My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Honeymoon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Brawny Hooves and McCallum Lily had just arrived at the Crystal Empire, the spot for their honeymoon. It was the best place Brawny could think of for it. It's a great place, really. Nice ponies, nice atmosphere, and pretty sweet to be taken someplace like this. Brawny just forgot how cold it was up there. Actually, he never knew it was so cold. He had never been to the Crystal Empire before.

"Wow, what a place, huh? You ever been up here, Calla?" Brawny was still ecstatic about the fact they were married. He finally sealed the deal with her, and was now stuck with Calla until the end of time. At least he enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:55 pm

"No, I haven't," Calla responded, nervously rubbing her hooves together as she looked around. "Remember that mare, Rosella, who used to board at my old house? The one who sent us all those crystal flowers? She lived here. It really is a beautiful place."

She sighed and followed Brawny, her suitcase floating in the air next to her. There was a bit of tension surrounding her. She hoped Brawny was still oblivious to it, because she wasn't ready to confess just yet.

She was pregnant. Calla had found out only a few days before the wedding that she was two months along, and she was scared to death about telling her stallion. She hoped he wouldn't take it badly...
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:01 pm

Brawny Hooves thought for a minute, and he did remember the mare. She was really nice. Although she was a bit heartbroken over a stallion who found a different mare. He overheard a few of the locals talking about a blue crystal stallion starting some trouble up here.

Brawny trotted along with Calla. She was looking a little nervous about something. He had no idea what it could be. He was expecting her to say something terrible. Throughout his life, he learned to usually expect the worst. When he didn't, bad stuff happened.

"You feeling alright Calla? There something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:09 pm

"Wrong?" she asked, startled. "Um, not at all! Nothing. I'm perfectly happy, see?"

She flashed a large smile at her husband, but her heart was pounding. I'm not ready yet, I'm not ready...

She looked around once they stepped out of the train station.

"Wow," she said, her breath leaving her. "It's beautiful."

The crystal buildings glinted in the light of the setting sun, throwing rainbows of color almost as beautiful as the ponies who lived inside. She genuinely smiled at the sight, glad she was spending her honeymoon there.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Brawny Hooves was going to press on with Calla, but that may not have been a good idea. At least not for now. And they had just stepped out of the train station. Amazing how they got railroads throughout all of Equestria like that. Really convenient too. Brawny trotted into the city with his new guitar and watch. Gifts from the wedding.

"So, where would you like to go first, my love?" Brawny felt a little bit cheesy for saying that, but it wasn't false. Calla was his one true love. He was still worried about Calla. It could wait. Brawny was taking in the wonderful sights of the crystalline city.

"Wow, this place is amazing. Really shiny too. I never seen a place like this before. It's amazing this even exists in Equestria."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:28 pm

Calla smiled.

"Let's go drop our stuff. I'd hate to see you carry that around all night. You really should have let me carry it for you. It's easier than actually holding it. Where are we staying, exactly?"

Inside her suitcase was her new quills and parchment from her best friend. The smell of fresh parchment was wonderful, but so was Jim's yummy hay bale. She broke off a piece and fed it to Brawny before taking a bite herself.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:10 pm

Brawny Hooves took a bite of the chocolate hay bale. Sure was yummy. He preferred strawberry, but to his knowledge strawberry hay bales didn't exist. Chocolate was still tasty. Who doesn't like chocolate?

"Oh, it's nothing. I can carry this stuff. I am Brawny Hooves for a reason. And I got us a hotel room. It's not too far from here. Guess they knew that ponies like us would stay there. Location location location..."

Brawny trotted further down, looking for the hotel. Eventually, he found a tall, shiny building. That was certainly it. He trotted in, holding the door open for his wife with his free hoof. A bit much, maybe. But he liked being a gentlecolt.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Calla smiled with warmth at her husband.

"Why thank you, sir," she said, teasing. She winked and trotted forward, but paused at the desk to let Brawny check in.

It had bothered her to be completely left in the dark on the location and activities, but she had played along to appease her friends and her husband. The lack of control was bothersome, but she had to learn that it was okay to let others take charge.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:46 pm

Brawny Hooves checked in at the front desk, and got the key to their room. Top floor, and an excellent view of the city. Brawny trotted up the stairs with Calla, and led her to the hotel room. He stepped in and laid his stuff down next to the bed.

The room was beautiful and spacious. Neat, cozy, perfect for a honeymoon. There was a balcony, giving an excellent view of the city, and more importantly, the Crystal Spire. An amazing work of architecture.

"You liking the place so far?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:03 am

"It's beautiful," she said, gazing with wonder out of the window. "The architecture is just so amazing. I could only dream of ever being a part of the plans for something so grand."

She sighed and laid her head on the windowsill, hoping he'd come and sit with her. She needed warmth and comfort, the caress of a cheek or the feeling of hooves running through her mane. There was only so much this mare could take alone...

She really did love the place. Brawny picked the perfect location, the perfect hotel, the perfect everything. She only hoped it would stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:08 am

Brawny Hooves trotted to the balcony with Calla, and looked over the edge with her. While observing the shiny ponies and buildings from above, he gave her a gentle nuzzle. It felt so good to feel his cheek against her's.

Brawny remembered Calla acting suspicious and stressed back at the train station. He didn't want to ruin the moment by pressing on, but then again, it could be important. And if it was important to either one of them, he'd want to know. He still found it funny how she tried to cover it up.

"You sure there's nothing you wanna tell me?" He said, still nuzzling Calla and looking off into the distance
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:34 am

"No," she said firmly. "I'm just happy we're together, Brawny. I love you."

She looked out the window, at the beautiful buildings and the ponies who lived there.

"We've got a few hours," she said. "Anywhere you want to go? I couldn't possibly pick. It's so beautiful here, and I'm here with my wonderful husband. I couldn't be any happier!"

She knew she was laying it on quite a bit, but she was terrified. His touch both comforted and scared her, but she knew it was a matter of time before she blurted it out. Might as well make the best of it.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:01 pm

Brawny Hooves loved the company of his sweet and beautiful wife. There were so many mares in Equestria, and for Brawny, not a single one was as good as Calla. He could think of a couple places to go, but he wanted to keep pressing on with the questions. Curiosity may have killed the cat, but Brawny is smarter than a cat. I think...

"Are you absolutely certain you don't want to talk about something? Remember, I'm your husband. I'll stick by you and help you. Whether I like it or not."

Brawny awaited an answer while leaning over the balcony. Sure was a great view. And a bit dangerous, but it's not like he was dumb enough to fall off the side and possibly crush a harmless Crystal Pony and get shards in his back possibly paralyzing him for the rest of his life and most likely never being able to return here again.

That would NEVER happen, would it?
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Calla looked up into his face and felt tears welling in her eyes. Whether it was from the hormones or the fear, she didn't know, but it was incredibly worth it if he took it well. She took a deep breath.

"Don't let go of me, okay?" she asked softly. "Then I'll tell you."

She was going to do it. She was going to do it. Would it be worth it?
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:08 pm

Brawny Hooves held Calla Lily tight. He didn't want to leave her, and he had no idea why she would think that. They did just get married, and even if he wanted to leave her, he couldn't. He was committed to her.

"I promise Calla. I won't let go of you. I will never leave you. You're the pony in this world that matters to me the most. Now, are you ready to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:19 pm

Calla sighed and took his hoof. She gently put it on her stomach, which was, in fact, starting to show a tiny bit.

"Please don't freak out. I know for certain it's yours... I haven't been with anypony, ever, except for you. I... I found out a few days before the wedding. I'm two months in..."

She took a shuddering breath and buried her muzzle in his chest.

"I... I didn't know how to tell you... I..."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:15 am

Brawny Hooves felt Calla's belly, noticing it was slightly bigger, and listening to Calla's talk of pregnancy. He knew he was going to be a father soon, but he didn't feel like he'd be a good dad, nor did he feel ready.

"I'm... You're... You're pregnant?... That's... I don't know how to feel... I just... I just..." Brawny fell back and fainted, half of his body hanging off the ledge. The stress of becoming a dad was too much for him. He wasn't prepared for fatherhood.

Brawny was stuck hanging from the balcony, unconscious. He worried more for the foal and Calla than himself. How could he provide for them? How could he care for them? What would the foal turn out like? So many questions hawked his mind while hanging on by his legs for dear life
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:35 pm

Calla cried, pulling her husband back over the railing and collapsing on top of him, her body shaking as she sobbed. She curled up in a ball, cradling her stomach.

"Faust, I'm sorry. I didn't know it could happen from just the one time, and... We'll be okay. I get a lot of bits from my job, and... Brawny, if there was anypony worthy of being a father, it's you. I promise. Just... don't hate me..."

She had to stop getting so emotional. The stress could hurt her foal, and there was no way after all this she was giving her baby up.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:20 pm

Brawny Hooves woke up hearing Calla's sobs and sitting next to her on the balcony. He listened to her sobs and her words, feeling bad for her. Having to put up with all of this. When Brawny regained consciousness, he held Calla close.

"Lily, I'm sorry for that. I can never hate you. And, you think I could be a good father? I don't know... But, if you think we can do this, alright. I could never leave you anyway. I love you."

Brawny kissed Calla and almost started crying himself for causing his wife to act like that. Then he laid his hoof on Calla's belly.

"Know anything about the foal yet? Whether it's a filly or a colt? Any names?'
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:34 pm

"She's a filly," Calla said after a moment of silence. "I...I've thought of names, but none of them are that good. I've got Catherine, Nikki, Cella... They aren't sure if she's an earth pony or a unicorn yet, because the horn only appears in the last month. That's what they told me."

She wiped her face and leaned into Brawny's side, craving the warmth of his body more.

"Thank you. I love you so much more than you could know, Brawny. You're the perfect stallion. I could envision no other stallion being the perfect father for our foal."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:00 pm

Brawny's worrisome face turned into a warm smile after hearing Calla. Since Calla thought he was the perfect stallion and the perfect father, he was starting to warm up to the idea of having a little filly of his own. Who knows? She might turn out to be a really cool kid. And a filly could help strengthen their relationship.

"Those are all great names. If I had to decide, I'd choose Nikki. But it's your call. You're the one carrying it for seven more months. And thanks for the compliment, even though I'm far from perfect. Unlike you. I've seen a lot of mares, and you outdo them all in every single way. There has never been a mare I've been more attracted to, cared for more, or enjoyed more than you, McCallum Lily"

Brawny held Calla closer and kissed her on the lips, then went down and kissed her belly. He went from freaking out about being a dad, to wanting it to come sooner
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:35 pm

Calla smiled.

"I like Nikki, too," she said. "I'm glad she's yours."

She snuggled into him, content at last. Everything went alright. It was okay. She was happy. She had a wonderful, amazing, loving husband, a good job, and a filly on the way. Her life was perfect.

With a sigh, she kissed him again and looked out at the beauty of the Crystal Empire.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:23 pm

Brawny Hooves snuggled with Calla. Finally, everypony was calm. He kissed Calla backed and gazed outward at the city.

"You know, I heard the Crystal Fair was tonight. Would you like to go?"

Brawny still felt a little unsure that he was as great as the stallion she said he was. He felt like he could provide much more. Then again, he always stuck with Calla through thick and thin, and he loved her more than life itself.

"I should get a job and not be 'such a lazy bum' as my dad would say." Brawny chuckled a bit at that statement. "You know of any places or positions that are open? I remember a while ago a blind guard told me that the Royal Guard had some openings."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Calla wildly shook her head.

"No. No guards. You'd have to move to Canterlot, and I can't leave Ponyville defenseless."

She thought for a moment.

"I'm sure they'd add you to the government services payroll if you came along with me when I test the shield and watch the forest. I took Iris a few times, and she did just as well as I did, so you should be fine without magic. I mean, I'm going to be on maternity leave once we get back, and even  though its early, I don't want to endanger her."

She nodded to his earlier question.

"I would love to go. It's time to have some fun, anyways. As Iris likes to say, allonsy!"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:56 am

Brawny Hooves laughed a bit with Calla's last sentence. He led her down to the bottom floor and to the Crystal Fair. He stopped dead in his tracks at the front door.

"Oh, almost forgot something. I'll be right back." Brawny ran up back to their room and grabbed the new guitar Iris gave him for the wedding. There could be a point where he could preform for them. He ran back down stairs, put the guitar on his back, and trotted to the Fair.

"Hope our filly has as much interest in music as I do."

Brawny and Calla arrived at the Crystal Fair, smack dead in the middle of town. There was just about everything imaginable. Food, games, friendly and shiny ponies, music, just about anything that could be fun.

"What would you like to do first, m'lady?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Honeymoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Honeymoon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Other places :: ...Other places-
Jump to: