My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tropes to Describe a pony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Tropes to Describe a pony Empty
PostSubject: Tropes to Describe a pony   Tropes to Describe a pony I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:09 am

Okay, You have heard of TVTropes, right?

TV Tropes Homepage

Now, This site deals with common ideas between Television, Literature, Video Games, And sometimes, real life.

What's really great, However, Is while making your own Character, You can go into these tropes, Without even Realizing.

Like, For instance, After Making Icarus, I realized that he fit a Trope to a Tee.

Adorkable

This Topic, For fun, Challenges you to find Tropes associated with your Pony. Some would be simple, (Like, For Shala, Blessed With Suck.) and Some, On the other hand, May be Different. (Like Obvious Troll, SEXY STALLION.)
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Tropes to Describe a pony   Tropes to Describe a pony I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:29 am

WARNING: TVTROPES IS A MASSIVE TIMEDUMP AND WILL TRAP THE UNWARY IN A MASS OF TABS, REQUIRING AGES TO ESCAPE. NOT FOR ONES WITH LIMITED TIME

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Tropes to Describe a pony   Tropes to Describe a pony I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:54 am

I was going to comment on this earlier, but then i took a tvtropes to the knee...
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Tropes to Describe a pony   Tropes to Describe a pony I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:42 am

Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Tropes to Describe a pony   Tropes to Describe a pony I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:14 am

Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Tropes to Describe a pony   Tropes to Describe a pony I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:58 am

Here's Shala, partly. (yes I have a Tropes problem!)

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LadyDrunk
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Tropes to Describe a pony   Tropes to Describe a pony I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:20 am

Iccy's Trope Sheet.

Adorkable. Full Stop.

The Professor, Though Intel fills this role more than he does.

Spoiler:

More will be added!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tropes to Describe a pony   Tropes to Describe a pony I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tropes to Describe a pony
Page 1 of 1