My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)

Go down 
+2
gemini starshade
Maxulus
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) Empty
PostSubject: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:46 pm

You and a rag tag group of adventures find yourselves gathered in a small desert town there is not much of a population there only a few other ponies around you all six of you came here for the same cause, to defeat Death and take back the throne to Life. You all heard from a mysterious informant that deaths lair is some where out in the desert marked by a single tombstone, now it's you decision do you check around the village for some supplies or go out instantly on a search for death.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:12 pm

Gemini sighs a bit to himself as he looks around the group of gathered ponies, more than aware that he knows none of them beyond the fact that they're the ones who he'll be travelling with in an attempt to find and battle Death. He shifts a bit, the large gun-lance on his back moving slightly from the action. " So...Everyone here good to go? It could be a long journey, so we should stock up on vital supplies...Like water and food, and ammo." He asks to everyone in the group, checking to see how much bits he has, his eyes turning a hint downcast at the hoof-full of change he has left." Well, for you guys at least, I got enough left over to buy maybe half a glass of water."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:20 pm

Ivy League tugged her hood on further, assuring nopony could see her face. Casually, she assessed the make up of their rag-tag hero group. Is this all the followers of light could muster? She thought. One pony, a dark coated stallion towards the center of the group began to take charge, organizing and asking if everyone was ready to go. It was obvious he was fairly new to the game of hunter and deer. It appeared he spent most of his bits on the odd weapon on his back, instead of the necessary supplies. Sighing, She stepped further into the group, Pulling a bag of bits from her saddlebags, she placed them in front of the stallion and announced
"I have plenty of bits to buy supplies for a few ponies, but I cannot afford everyone, we must save our money incase supplies are needed later. I also have extra food, but that will not last forever. If we all save what we have and only use something when we need it, then it will last longer. "
Her voice may have been enough to give her away to a pony or two, infamous to some, and completely unheard of to others, Ivy League was careful not to reveal her identity. "The price of water is a little hefty in a desert town like this, but I am willing to pay 500 bits per pony if it helps get the dark out of our foal's eyes." She shifted, looking into each ponies eyes, them seeing two eyes staring out of the darkness under the hood, her, seeing their face. As she sifted her violin jostled slightly, protruding only the tip from her bundle.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:18 am

Brew nodded. He didn't say anything- he didn't want to draw attention to himself. When another hooded pony tried to look at his eyes, he kept his head down. He didn't want anypony to see his were mismatched. It was petty, but you never know if you turn up for a bunch of ponies calling you a witch and trying to burn you. He said to the mare, still keeping his eyes hidden: 

"That's very nice of you. I brought a little money, but that's mostly going towards potion ingredients."

He took his share and bought a container of water. He got a bit of string and tied the container around his neck for convenience. Brew was glad he brought the cloak- the hoof would keep the sun off him in this desert hellhole. He went back to the group and waited for when they set off, adjusting the staff on his back for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:15 am

(i may be dungeon master but i really wanna play two)
Toxic Fire sat down on the roof of a small ruined house watching over the group below, he didn't like what he saw but hey atleast he had found a group with the same goal as him, defeating Death..Death was the reason he had lost everything he loved so knowing that he could fight Death put a whole new meaning of life to him he than went back to scanning the crowd, there was a stallion trying to take leadership two other cloaked figures and some more fighters. "With this group were doomed"

He than took out his bow, it was a simple thing with green flames painted on it, he examined it and tested out the wood to make sure it was strong and lasting, he than checked the string to make sure it wouldn't break on him. "Everything seems good" he than put the bow back on his back and jumped down to the crowd below him.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:31 pm

Emerald stared at the group, these ponies seemed...Okay. She was wearing the armor she had when she was a guard. In her armor she look more like a stallion then a mare, she was much of a talker either, so it'd be difficult to guess. She nodded to the group and pretty much stayed silent, even after the stranger had came from the sky. Well, the building if you think about it. Emerald had a sword strapped onto her back and saddle bags on her. She sadly knew in the back of her mind that they may not survive. Could at least try though.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:04 am

So the fate of Equestria lied on them, the ponies present here today. What a depressing thought. Aero Dynamic could help but feel underwhelmed at the bedraggled group around him.

For a crisis such as this, he would have expected legions of soldiers to act. Instead, there was a crystal pony mare, an armoured pegasus, a scrawny young colt, and an apparently shy unicorn stallion, judging by how he was avoiding eye contact with anypony. Oh yes, and a unicorn mare. Aero couldn't see he face due to her hood but the pointed fabric was a dead giveaway. He shuddered to think that she would be giving orders and making demands like the usual snobby unicorns he had encountered.

Still, at least she was offering bits.

"I'll take some. Water is a necessity. Make sure you have enough."" he told her flatly, taking some a purchasing a few canteens of water which he packed into his small saddle bag, "I suggest we make a move as soon as possible. It is unwise to delay."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:37 pm

As all the preparations are made and everything is readied a strange figure walked into the town a hood over it's head blocking all views of it's face and any other features on it, it looked over the group "so these are the travelers looking to defeat Death?" it spit at the ground "pathetic, anyway i am you guide my name is not important i shall be leading you to Death follow me if you have the guts" it than turned around and walked out of the town not waiting for a answer.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Gemini looks at the stranger with a hint of concern on his face." Well then...He's certainly interesting. And suspicious. What do you guys think, should we follow the stranger into the desert without proper amount of supplies, or grab everything first and hopefully find him later?" He says to no one in particular, regarding the stranger with doubt the moment he saw him.
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:48 pm

Ivy was of the first to speak after the self elected leader asked the question. "With these winds who knows how long his tracks will stay. Perhaps we follow him, yet a few, say two ponies stay behind to grab the extra supplies, the others being positive to leave a trail. And, if the ponies which stay back are either fast or know teleportation spells, then they should have no issue catching up to us. " This was, stated in such a manor that was neither snooty nor suggestive, yet plainly as if the desison was not to be quickly made. Looking around, she saw her idea would highly be ignored, as many a pony within the circle had already packed all they could carry, and, most likely thought there was nothing they needed.
With this thought, she readjusted everything on her back and kept an eye on the path down which the stranger strayed. a strip of her mane fell loose, showing green under the hood.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:14 am

Brew raised an eyebrow at their guide. There seemed to a lot of mysterious hooded figures around here. You could consider it hypocrisy coming from him, but he had to protect himself. Not much fun when you have something a little different. 

He also listened to the mare's idea. Excellent suggestion.

"I agree with her. Supplies are very necessary for our survival but we need to keep up with our new friend. The plan combines the two."

Brew kept his head down and avoided eye contact as he spoke. He didn't feel ready to show his eyes to them yet.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Toxic Fire just nodded in agreement not having much to say he could tell this stranger wasn't to be trusted but he agreed that they should atleast follow him and see where he lead them. (short post not that much time to post)
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:55 pm

Emerald wasn't in the mood for talking so she nodded and followed the strange stallion, her crystal coat and armor were shining from the sun beating down. Something didn't seem right, but being too quickly to judge could lead to disaster. (Sorry it's short :c)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 6:01 pm

Aero Dynamic himself was completely ready to go, and judging the group of ponies around him, he doubted they be of much help to him. He estimated the benefit of having them was outweighed by how much they would slow everything down.

Well, except for the crystal pony. She seemed to have the right idea, setting off after the mysterious stallion.

"Whoever wants to stay can stay," Aero said, following the crystal pony. "But I'm going. No time to waste."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:40 pm

(no npc post)

Last edited by Maxulus on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:12 pm

Gemini shrugs and turns to head into town." Alright, well I can fly, so it'll be easier for me to catch up to you guys. I'll go buy us some more water, since I don't want to die of dehydration in a desert."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:17 pm

Ivy looked to the two stallions remaining. She tucked her lose bit of mane back into her cloak, and sighed thoughtfully, half the grown had already left without fully discussing the issue. "So, do either of you wish to stay behind with him? If not, I shall, I'll also place a tracking spell on one of you two so I can find my way back to you." Tracking spells, one of the few she could preform, were one of Ivy's favorites. They allowed her full knowledge of the location and condition of the pony she placed one on. A valuable ability as a bounty hunter.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:40 pm

Brew thought for a moment. He wasn't a Pegasus, and his magic wasn't at teleporting. He decided to follow the group who were chasing their new acquaintance. He called back:

"I think it'd be better if one of you two go. I'm too conspicuous!"

(Not much to really say)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:59 pm

Toxic looked around at all the ponies as one by one they left or stayed he sighed "Well i guess ill stay. who knows maybe we can find some more supplies and ponies to venture with us." he than turned around and vanished into one of the ruined houses of the village looking for items in it.

Maxulus walked into the town hood over his head blocking his face from view to see that half of the group had left without him. "Glad half of the group is still here atleast" he than looked around to study his surroundings. "Well i guess ill just stay in the town till i know what to do...." he watched as the other ponies followed a mysterious pony out into the desert. (last slot has been filled)

Last edited by Maxulus on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:43 pm

(I have not much to do in this right at the moment, so you are aloud to skip me)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 3:33 am

As Aero followed the crystal pony, he glanced back to notice that the hooded unicorn was trying to catch up to them. He reluctantly slowed down a little to allow it to happen.

"You want to keep up with us, you move fast, understood?" he stated coldly, "And lift your damn head up so you can see where you're going."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:55 pm

As the part of the group that decided to follow the guide continue to go out into the desert they start to notice bones scattered about creature and...pony. The guide looked back at the small part of the group that followed it and started to speak "don't mind the bones their all of travlers just like you that died of hunger or thirst or worst..."
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Ivy sighed pensivley, she was not quick of-hoof, yet she had to decide which side she would stay with untill they reuinited, and she had to decide quickly. Her mind went back to Quartet, and the screams that had echoed from the filly's mouth as her mother was overtaken by the Darkness. Her goal, her idea, her knowledge, it all told her one thing, the darkness must be defeated, for the sake of the foals. THerefore, this the thought upon her mind, Ivy decided to linger in town as long as she could, placing a tracking spell on the ponies whom went ahead, or the best she could attempt from her distance. Afterall, the coin being spent was hers.
Now in the company of few, Ivy gathered what she could from her companion's appearances and began to purchase and procure supplies from the surrounding ruins and shops expertly. It quickly became obvious, due primarily to her logical thoughts and silent rummaging that this was not the first time she had crossed a desert, nor the first time she had hunted somepony. However, it was still unknown exactly who she was, other than a unicorn mare.
Spotting a traveler entering town a bit late, she quickly looked him over, not one of the stallions she had been hunting, a handsome stallion, but not one of the ones she had been hunting.
"Everypony, hurry up, the sun is close to set and the group is getting further ahead. We may have to camp somewhere for the night if this takes too long." was the only phrase which exited her mouth the entire time they gathered materials
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:25 pm

Brew spat in the blue stallion's face.

"Shut up. I'm not gonna take that from you. I'll move at the the pace I damn well feel like walking at, and I'm keeping the hood up for personal reasons."

Normally, Brew wasn't all that confrontational. However, he wouldn't be anypony's pet, and he certainly wasn't going to do what that idiot said if he talked to Brew like that. He wanted to lift the good, but he didn't feel ready to show his eyes yet. He was probably overreacting, but better safe than sorry.

He just laughed at the guide.

"Yeah right. They kicked it of walking a few metres from town, that it?"

He was already on edge from that blue stallion talking to him like that, so this rubbish wasn't going to improve his mood any.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Maxulus looked up at the stallion and decided he did not want to follow the other group. So he looked around the village to see who had stayed and sighed, sadly they all were ponies he never even met before so he decided to not take notice of them yet and tune his guitar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next