. "But, I can't aff- I mean! I will... soon." She promised.

The stallion left.

Cyan smiled at Darklight. "Ummmm... Let's go, then!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different place, Different plan.   Different place, Different plan. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Different place, Different plan.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Train Station-
Jump to: