My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pony Lounge

Go down 
+7
Senran Kagura
Amber Flash
Elix
Iccy Gear
Mango Azalea
dontpressenter
Badger
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

Pony Lounge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:32 am

Makeover: Darling! So glad to see you! *beams*

Poppa Patches: Sho, when I am going to land shomewhere...?

Uh, well... It depends. I'll, um, ask around if I get someone to play with us.
Back to top Go down
Saphraira

Saphraira

PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:17 pm

-Continues to brush Clockwork and looks over at Badger-
Trapper can play with him if you like.

-Attempting to push her away from clockwork- Hey, what? you aren't even going to ask what I want to do? I still need to go get a proper job!

You can do that too, a bit afterward, besides I don't think there are repo ponies here. Hmm Repo! the genetic opera ponies..

-Giggles and pauses brushing, finally gets pushed away from clockwork and starts on Elix now instead-

Stop it! you are relentless! -Begins trying to shove her away again-
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:10 pm

Poppa unfortunately does not live in Ponyville.

Poppa Patches: Alash, you placed me in isholated place, Badger-lassh.

*Rolls eyes*

PP: Don't give me that look, young lady!
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:09 pm

What in the actual actuality is this.

"it seems to be an area where people can meet and interact with those from another world."

Yeah. about that. The world i'm from created your world and i created you.

"oh, i know. simply being present here tells me all i need to know"

That's because i just made you know everything. to make it easier. for myself.
There are no rules i need to keep to here.

"that sounds pleasant. so i could shatter the 4th wall and keep this apathetic face on if i want to?"

you just broke the third wall, so i don't see why you'd have an issue breaking the fourth.
Back to top Go down
Quillon

Quillon

PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Holy balls! Paradox!

Q:Are you the guy who made me from your headbrain?

Err.. I guess I am. Where the Frucker Fracker am I?

Q: Err... a gap in time and space?

Lolidunno. There's some others here so we might as well chill.

Q: I guess so. So, if you created me we must share some experiences?

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Q: Yep.

Aaaand IIIIIII Wiiiill alwaaays looove youuuuuuu!

See? We both love bursting into song to annoy others! Man, you're awesome!

Q: I concur. So.. how's everypony doing?
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:40 pm

WT: Done!

ED: That was extraordinarily fast.

WT: Webcomic Time, Eri! It's actually been almost a week, but time has almost no meaning in here. Things happen in order but- (touches throat) my voice! It's much quieter. Huh, I like it. Hm-mm. A-e-i-o-u. Peter piper picked the sixth sheik's sick sheep, how many were going to St Ive's.

Yes, I've finally decided on your voice. Something besides a simple Pinkie Pie clone.

(sn pokes stuffed Werewolf toy. It is life sized.)

sn: It's very good.

WT: Thank you, filly with no name! I worked hard on it. You can keep it. Now, what was next on my mental checklist? Oh! (Waves at P. Patches) Patchy-patch! Patchouli! (Hums 'Girl in the locked room') I'm free now and I sould be heading your way next! If my handler can be bothered making a thread after all. He's quite lazy. That's why all his characters are hard workers so he doesn't feel lazy. Lazy handler! Please do not say I'm lazy, cause I'll just think you're crazy! Moe is cliche now, the anime market is over saturated. Don't blame me for my refrence! Cause it's my handler's preference! But if he didn't like it, it's very probable that I wouldn't have existed! Guitar solo!

ED: No.

WT: But I-

ED: Shut. Up. Cease. Talking. Immediately.

WT: But we're character song sis-

(ED glares at WT)

(WT zips her mouth shut and sits down)

SN: That was suprisingly simple.

Yes, yes it was.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:52 am

*Looks at watch* Where are they...? I'm sure I gave them the right place...

Suspicious Package: *Door slams open as Thunder Gust and Suspicious Package burst in, arms around eachother's shoulders* So what I did, I told them the wrong address and they actually ended up catching their own guy! Funniest part is they never caught onto it!

Thunder Gust: Haha! That's hilarious! I had no idea people could be that stupid! *Looks around the room* Oh my god. What the heck is happening here... Is this like... a costume party? But Nightmare Night just happened like...a week ago.

SP: Few months, actually.

TG: Oh...

There you are! Finally, where have you been!?

TG: WHATEVER HAPPENED IT WASN'T ME!

SP: >.> We happened to meet next to a tavern, and then we realized we were both going to the same place... So...we might have spent some money on a few essentials buuut yeah...

*Facepalm* I'm not sure if it's good or bad that I expected this.

TG: Hey, don't you dare insult me like that. I never did anything to you! *Looks around some more* '>.> But seriously, what is this? I...I don't get it... My head hurts...

SP: *Whisper* I tried to stop him, but he wouldn't stop ordering more...

*Sigh* Don't worry, you can't keep Gust from alcohol for too long. It's even beyond my power to do so and...well, I don't think that's supposed to be physically possible... Anyway, this would be...how to explain it...

TG: A crossing between universes that allows creations and their creators to be able to physically interact with each other through a gap found in the separation of said dimensions/universes, which might be called a grey zone in a sense?

Um...yeah...how did you...? '>.>

TG: *Taps his head with a hoof* Smarterness, my freend. So where's the cake?
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:30 am

A FREE DRINK NIGHT sign is placed on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pony Lounge   Pony Lounge - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pony Lounge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2