My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pony Lounge

Go down 
+7
Senran Kagura
Amber Flash
Elix
Iccy Gear
Mango Azalea
dontpressenter
Badger
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:31 am

So, as I was saying, this would be the place to interact and--

SD: "Did I mention the time I had Phil Coltins-hungover?! So, I had been hammered all weekend and when I woke up, first thing I heard was this flippin' annoyin' guy, ya know? And after that, everypony looked like Phil Coltins, even the nice mare next door and her foal!

Spec, it is not polite to interrupt others.

Goldie: "Sure, and you are the most polite person to tell others they are not polite? Pssssyeah...

It's not the point. >.<

Makeover: "The point is? Sorry, honey, you seem so tense as of late? Have you been trying to relax, have a sauna bath? Hmmm?"

MW: *Hangs around in a corner, sitting in a bean bag chair, reading to amuse herself*

...As I was saying, welcome to the Pony Lounge. Grab yourself a drink, chair and anything you wish and enjoy the madness...
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:03 am

ID: This is another Quantum Reality, isn't it?

I'm afraid so.

ID: I wondered what it would be like to meet my maker. I had so many questions about the nature of reality and everything, but... that feels like cheating.

Ask away. It's not like you're going to remember anything, this being a chatroom and all.

ID: Well, no. It's funny, you know? To realise your reality depends on a strange monkey thing.

Hey, at least my structure makes logical sense and is not subject to the whims of magic.

ID: You are the master of my fate, are you not? Then any fault you find with me is more a fault of your mind.

Well, no. There are some rules I have to follow. Magic is one of them, and I use you to provide a sort of logical structure to a fantasy convention. I want magic to be consistent within you reality at least.

ID: (Looks at the others in the lounge) I take it bureaucratic problems abound?

...yes.

ID: So besides my fate, is there anything else you are master of?

Your little sister, for one.

ID: ...hah. Well, thank you for making her who she is. I don't want her any other way. By the way, are you controlling what I say right now? Or have you relinquished control?

There's no such thing as free will, Intelligent.

ID: Damn. Well, that was the only reasonable conclusion, but there was always the hope...

Hold onto that. Metaphysics of belief, after all.

ID: ...Is that you enforcing these rules?

Hmm.

ID: Aw, come on.

Insist, and you will be meeting my past chars.

ID: You made more beings? But I thought I was the fir-

Of your 'verse, yes. There are so much more.

ID:...I'm kinda curious, actually.

Of course you are.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:25 am

SD: *Listens the coversation between Intel and his creator* "This makes me worried. Gives me ... existential crisis..." Ó__Ò

Goldie: "Are we just figments of your imagination, human?"

Well, ummmm...

MW: *Looks up from her book* "I believe we are not the first ones."

*Sigh* Okay, there was elves. There was Two-Sides, Howler, Badger and Stonethorn. I loved them like my own children, but I had to let them free, because... of reasons.

MW: "They were not first ones. You had more before them."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:26 am

ID: So...why am I slowly getting more...unhinged, now?

Hmm, in the RP?

ID: Yes.

Well, a lot of reasons, but I'm developing a bit of a thing with your frustration.

ID: (Resigned) That's going to be hell on me, isn't it? Ponies are continually going to be disappointed with me...

To be honest, a well adjusted mind would find the situation you're currently in very difficult to deal with, and let's be honest, social behaviour is not your field of study.

ID: I know...but...

[Door Slams]

ED: Intelligent! Where in the name of Celestia have you...oh. It's you.

Evening, Elegance.

ED: (Sitting down) So, do you have any plans to make me do something in the near future, or am I going to be in stasis, Mr Narrator?

Technically, you are in the middle of a...

ED: Technically nothing! You have two conversations running with Intelligent, and on of them is with that (shudders) alcoholic psychopath.

ID: Ellie, Shala has good reason to-

ED: Make a complete disaster of her life, and plan to bring you down with her? I highly doubt it. (Shakes head) I'll be glad when you finally get home, Intelligent. The country is a very bad influence on character.

ID: I'm sure that you two can reach an agreement and be at least civil. Isn't that right?

An agreement to hate each other's guts, maybe.

ID: You are so very cruel, you know that?

Back to top Go down
Mango Azalea

Mango Azalea

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:27 am

((not sure if i'm allowed to post here, but...))

Crystal: I'm tired. Why can't I go home and sleep for once?

I don't know, maybe because you're a weird hermit who spends 80% of your free time alone? You need to make some friends, silly thing.

Crystal: I'm not a weird hermit! *pouts and sits in the corner, playing with her mane*

Peaches: Look at that stupid little thing. How come she's your favorite?

You're horrible, Peaches. Absolutely horrible. And she's not my favorite!

Crystal: *looks up* I'm not?

N-no! I meant I love you all equ--

Peaches: *raises eyebrows* And you say I'm horrible.

No! I didn't... mean... Peaches, stop it!

Peaches: You were the one calling her a weird hermit.

I didn't mean that! I was just joking! Mango, tell Peaches I... wait, where's Mango?

Mango: *peeks her head around the corner with chip crumbs on her face* Hm?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zimbaabwe.tumblr.com
Badger

Badger

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:49 am

Moon Whistle: *Gives a sympathetic look at Crystal* Don't worry, I am not my human's favourite anymore. *Glares at Badger* You used to carry my name here!

Yeah, but then there was Moonsong, Moonstar, Moonthis, Moonthat, Moonboy, Moon Catcher, Aurora Moon... Would you like to feel like a clone?

MW: I used to be s-s-special! *Bawls*

Makeover: Nicely done, Miss Badger. Ò__Ó You made her cry.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:00 am

[ID and ED look around at the other ponies]

ED: Well...for what it's worth, at least you create somewhat dignified ponies, Mr Writer.

(sips) You probably won't want to meet Warm Threads, then. Only reason she's not here at the moment is that her dialogue is tiring to write for. Fun, but tiring.

ED: Oh, Celestia...(puts her head in her hooves)

ID: So, do you have a favourite, maker?

Not particularly. Sometimes one of you is easier to write than others. Sometimes I feel like Thread's rambles, sometimes I feel like your eccentric magicbabble, sometimes I feel like Elegance's snobbishness...

ED: (Head shoots up) Excuse me? I am not snobbish, I have standards. it is hardly my fault if ponies completely fail to make a decent effort! Respect is a privilege, not a right!

ID: Ellie...

Yes, sometimes Elegance is the most enjoyable to work with. But my favourite, if I had to choose, would be Melody Flowerbridge.

[ID and ED stare blankly]

Older character. Human. Not MLP. She was consistently interesting to write for, cause she had lots of little facets I could explore.

ID: You carry my name, though.

Yes, but that's because everyone here recognises me with your title. Anywhere else, it would be dontpressenter or something.

ED: Hah.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:19 am

I'm not late, am I?

We o'ly stopped, oh, 3 times.

Well, Excuuuuuse me for wanting to make a few Extra Bits.

You know you won't be able to keep that, Right?

... What.

You said y-you wanted a s-smoothie!

I can Still be in here, right?

"DAFFY DOO DELIVERY!"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:27 am

Moon Whistle: *sniffles into a napkin*

Goldilocks: Well, who of us is the favourite then?

Propably you, Goldie.

G: Oh, now this is awkward... *Backs away from Moon Whistle*

Makeover: *Glares at Goldilocks* Well, who is the least favourite?

Ehhhhhhhh...

Special Delivery: Out with it!

...That would be you, SD.

SD: Oh. Well then.
Back to top Go down
Mango Azalea

Mango Azalea

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:17 am

Mango: Peaches, stop being a bully.

Peaches: A bully? Moi? Dearie, I just believe it's a little unfair that our creator is picking favorites. *glares at creator*

Hey, wait a second! I said I loved all of you equal--

Crystal: But I thought you loved me more than them!

Peaches: She does. There's a reason that you're involved in at least three threads and I'm involved in zero. *looks over to creator* Cough cough.

I only created you a couple days ago, and it's not very easy to join to make a thread with a teenager in Canterlot.

Peaches: You don't know how easy it is to do something until you try.

Hey, I HAVE been trying!

Mango: C-can we change the subject?

Gladly.

Crystal: *jumps up* CAN WE PLAY CHARADES?!

Mango: How do you always manage to change moods so quickly?

Crystal: *shrugs* I'm a performer. CAN I GO FIRST?

I suppose.

Crystal: *flails and wiggles her limbs around* Guess what I am!
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:54 am

ED:[looks over at Crystal] A mentally challenged earthworm having an epileptic fit.

ID: Ellie, that's...

ED: Rude? I know. But any sense of civility this room might have had has left long ago. There is no point maintaining any aura of decorum here.

[Door opens]

sn: Mr Narrator, sir?

Oh, Nameless! Haven't used you in a while.

ID: You're in charge of a foal, too?

Yes. Intel, Elegance, meet Something Nameless. Someth-

ED: Something Nameless. Really. Are you trying to make her life miserable? Come sit to me, little one.

ID: You're not that much bigger than her, you know.

ED: Be quiet, you.

sn: No, as a maid, I can't...

ED: It is quite apparent that any rules of etiquette do not apply in this Celestia forsaken realm.

Sit down, Nameless.

[Nameless reluctantly sits]

ID: You haven't been using her much, have you?

Not since Manehattan turned into a hive of scum and villainy. It's rather difficult to play a foal servant, especially since poor Nameless has been overshadowed.

ED: By whom? [Gives Nameless a glass of juice]

sn: Loyal.

ID: Welp, I'm curious to meet the other creators in this place. I'll be back.

ED: You? Mingling? This really is a different world.
Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:24 am

Elix: Well seems like a paradox has seemed to sprung up here, creations talking to their omni-force 'creators'. this can not end well in the long run.

Well i think its interesting its gives you that 'what if' feel and shows how much of someone is in their creations.

Elix: Well it gives me comfort I supose, at least i won't feel as bad as having an insanity problem if these are the people i am around. why do I have such a terrible afliction though?

Well it gives you a unique trait, allows me to essentially break character if i want to mix it up and its a good plot device.

Elix: so allow one to suffer to gain an advantage over something? sounds like my Chaotic state.

Well you have it under control.

Elix: so it seems. until you make somethign go awry.

CW: -enters the lounge dimention via handmade portal- uh, Hi?

Sit down, i'll talk to you next post.

CW: what?
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:41 pm

Thunder: Hmmm, look at this place. All the ponies who have shunned me from society. Oh well, good place to search out for new prey.

Thunder, be nice. Not all of them have wronged you.

Star Sapphire: I keep telling you Thunder, I'm willing to help you. Will you listen to me? Noooooooooo. You are in denial that you have a problem

Thunder: I am not in denial!

Star Sapphire: Denial of denial is the first sign of denial!

Oh, cut it out you two!

Snapshot: Here Star, I'll sit next to Thunder, you sit next to Rozy. We need to keep them separated anyway. We don't want a fight breaking out. *Leans right up next to Thunder*

Thunderclap: A little close, don't you think?

Snapshot: Nope.

Rozencratz: Eh, I'm to busy woondering why I am the only non-pony in here. Are you guys all racist or something?

Rozy, thats not very nice

Rozencrtaz: Eh, boot its true. I also notice more pegasi than any other kind oof pony

We love you all equally......

Rozencratz: And whatever happened to that other fellow. Whiplash was it? Do you have something against Earth Ponies? Are you playing favourites with us?

No, I have nothing against earth ponies, its just that...

Star Sapphire: Playing favourites? You know that isn't good for our emotional growth? I suggest you stop that.

I don't play favourites guys,..

Snapshot: Favourites? Which one of us is your favourite? *Pulls out notepad*

Thunderclap: Me obviously. I was his first creation! We shared a name for quite some time.

Rozencratz: But we share a name now.

Guys, this isn't about who is my favourite. Just have fun. Don't argue amongst yourselves. besides you don't wanna piss me off. I do contra your futures.
Back to top Go down
Mango Azalea

Mango Azalea

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:14 pm

((is there a posting order in here?))
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Nope
Back to top Go down
Mango Azalea

Mango Azalea

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:53 pm

Crystal: *frowns at Elegance* No, I was an octopus.

Peaches: That was the worst octopus impression I've ever seen.

Peaches, be nice.

Peaches: What, you want me to lie?

Mango: Can I just go back to eating chips? ō___ô

Crystal: *gets devilish look* Hehehee... NO! *snatches chips away from Mango and starts munching on them*

Mango: *blinks in surprise* Wait, those are mine! *pounces on Crystal* Give 'em baack!

Crystal: Nuuu! *takes off*

Mango: HEY GET BACK HERE! *chases Crystal*

Peaches: *starts filing hooves* You guys are so stupid.

*gets popcorn* I know they're stupid. That's why I love them.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:01 am

sn: Who are all these strange ponies?

ED: Don't really know, don't really care. Nopony important, anyway. Well, there's Dr Sapphire over there, therapist by profession. Aside from that...

ID: Iccy! You have a handler too? Hello, there! I'm Intelligent Design, but call me Intel, so to describe me more accurately.

ED: Well, Intelligent seems to know that other pony.

sn: I don't know anypony here...

*sighs* you are quite difficult to play as, Nameless. In the actual RP, anyways. That's why I use you a lot in AUs.

sn: Pardon?

SN: And you don't even use me there anymore, not since the school AUs ended.

[ED and sn stare at teacher!Nameless]

ED: I, uh, what?

SN: So this is how I looked like as a foal? It's a pleasure to meet me, me.

sn: The...the honour is all mine...me.

Two versions of the same char at the same time...oh boy.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:21 am

MF: Whoa, look at all of these ponies and their creators talking to each other. Finally, more for me to show them my love for the Neighponese. *does a hoof pump*

Mist.. I really doubt that they're even interest in the stuff you like.. and I'm beginning to find it very strange.. *sweat-drop over my head*

MF: Ohhhhh? And what about you? We have the same intersets. We're the same person. Ponies.. Humans.. WHATEVER THE HAY WE ARE! We're still the same.

......Right, yeah.

MF: <_<;; One more thing.. where the hay have you been? It's been a month since you was here and you just left me.

I didn't LEFT you, I was busy with making oc's from anime.. plus I still need to create another new pony for here.

MF: Oh... I get it now.. you're leaving me alone so you can focus ON ANOTHER PONY! I KNEW IT! I DAMN WELL KNEW IT! YOU KNOW WHAT, I'VE TRIED TO BE THE BEST .. NO WELL-FIT PEGASUS HERE AND YOU JUST- *rambling on and on and on*

....... *watches silently as I dig into a bag taking out a Axis Powers Hetalia Season 1-4 and shows her it*

MF: AND ANOTHER THING! I-... that's badhoof you got there... what was I saying..? Oh yeah.. sooner or later, these creators and their ponies creations will see the-

...... - ~ -'' *headdesk*
Back to top Go down
Saphraira

Saphraira

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Trapper:Well this is a perspective on life I could have not known about.. -looks around for "her" human-

There you are! Brushie brushie brushie..
-Walks over to trapper with a hair brush and takes her mane down sitting down and brushing her humming-

You are my god? Of course you are... That feels nice.
-Lays down and looks around at the other ponies less shy then usual and focuses on Elix and Clockwork- I know Clockwork.. sort of but why do I know that unicorns face?

That would be because of outside of the form rp's, you two haven't properly met as of yet on here but outside he is your special some pony, I think I should have made you take more pride in your appearance, when was the last time you brushed your mane?

-Looks at her own hair and blushes a little-

Guess i'm not one to talk.You don't seem too thrown by the fact your creator is not a god or just random genetics.

You are apparently the one who made me such a repressed pony, why should anything I do surprise you? You SHOULD know everything about me..that part is a bit disturbing.
-Mind clicks on what she just said about the unicorn and blushes hiding her face in her humans lap-

Why, why, why, why.. this is worse then my first date.wait! you are the reason for all the bad things in my life! My special talent, why would you give me something like this as a special talent! what use is it?!

-Stands up quickly and glares down at her ears flat back and hoof tapping for an explanation about these things-

It has no use in piratical life, for both humans and ponies, you have that talent to reflect a dream I am not scientifically inclined enough to pursue on my own,plus I have a bad obsession with little shop of horrors, you represent the more logical side of myself, which is more cruel to be honest but you are from a little children show.

Hey at least you know what your place in life is, I have no thing on my rump to reassure me though out my existence that I am good at something. You also have a solid definite figure to look at as a god, not that you will know this in your reality.

-Shrugs and reaches up continuing to brush the angry pony-

-Twitches take a few steps away from her human- Why couldn't you have at least let me able to carry a tune? I love music it was cruel of you to do that, or let me have won the science fair.

Because you are an average pony, not overly depressed or overly happy, it seems like I would give you too much of an advantage too have won that, besides it would prepare you for your business failure, but hey it looks like your life is going to be turned around now eh? you have three potential friends in the making.

But the music?

I don't think I sing very well, so you can sing about as well as I can.

-Stands and walks over to Clockwork now holding up the hair brush and starting on her now-

Back to top Go down
Elix

Elix

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:30 pm

E: seems like the barrier between the individuals and their creations have just been broken as the creator of Trapper is now interacting with one of yours

just don't worry about it, she always does things like that

CW: -confused why her hair is being brushed and tries to ignore it- "Well besides this thing going on, might I ask why you created us as you did?"

well i see myself as smart and I enjoy magic and crazy contraptions, though I lack skill or materials to acually do what you two can do, even if I want to.

CW: "and the problems we have? like troubled family and insanity?"

I find insanity fun, like i explained before, allows me to break character if i feel like it for a reasonable reason and a good plot device. the family problem and such maybe a reflection on my life or not; I usually never purposly put a part of me in my creations, but ends up like that some times.

CW: "interesting, and I take it the one brushing me is your mate of sorts."

yes, just be happy thats all shes doing for now."
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:56 pm

*sighs* Well, now I'm just bored. It's been (again) awhile since I came back.. Been so busy with other OC's characters from a another site.

MF: -nods at the same time- Hai.. You have a point but we need to start getting in and step up already. For the love of Celestia, I need to get back on track.

I know I know.. -picks up bag and sets in down on the table opening it up as I dig through inside-

MF: -stares at her creator in confusion lifting up an eyebrow pushing up her glasses*- What the hay are you doing..?

Well, after you're little outburst... I came prepared for both of us. (..well for the three of us very soon.) So, I got us some DvDs, manga, pocky, Japanese sweet snacks and drinks too. And a book called "How to be active around another ponies and creators" since we're still here in this lounge.

MF: *quickly snatches the pocky box with her mouth and stuffs herself*

...Hm.. we should first.. Hey.. hey.. HEY! are you listening to me?

MF: ..MHHAT? Oh! oh.. yeah.. yeah.. keep going...*munches munches munches*

I look around trying to find some people I know ending up finding Badger with her ponies. Oh, look it's Badger. Sup, Badger! -waves to her like a idiot-

MF: -isn't paying attention and this Pegasus was reading some of the mangas and eating her pony heart out-
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:36 am

Moon Whistle: Whaaaaat? You made another one?!

Ah well... it's 'cause, you see, er... The forum does not have elderly characters. *Is desperately looking for help*

Poppa Patches: I certainly don't shee anything wrong in it.

Special Delivery: No one asked you, old geezer...

*Smacks SD's head* You don't talk to your elders like that. Darn, how much you need a makeover on your personality.

Makeover: *Hears the word makeover* OuO *Takes out a pack filled with equipment for said makeover*

Makeover, he needs his PERSONALITY adjusted. I doubt we can do that with lipstick and stuff.

MO: Ohhh. ono
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:25 am

ED: The decorum of some of the handlers here is...disturbing. Very disturbing.

SN: Remember that you're dealing with creative types here, most of them will be at least temperamental. At most greatly disturbed. I mean, (turns to me) aren't you a little old for this sort of thing? Don't you have actual priorities in life?

sn: (mumbles)

SN: And I know what you said, past self, but he is hardly going to take it out on us. You. I have no idea what kind of limbo I'm in.

Yes, I know. Uni. Math and Physics and all that. Writing is my downtime and experimenting with personalities is what I-

WT: Characters! Yes! Characters are like the threads that hold a story together, or was that tropes and characters were the stuffing? Or was the setting the stuffing? Oh, look! All the strange and wonderful characters in front of me! Hello!

ED: (taken aback) Ah, you must be-

WT: Warm Threads! Stuffed toymaker extraordinaire! You must be the snooty uptight noble that displays rare moments of kindness to those she cares about, increasing the d'awwww factor in those relatively rare times! It's like increasing the price on liquor so gullible alcoholics think it's 'high class' and shell out more bits! Silly alcoholics. Liquor won't win you happy points. You get more happy points by winning happy points and pressing up up down down left right left right b a barracus! I pity the foo'!

ED: (As WT continues talking) You know all the good things I said about you before? Consider them taken back. How does she- How does she keep talking?

Well, whatever pops into my head, I type. This often leads to incoherent thought threads.

WT: I'm also based off Rin Tezuka and Flandre Scarlet! Except with more limbs and less psychotic vampire!

sn and SN: (muttering) Well, less vampire at least.

WT: (singing) Take your Canvas bags when you go/ to the super market...
Why use plastic ones when you know/you know the world can't take it...
Take your ca-

Alright that's enough. Threads, sewing kit, materials. Make me a doll of...let's say Laika.

WT: Your werewolf with guitar that you only rp'ed for a month? I'm on it! (Starts working)
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:44 am

Goldilocks: Warm Threads never shuts up. Sometimes I wonder if she needs to be kissed to make her silent.

MW: "Goldie and Threads, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g..."

Moony, if I was you, I would shut it, now. *picks up Moony's diary* "Dear diary, today I saw Iccy in the marketplace... He was so handsome I could've just died there..."

MW: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!!
Back to top Go down
Mango Azalea

Mango Azalea

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:26 am

Crystal: *finally lets Mango have her chips*

Mango: Thank you.

*sighs*

Peaches: I see you've made no progress whatsoever in involving me in any more threads...

Crystal: You didn't hear? She's redesigning y--

Crystal! *glares*

Peaches: REDESIGNING me? And what part exactly about me is so horrid you would have to redesign it?!

Crystal: Every part...

Oh my god Crystal, I'm going to have to tie up your mouth if you don't stop talking right now...

Crystal: But she's so mean to me!

*sighs*

Mango: *looks around room for ponies she recognizes* OH HI MAKEOVER *bounds over to her*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pony Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pony Lounge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next