My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darker days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Darker days Empty
PostSubject: Darker days   Darker days I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Anchor- "Welcome to tonights show of Pony Late Night News. I'm your host, Anchor. Tonight we have a special guest for the upcoming election for Manehattan's mayor office! Tickyclock Woods!"

*The camera zooms out to show Tickysitting comfortably next to Anchor, a smug smile on her face, calm but slightly unnerving.

Anchor- "So tell me Ms Woods, why did you decide to run for mayor?"

Woods- "Well, everypony know's this city is always growing and changing. And if someone isn't there to control that change, nothing gets better for anypony. So I'll be there to make sure it all is in our favor."

Anchor- "So Ms Woods, you're-"

Woods- "Please, Anchor, I prefer we be on a first name basis."

Anchor- "Tickyclock, yo-"

Woods- "Ticky..."

Anchor- "..Ticky, you're going to be running for mayor's office despite the claims and rumors brought against you about ties to the underground criminal organisation that has been growing so much in the city lately after the murder of several of the 'heads' of the criminal families? What do you have to say about this?"

*Ticky looked dead on at the other pony, her smile growing to be a bit more unnerving.*

Woods- "Well, it's true i had some scuffles with the mafia, but everyone knows that from recent announcements that that was my contribution to the city by being an informant. Which i remind you helped bring down an entire family worth of organised crime."

Anchor- "Yes, but sources also say that you are responsible for the rise of another family that replaced the-"

Woods- "They will say anything to stop someone who brought them all down and is about to win an election. Funny how ponies will say anything about another to do that. You probably know that well."

*Ticky leaned in toward Anchor with a smile.*

Anchor- "Uhh...Right...But this new crime group holds control over the others, and has yet to have identified a head, which some theorist are saying is-"

Woods- "I'm having a hard time seeing how this is no more than mere speculation. For all we know that pony could be you....Let's have a commercial break."

Anchor- "Ms Woods, I-"

Woods- "Ticky.... Commercial break."

----

"Are you sick and sorry of walking out in the street and looking over your shoulder? Do you hate hearing about all the crime and danger that goes on around you? Vote Tickclock Woods for Mayor! She not only has first hoof experience, but she wants the same thing! Make our streets safer! And put children through her special program to educate them on whats right and wrong for our future generations! Donate now!"

---

Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Darker days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darker days   Darker days I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:45 pm

*The program returns with another pony now sitting in the interviewers seat.*

Praiser- "Hello, and welcome back! Anchor had to leave us for a family emergency, so I, Pay Praiser, shall be taking his place."

Woods- "Terrible timing. I hope he gets better."

Praiser- "Thats terribly sympathetic of you Ms Woods."

Woods- "...Ticky"

Praiser- "Oh yes! Right right! Ticky. Lets talk about all the good things you will be doing as Mayor. What about the crime?"

Woods- "Yes. Crime has grown very out of control. My plan will not only put away crime, but also create a whole new department under the government here to control and deal with everything all organised crime relates to. To keep things from being loaded with corrupt individuals, I shall be picking the ponies who will run and work for it myself. All fresh and new from a workforce I can trust."

Praiser- "That sounds remarkable! What about the recent 'vigilantes' that have come out of the wood work that try to bring their own justice?"

Woods- "Hehe. Those comic book clowns, while appreciated for helping stop crime, are a ticking time bomb waiting to cause problems. They should stop before they make things worse. There is only one thing that can really stop crime, and that is with the police."

Praiser- "Wonderful to hear! How about we take a few callers questions? Let's hear what they have to say."

Woods- "Well I-"

Praiser- "Caller number one! You are on the air!"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Darker days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darker days   Darker days I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:15 am

It was dirty business for a dirty city, Herald grumbled. He didn't like politicians, and he liked politics even less. Still, duty was duty, and if dealing the marked cards kept ponies alive, he was happy. He watched impassively as he watched Ms Woods take on questions and complaints like a pro, twisting and turning words to her advantage.

At least the job was simple enough. Deliver a message from the Council to each of the candidates. Gauge their reactions. Then report on who Canterlot would support for the mayor of Manehattan.

Still, it didn't hurt to be polite. "That was impressive," he said to the target, when she departed from the camera's view, "I can see why the polls like you."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Darker days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darker days   Darker days I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:25 am

Tickyclock almost didn't acknowledge Herald at first. What got her attention was when one of her 'assistants' motioned her attention over to him. Sighing with less than pleased eyes, she altered her would be exit to offer a passing ear.

"Yes. Quite. And who are you?" She said impatiently. This pony did not hold much interest to her at all. There were far more things for her to do, and so few of them as entertaining as she would like them to be.

"I'm a rather busy mare you see."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Darker days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darker days   Darker days I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:47 am

"In this business? Show me a pony that isn't," Herald said flatly, "Fortunately, all of your appointments today were gracious enough to reschedule to a later date so that this meeting can be held without rush. Daylight Herald, representative of the Crown," he gave the would be mayor a card confirming his identity, "Since you are the most likely candidate for Equestria's fourth most important city, we have many things to discuss in private. Especially considering some of the subject material."

He opened the door for Ms Woods, revealing that her usual transport was replaced by an dark shaded cart.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Darker days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darker days   Darker days I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:03 am

Tickyclock was less than happy to hear about her appointments. She had her doubts that he knew all of them, even if he was with the crown. Then again those were more personally motivated.

The shaded cart was not a welcome sight either. A pony showing up, changing her scheduled, and then telling her she had to go talk on their terms was never good news. Her displeasure showed it. And while she had learned to be less blunt in the years, it never went away.

"So....you crown types...You show up, rearrange my day, and then shove me into a dark cart to say what you will?" She shook her head and poked her 'assistant' to go and fetch her preferred transport. While he was hesitant to leave her on her own, Tickyclock was hardly concerned.

"If you wish to talk then we can have a drink at the bar. One of my favorites down down. The Dancing Dragon. You should know it. Plenty of privacy and comfort there. Mhmm.." One could swear there was a hint of sarcasm in her words.

Though, as any pony that learned to climb the political ladder, a few more choice words made her demands a bit more reasonable.

"I wouldn't want to submit to the whims of a stranger in such a dangerous political climate so easily, now do I? Such terrible things happening with such corruption to ponies who don't look out for themselves. You appear to be a classic kidnapper with that getup you have for me."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Darker days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darker days   Darker days I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:27 am

"Hardly could call the place comfortable, especially since the place was firebombed 30 mins ago," Herald replied, not missing a beat, "Also, we had to use this cart," he motioned at the object of his speech, instead of yours, since your driver...let's say somepony wants to make the impression that carts are deathtraps. You've opened up a massive can of worms, I'm not going to lie, Ms Woods, and if we wanted to kidnap you, we would have shoved you in the cart by now."

Herald sighed. "I'll just inform my bosses that Ms Tickyclock 'Shala' Woods is not interested in dialogue at the present point in time. But I will relay my message. After the series of crime murders, there has been a power vacuum in Manehattan and many are rushing in to get their share of the pie. The city's a powder keg, and right now a lot of ponies are playing with matches. If the peace is broken, the city will burn. Not good for the crown, and not good for you. You are right, this is a dangerous climate." He smiled grimly. "But we both know that it's far more than simple politics."

He hopped onto the cart. "I recommend getting a new driver, by the way," he said casually, as though just remembering it, "And a new bar. One currently not on fire. The Celestia, the crown and Canterlot will be in touch." He closed the cart door, and the shaded cart trundled off.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Darker days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darker days   Darker days I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:52 am

Tickyclock ground a hoof into the ground forcefully. She did not like this pony at all telling her what to do. And even more furious that somepony was making moves against her while she was being interviewed. It looks like she will have to be sending messages tonight. Many very very serious messages. No pony burned down her favorite tavern.

Once her 'assistant' returned she made sure to get things in motion. "Cancel everything today. Get the Hatchet Crew together. Somepony thinks they can scare me. Even kill me perhaps. Lets convince them otherwise....And get me a drink."

She hailed a random taxi, not trusting the transport she has now and not having the time to check it.

"If the Crown is looking for a mayor, then there may just be a few less for them to choose from before the night is over...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darker days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darker days   Darker days I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darker days
Page 1 of 1