My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)

Go down 
+2
gemini starshade
Maxulus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:48 pm

(Aero isn't blue ._. Although I guess the blue speech text doesn't help. I'll change that now...)

Aero raised an eyebrow at the pony's aggressive response before a subtle grin crossed his lips.

"Well, at least he ponied up," he muttered under his breath, continuing to follow the guide, unfazed by his comment or the bones.

Rather casually, Aero kicked at a pile of them and watched them clatter around. He wondered how many of this group would end up like this in a short period of time...
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:39 pm

Ivy pricked her ears to the sound of the guitar being tuned. The sweet chime of each string caused her mind to swell with memories as she straightened up, placing a rusted metal stick into her cloak. Cloak still drawn taught over her face, she stared for a moment at the wielder of the guitar, deciding he was indeed simply a latecomer, intent on joining the company. His instrument fascinated her, as did the pony himself. He bore no armor, other than armbands, no weapon, nothing but a strap by which his guitar was held about him. His face did not match one of those from the fliers she normally carried in her satchels. That was all that interested her.
Quietly, she walked up to the ruins of a fountain the middle of town and looked into the dirt that lined it. Normally, in a town like this, water still stood in these ruins, in still pools that collected insects and had to be boiled and filtered by anyone before so much as a sip. Yet the heat of the desert and the sand of the soil had muddied whatever there had been left, and not so much as a gleam displayed this once held water. A Mirror lay, shattered, in the soil next to her, and she picked it up, placing it into her cloak. The weight of all she had gathered would be the hay to break a camel's back for a normal pony, yet for ivy, it was the equivalent of carrying a foal on her back. Nothing annoying, yet indeed it did take energy. Not removing her hood, she approached the stallion tuning his guitar and spoke loudly enough that she hoped the others could hear, the darkness from beneath her hood neither blinking, nor looking at anything in particular.
"The others are already half-a-day's travel from here, with the pegasus's speed, we should easily reach them as long at we set out to do so before nightfall. the little magic I can preform does have range, and my teleportation spell is limited to only a number of leagues. Bard, gather supplies, this mission is not a leisure trip, and not everything will be provided for you."
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Brew was glad the stallion shut his mouth. Quite frankly, he wasn't in an arguing mood. He picked up a pony skeleton and examined it; the material growing on bone is a useful ingredient for some potions. Unfortunately, the bones were fresh. Brilliant. So whatever did them in is still around here somewhere. He regaled this to the rest of the group.

"...so do you think we should be worried? I don't want to cause panic but we need to be vigilant, if nothing else."

(Sowwy. Not much to say.)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:54 pm

The Guide snickered "You'll be surprised how many ponies havn't made it this far they useally are eaten by the sand worm guess he's not hungry at the moment...shame" he than continued to walk further out to the desert the send turning a husk of red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)   Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darker Times: The Defeating Of Death (Thread 1)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2