My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

But all I wanted was just a haircut.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Minty

Minty

But all I wanted was just a haircut. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: But all I wanted was just a haircut.   But all I wanted was just a haircut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:24 am

"Well, y-you kinda suggested it because I was a unicorn... stating that only earthponies were standard..." she smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: But all I wanted was just a haircut.   But all I wanted was just a haircut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:13 am

"Well earth ponies seem like there are the starting pony type that existed." He looked to your cutie mark. "Tell me, what is your special talent?"
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: But all I wanted was just a haircut.   But all I wanted was just a haircut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:36 pm

"It's, erm... keeping things clean...", she replied, realizing how stupid it sounds.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: But all I wanted was just a haircut.   But all I wanted was just a haircut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:04 am

"You can prvent something from getting dirty? or your good at cleaning up things that are? Would mind telling me the story of how you got your cutie mark? I would love to hear it." He was very interested in knowing, he had never seen a cleaning cutie mark.
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: But all I wanted was just a haircut.   But all I wanted was just a haircut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:36 pm

"Erm... sure I guess. When I was a little filly, I went out of the house for the first time. I noticed most ponies around had cavities, and dentures, and I did not want to follow in their hoofsteps... I stayed at home, eating the least sugary foods I could, brushing my teeth after every last meal... Finally I got to a point where my teeth were sparkling, aand shiny... that night I went to bed, and I awoke with my cutie mark... I always thought I got it because I got my teeth that clean", she explained.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: But all I wanted was just a haircut.   But all I wanted was just a haircut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:57 am

Stormy's eyes were glowing with interest in the story of how you got your cutie mark. Stormy loved to hear Stories like this. He had a huge grin on his face as he said, "Ahahhahhahahah! Have you every considered becoming a dentist? And may I say that was one of the most wonderful stories of how one got their Cutie Mark that has ever told me."
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: But all I wanted was just a haircut.   But all I wanted was just a haircut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:41 pm

She blushes, "The story wasn't that good... I've considered being a dentist, but I'd have to back to school for to get a degree..."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: But all I wanted was just a haircut.   But all I wanted was just a haircut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:10 am

Stormy grinned as he saw that silly look of embarrassment on her face. "Then you should! Good bits in being a dentist and also you'll always have a funny story to tell at parties."
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: But all I wanted was just a haircut.   But all I wanted was just a haircut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:03 am

"Mhm", she smiled. "It sounds like a nice job but I don't know if I could manage looking at cavities..." she said.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: But all I wanted was just a haircut.   But all I wanted was just a haircut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:42 am

"I have heard of ponies who can't stand the sight of blood, but you are the frist when it comes to cavities! AHahahahahaa! You are delightful Minty." He said with a grin. Here he was only coming for a haircut and now he having a wonderful chat with this delightful filly. "Well..if you don't want to fix them. You can try to help prevent them. Start a toothpaste store! You could create flavors of tooth paste that foals would what to brush there teeth too!" Stormy was excited as he said this, which drew the attention of a few ponies in the spa.
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: But all I wanted was just a haircut.   But all I wanted was just a haircut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:21 pm

She smiles, thinking about it for a moment. "That sounds delightful!" her smile growing wider as she though.t about the store.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: But all I wanted was just a haircut.   But all I wanted was just a haircut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:13 am

"See? You got all sort of things you can do! Life is a adventure and a story...and." The nice filly who sat behind the desk called out Stormy's name for his hair cut. "Oh, it's my turn now." He turns before he goes through the door. "Miss Mint I hope that you have a wonderful life, I hope all yor dreams come true and your happy." He had a small sly grin as he said, "Perhaps next time I could.." The spa filly was growing impatient and dragged into the other room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But all I wanted was just a haircut.   But all I wanted was just a haircut. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

But all I wanted was just a haircut.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2