My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The town square at night

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

The town square at night  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town square at night    The town square at night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:30 pm

May snorted, the blue stallion's attempt to scare the filly was pitiful. She rolled her eyes and tucked the dagger away. She didn move, preferring to stay still and eavesdrop on these ponies.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: The town square at night    The town square at night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Shadow raises an eyebrow.

"A knife made out of hedgehogs? Where in the world did you learn to tell stories at?"
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: The town square at night    The town square at night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Winter turned to listen to shy. her heart at first racing at this talk of a killer but as the little tale fell apart into some hedgehog wielding silliness winter snorted in disgust.
" If big steve does come ...then..then i'll just tell him to take you first!" she said boldly not daring to admit that she was scared just a bit.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The town square at night    The town square at night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Shy laughed at the Filly's comment.

"Yeah right. I bet you'd be mulched the second big Steve came for you."

He then listened to the guard.

"Well I'm an artist. And if an artist isn't creative, then what is he? Some guy just drawing all day I suppose."

He got off the bench, bored.

"I'm off home. I'm getting bored of you lot."

He trotted off back home, modding to the dark and scary pony who'd been eavesdropping.

"That's a bit rude. I thought you didn't have time for us." He muttered, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The town square at night    The town square at night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:33 pm

"Rude? Me? As if." May snorted, glaring at the passing figure. She pushed away from the pole, glancing at the others.

"It was.....nice meeting you." she sneered, before turning tail, "I'm afraid I'm leaving as well." and with that, she began walking in the opposite direction as Shy.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: The town square at night    The town square at night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Shadow looked at the two, and shrugged.

"Well this was interesting while it lasted.."

She turned towards Winter.

"I better get you home soon before anyone gets worried."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The town square at night    The town square at night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The town square at night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2