My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet Death With A Smile

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Meet Death With A Smile Empty
PostSubject: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:07 am

Bright Sides slowly walked down a back road her eyes looking behind her now and then.It had been a few months since it started ponies, monsters walking aimlessly flesh rotting and deadly shambling around looking for one thing,meat something no pony should eat.

It had been a few days since her mother had gone out to look for food when they had run out of food and had yet to return. When hunger overtook the small filly she went out herself with a knife in hoof to find her Mommy and fill her tummy.

Walking in the dim alleyway she suddenly heard a groan from behind her turning to look back she could see a shadow and a pair of red glowing eyes and blood soaked teeth that suddenly charges towards her even though its rotting body looked like it could fall apart at any second.

With a small shriek she rushed forwards almost tripping several times as the creature was quickly gaining on her and would of caught her is she hadn't seen the back door to a grocery store ahead she barely squeezed in and closed the door before hearing a sickening creak from the other side and a force hard enough to shake the door with the impact.

Sunny looked around it seemed she was in an in closed back room boxes and the smell of rotting food filled the air. "I don't think there is any apples here.." At first it seemed that she was talking to herself but then she pulled something out and put it on the dusty floor. A doll, one of and earth pony stallion who was wearing a hard hat and vest.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:14 am

(I'm assuming this is a open RP)

Blown Speaker was sitting in the store part of the grocery store, wandering the aisles holding a small machete with his magic, occasionally putting it down to use his magic to put food in one of his saddle bags, when he heard a crash come from the back room. He had not check there and for all he knew, there was another one of those things in there. He picked up his machete again and slowly made his way to the back room.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 6:03 am

Sunny was busy looking through a box of rotting fruits looking for something even slightly edible. Every now and then she would look towards the door that lead to the main part of the store, it was closed but the flickering lights gave just enough lights to see if anything tried to open it. She then looked down at her doll giving it a small smile before going back to her search

The doll sat facing the door its button eyes staring at it almost like it was keeping watch,a silent guardian to look out for the young filly.... The thing was Sunny hadn't placed it there. It was almost unnerving....

With a slight gasp sunny pulled something from the box,bruised and slightly mushy but still edible all the same,even better still it was an apple one of her favorite things to eat.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 5:26 pm

Hearing the gasp, Speaker sped up abit, for the things never made a gasping sound. Soon, he was at the door that lead to the storage room. 
"Well, let's see what's back here" he thought as he opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 7:38 pm

Sunny heard the knob turning and quickly hid behind a nearby box taking the apple with her. She sat and prayed that it wasn't the scary monsters,shivering in fear and realized her doll wasn't at her side.

No it was at the door and when Blown opened the door the doll had somehow moved from its previous spot to appear in the doorway unnoticed leaning against it and seemed to stare right up at the intruder with its large black button eyes. It seemed to be trying to block the doorway into the room.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:15 am

Speaker walked in, and seeing nopony was in the room, sighed. "I must be hearing things," he said, before looking down and seeing the doll, "or was I?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:00 pm

The doll fell on its side one hoof pointed outwards towards a group of boxes while Sunny peeked out from one before pulling her head back a worried look on her face. It was a strange pony...and he had her doll...what if the pony was a monster?
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:22 pm

"You, you there, are you one of those, those things?" He asked with out thinking cause if she was, she wouldn't be able to respond, and would of probably started attacking him when she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:33 am

Sunny steps out into view shaking  "You're not a monster...are you.." She said, her voice tiny and barely audible even over the buzz of the the lights. Sunny was scared and it didn't help that the strange pony could very likely take her dolly hostage. Just the thought scared her more then the little green goblin in her closet that always seemed to take her left sock.
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:41 am

((would you mind if I joined?))
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 9:56 am

Speaker gave a sigh of relief, "For a second, I thought you were one of those things out there," he said putting down his blade, " though, what is a small little filly like you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 8:24 pm

Sunny blinked "I'm looking for my mommy,she went out to get food a few days ago,look Im even helping as I look!" She pulls out the slightly mushy apple and showed it to him. She then looked down at her doll. "can I have my doll back?"

(yes you may)
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:06 pm

"RAWK! Pieces of sate!" A cockatiel yelped musically as it alighted upon a shelf in the store
"Ya daft bird, I swear if there tis nothing in this store then I'll have your feathers for cusions!" An equally musical voice of a mare sounded from the store.
"Davy Jones' Bones!" The bird responded, tilting it's head at the sounds of life coming from the back door.
"What is it now, ya filthy beak-brain-" (formerly Captain) Calico Blastsides poked her head out from behind a rack of miscellaneous non edibles. Her tricorn tilted back, scarf about neck, and justacorp slightly ripped at the shoulder, decidedly not from wear and tear.

Cautiously, the mare drew the battered cutlass at her side and approached the door. "Who's there? Answer and unfold yourself." She commanded at the door. another hoof slid into her coat.
"Pieces of ate RAWK!" the cockatiel commanded at the bread crumbs on the floor.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:56 am

Speaker, hearing the voices from the front of the store, tossed Sunny her doll and grabbed his machete.

"I don't think we are alone," he said as he approached the doorway.

"Who's there? Answer and unfold yourself." he heard the voice said.

"I think I have more right to ask that question, seeing how you are in my hideout." Speaker said, making sure he couldn't been seen from the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:30 pm

Sunny caught her doll and in a very cute moment hugged it tightly before putting it in her bag and decided that this would be a good time to hide once again, she decided to squeeze into a small space and noticed a small hole in the wall just big enough for her to squeeze through.
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:38 pm

On hearing a voice, as opposed to a incoherent horrible groan, the mare sheathed her blade.

She scrunched her nose."Your hideout?" She scanned about the store. "Well I don't see your name on it."

Meanwhile, the cockatiel flew to the floor and started to sniff about a crack in the wall. "Peices of gate!" The bird said to the crack as it poked it's head in to find a pony, but a very small one. The small pony had a even smaller pony (the smallest pony). The cockatiel did not like the smallest pony. It blinked at the other pony and clacked it's beak together expectantly.

"Do you have proof of purchase or some other such papers? You know if you don't, you could be fined. Or arrested. By the Guard." .,She scowled seriously at the door, but the scowl turned into a suppressed snicker. "Oh come off it. I won't do nothin if you don't do nothin." She waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:42 pm

((Mind if I join?))
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:46 pm

(you may :3)
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 3:29 am

Switchblade ran down the street, hoping to escape the horrors chasing him, eventually he escaped from them by sneaking through a side street. He looked around for a place to hide if any more of them were near. He eventually found a small store which looked empty so he teleported inside. Switchblade was now standing by the main entrance and couldn't see anypony, he drew his scimitar and walked down towards the storeroom.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 7:42 am

"If you won't do anything, why still hold your weapon?" Speaker asked.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 5:44 pm

Sunny gave a slight shriek jumping back before blinking at the bird that was now staring at her "O-Oh hello birdie,you scared me! Are you with that stranger outside? You guys are nice right?" She sits down tilting her head. Maybe this bird will be her friend

Posting order:
Sweet Dreams
DeSantaLives
ShadowbolfRD
Switchblade

Last edited by Sweet Dreams on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 9:15 pm

With a hop and a skip, the bird made its way over to the little pony, blinking its beady eyes. "Hello birdie! Guys nice right!" It echoed shrilly. The bird mirrored the little pony's tilted head.

Calico blinked. "Why do I-" She grabbed the sheathed hilt of her sword and repeatedly shook it back and forth. "There it's gone and-" Before she finished her sentence, she heard a noise. Quick as lighting, she plucked the sword from the belt (once again).

The mare whirled around swinging the cutlass at the head of whatever was behind her. the edge stopped a few inches from a stallions' head. She held it there for a moment before allowing the point to drop to the floor.

"My apologies sir." She smiled at the stallion as she took a deep breath to ease her racing heart. "I almost damn near slit your throat! Sorry about that me flash mate. Just a little highly strung is all." She chuckled wearily as she (hopefully one final time) put her sword into her baldric.

"You,ehind the door, you've another guest." as she continued to speak, she addressed both the new stallion and the 'owner' of the store. "Now. assuming neither of you gents are crazed ne'er do wells, I say we all make civil like. No reason that we should act all savage just because the world has taken a turn for the worse, aye?" she extended her supinated hooves to both the faceless pony behind the door and the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 6:49 pm

As the mare swung her sword at Switchblade, he raised his scimitar, ready to parry, when she sheathed her blade, he slid his scimitar back into his scabbard, he smiled casually "Nice blade, cutlass isn't it? Very similar to my scimitar."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:09 am

Sunny blinked and smiled as wide as she could which was really wide "I'll take that as a yes!" She says picking up the bird and placing it on her back. She then walked back to Blown and poked his leg "Mister, Hey Mister look I found a friend!"
Back to top Go down
DeSantaLives

DeSantaLives

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 2:12 am

"Nice blade, cutlass isn't it? Very similar to my scimitar."

"Aye, tis. A close cousin, I should think. I thank you for the compliment." The mare tipped her hat respectfully.

"Mister, Hey Mister look I found a friend!"

"RAWK!" The cockatiel crowed at the pony-that-was-much-bigger-than-the-small-pony. "Pieces of crate! Three little dates! Face's first mate!" The bird mimicked the voice of a older stallion for a moment, before squawking again.

Calico mentally noted the sound of a filly's voice. Well there goes one plan. She grinned congenially as she extended a hoof to the stallion with the scimitar. "Name of Captain Calico Blastsides, at your service. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Death With A Smile   Meet Death With A Smile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Death With A Smile
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next