My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Retired)Diamond Frost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

(Retired)Diamond Frost Empty
PostSubject: (Retired)Diamond Frost   (Retired)Diamond Frost I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:25 am

Diamond Frost
(Retired)Diamond Frost 33k7ofk
Species: Crystal pony
Mane: A Royal blue mane with a light blue streak
Tail: Same as mane
Eyes: A lovely Rose pink there is something about her eyes that just pull you in, something that wants you to trust this mare to love her, but most of all give her everything you own…wait what!?
Body: A light sea blue
Cutie Mark: A money pouch on its side with bits and gems spilling out easily showing her love for money and gems.
Age (Baby,adult):Adult
Personality: A calm seductive shell hides and protects the cold creaked heart that suits the mare known as Diamond Frost. A mare that has learned the only things you should trust in this world is bits and the only pony you should ever care about is yourself.
Likes: Any hard drink Vodka and Flaming Whiz-bangs mostly, Bits and Gems, Warm Baths, Violin music Crystal berries, Nighttime, Snow.  
Dislikes: Rain, Love, Loud ponies, an empty money pouch.
History: Diamond Frost was born in the Crystal Empire and was ruled by the dark king Sombra for most of her child and teen hood. But she cared not or the darkness that surrounded her because she had something the king could never control, Love.
Diamond Frost was in love with the kings captain of the guard Crystal Dagger who seemed to  returned her feeling just as much. But alas there was no happy ending for these two lovers . Crystal Dagger was soon found to be just a heartless as the very king that ruled them.
He betrayed Diamond Frost for his own goals and greed, Diamond Frost with her heart now turned as cold and hard as the winter winds vowed to never fall a fool to “love” again.
Now a days Diamond Frost spends her time going from place to place looking fore something "more" getting by with the help of a few love-struck fools along the way. She mosty spends her time in the clubs and bars of Manehattan but is often seen in the small tavern of Ponyville around winter time.
Example RP segment: (Refer to post below)
It is pouring rain outside. Your OC spots the light of a tavern up ahead. The tavern is filled with ponies that your OC doesn't know. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.
Diamond Frost made her way up the path as the rain soaked her coat and she growled about her hatred of pegasi  she looked up to see what seemed to be a inn or Tavern of some sort. She made her way into the tavern the light from the fireplace hit her rain soaked coat causing it to sparkle and shine causing many a colt and stallion to turn and stare.
Making her way to the bar she sat down and looked around, upon seeing a stallion sitting next to her and trying to hide his rather obvious stare she smiled, turned  and spoke in a silky smooth voice “Hey Handsome, how about by a drink from a rain drenched mare?~”  

Acceptance

Last edited by Sweet Dreams on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: (Retired)Diamond Frost   (Retired)Diamond Frost I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:36 am

Can't wait to rp with her!

One thing that I need is what your OC has been doing once the Crystal Empire was freed. Since there is no Crystal Empire area to roleplay in, we will need a place for her to be. Once that is fixed, it should be approvable :)
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: (Retired)Diamond Frost   (Retired)Diamond Frost I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:48 am

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Retired)Diamond Frost   (Retired)Diamond Frost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Retired)Diamond Frost
Page 1 of 1