My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Need You... ^.^

Go down 
+5
Wild Card
Dawn Orchard
Shinygear
Amber Flash
AdorableFluttershy123
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

I Need You... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: I Need You... ^.^   I Need You... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:08 pm

So the idea basicly is the same as Brony Dance Party's massive smile project video! There is sooo much we can do with this! You basicly record yourself singing Pinkie pie's smile song and make a pony with General Zoi's pony creator! Then you post here or email me an audio or video of you singing the song and the pony code for your pony! This pony will represent you in the video! I can even reference the site in the end! (Admins? Can I? I don't have to.) I will put your username in the credits.

My email: FluttershyIsAdorable123@gmail.com

Help a brony out? =P

(P.S. When it's done I will post a link!)
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

I Need You... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You... ^.^   I Need You... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:13 pm

SWEET!
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

I Need You... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You... ^.^   I Need You... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:29 pm

I might be able to participate...definitely sounds intriguing...
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

I Need You... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You... ^.^   I Need You... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:33 pm

I will try but I'm not very good XD
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

I Need You... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You... ^.^   I Need You... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:36 pm

If I get a better mic, and you need somebody to sound ridiculous, then I'd be a good fit
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

I Need You... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You... ^.^   I Need You... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:56 am

I can do it...but I've been sounding horrible lately XD
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

I Need You... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You... ^.^   I Need You... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:14 am

GUYS!!! IDK HOW YOU SOUND!!! xD this is more of a for fun thing.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

I Need You... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You... ^.^   I Need You... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:06 am

I'm way too nervous and self-conscious about my voice to do something like that. >,< BUT I'll be rooting for those who do! Have fun you guys! 

The Smile song is a great song to sing. :D
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

I Need You... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You... ^.^   I Need You... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:51 pm

I almost forgot! We could use blank flanks or you can link me a pic of your cuttie mark with the pony code. It dosen't have to be transparent. I can fix it so you don't get that white box.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

I Need You... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You... ^.^   I Need You... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:48 am

I could... Man I wish this mic is alright. When do you need it? I'm not a good singer, but what the heck.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

I Need You... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You... ^.^   I Need You... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Due to the fact I left out important details I am adding this as well:

I will not start the audio editing until I get at least five plus myself. It doesn't matter how good or bad you may be, I just think this would be fun. The deadline is non-existent for now but, I will make one as I get further into the process. Feel free to PM any further questions.

The original Massive Smile Project Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaG-JijAr-c
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

I Need You... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You... ^.^   I Need You... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:10 pm

I might be interested in this. But like I said, my voice quality won't be very spectacular. If you can put up with that, then we're golden Ponyboys!
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

I Need You... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You... ^.^   I Need You... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:15 pm

*UPDATE*
I'm soooo sorry but I've become super busy lately. I simply cannot keep up with everything so I have chosen to cancel the project. It was kinda dead anyhoof. Sorry to those who where planning on joining.

~Flutters~
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

I Need You... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You... ^.^   I Need You... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:18 pm

I am SO IN!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

I Need You... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You... ^.^   I Need You... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:21 pm

Oh wait..
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

I Need You... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You... ^.^   I Need You... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Nvm!~ iPod wasn't showing teh last post lol
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

I Need You... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You... ^.^   I Need You... ^.^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Need You... ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need You... ^.^   I Need You... ^.^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Need You... ^.^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: