My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Honeymoon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

The Honeymoon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:58 am

Calla pondered it for a moment. There was just so much to do, so many things to see...

"I'm actually pretty hungry," she said after a moment. "Think we could get a bite to eat?"

It really was beautiful. They had timed it just right for the fair, miraculously, and the city was alight with happy crystal ponies, lights that bounced off the crystal buildings in ways almost unimaginable, and the perfect pony with whom she had to share the experiences.

Calla had a fleeting thought. She wondered if her old friend Rosie was here, laughing and dancing in the streets, but she shook off the thought almost immediately. There was no way. She was probably off Faust knows where, drowning her sorrows at a bar.

She shook off the thought and returned to the world.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Brawny Hooves nodded and looked around for a food stand. Everything was so exotic to him. If he had known a place like this existed, he would have moved here a long time ago. But an Earth Pony living among Crystal Ponies is a bit odd. But then again, Crystal Ponies are basically shiny Earth Ponies. Just dump some glitter on him and he's good to go.

Brawny trotted up to a fruit salad stand. He didn't see many of that down in Ponyville. Must be what Crystal Ponies usually ate.

"Ah, two fruit salads, please."

"That'll be twenty bits sir."

Brawny sifted around a sack a bits. "Oh buck, I only have ten. Calla, do you have some on you?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Calla chuckled.

"You think I wasn't going to be prepared?" she asked. "We do have a joint bit account, now, and it's me you're talking about."

She hoofed over the bits and walked with Brawny over to the only empty picnic table in the area.

"It really is nice here," she commented, taking a bite of the juicy fruit. "This stuff is really good, too. I can't believe we don't have these kinds of fruits in Ponyville."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Honeymoon   The Honeymoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Honeymoon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Other places :: ...Other places-
Jump to: