My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE SMILE PROJECT IS RESTARTED!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

THE SMILE PROJECT IS RESTARTED! Empty
PostSubject: THE SMILE PROJECT IS RESTARTED!   THE SMILE PROJECT IS RESTARTED! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:36 pm

(note: flutterBlade said she couldnt do it. so i offered to do it for her. she agreed.)

alright everypony, this is how its gunna work!
--------------------------------------------------------------
each of you that want to participate are going to record yourself singing a sentence from the song ''smile'' that pinkie pie sings in season 2 epsode 18, ''a friend in deed''. we will stop before we get to the chorus, so everypony who joins, note that we will stop singing at the chourus, witch is when im going to get everyone to do another recording of themselves singing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
taken parts of the song:
--------------------------------
me: ''my name is pinkie pie! and i am here to say, im gunna make you smile and i, will brighten up your daaay!~''
---------------------------------------
now i need YOU guys to email me your recordings! and please, only do a sentence like i did. make it fair.
------------------------------------------
my email: darkthepegasus@gmail.com
----------------------------------------------------
if you do not have a gmail account feel free to post your recording here!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dont forget, i need you guys to use pony creator to make the oc that is singing your part. once you have done that, post your recording along with the pony code!
-------------
have fun everypony!

~dark~
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

PostSubject: Re: THE SMILE PROJECT IS RESTARTED!   THE SMILE PROJECT IS RESTARTED! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:59 pm

to everypony who is joining (nopony yet ._.)

when you record could you PLEASE try and get a silent background, the only thing i want to hear while you guys are singing is YOU.

thanks guys.

~dark~
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: THE SMILE PROJECT IS RESTARTED!   THE SMILE PROJECT IS RESTARTED! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:06 pm

I'd like to join, but the problem is that I don't have anywhere with a silent background. Though if I can find some peace, I'd record myself singing a part. btw, shouldn't we segment the lines? Some could overlap or two might be doing the same lines.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: THE SMILE PROJECT IS RESTARTED!   THE SMILE PROJECT IS RESTARTED! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:12 pm

when i say silent background i dont mean absolutely silent, i mean like no background talking or sounds of a tv. cause im still kinda new with the animation, especially with the new program im using. and by ''segmenting the lines'' what i have is like in bronyDanceParty's video the eatch have a sentence. i guess i will write the lines that people say..
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: THE SMILE PROJECT IS RESTARTED!   THE SMILE PROJECT IS RESTARTED! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:31 pm

the lines:

me: my name is pinkie pie! and i am here to say, im gunna make you smile and i, will brighten up your daay!~

digi: it doesnt matter now, if you are sad or blue, cause cheering up my friends is just, what we are here to do!

???:cause i love to make you smile, smile, smile! yes i do!

???:it fills my heart with sunshine all the while, yes it does!

???:cause all i really need, is a smile, smile smile!

???:from these happy friends of mine!

-music-

???:i love to see you grin,

???: i love to see you beam!

both ??? and ???: the corners of your mouth turned up, has always been my dream!

???:but if your kinda worried, and your face is made a frown, ill work real hard and do my best, to turn that sad frown upsidedooown~

???:cause i love to see you grin, grin, grin! yes i do! busted up from ear to ear, let it begin!

???:just give me a joyful grin, grin, grin! and you fill me with good cheer!

Me (maybe): its true some days are dark and lonely, and maybe you feel sad, but pinkie will be there to show you that it isnt that bad!

???:theres one thing that makes me happy, and makes my whole life worthwhile!

???:and thats when i talk to my friends and get them to smile!~

???:i really am so happy!

???:your smile fills me with glee!

???:i give a smile, i get a smile, and thats so special to me!

???:cause i love to see you beam, beam, beam! yes i do!

???:tell me what more can i say, to make you see? that i do!

???:it makes me happy, when you beam, beam, beam!

???:yes it always makes my daaay!~

all: come on everypony, smile smile smile! fill our hearts up, with sunshine, sunshine! all i really need's a smile smile smile! from these happy friends of miine!~

me: yes a perfect gift for me! is a smile, as wide as a mile! to make me happy as can be!~

all: smile, smile, smile, smile, SMILE!!!! come on and smile, come on a smile, come on and smile!

(end. please listen to the song before participating, i need everyone to get the beat right.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SMILE PROJECT IS RESTARTED!   THE SMILE PROJECT IS RESTARTED! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE SMILE PROJECT IS RESTARTED!
Page 1 of 1