My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Past always comes back to haunt...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

The Past always comes back to haunt... Empty
PostSubject: The Past always comes back to haunt...   The Past always comes back to haunt... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:34 pm

Sweet Dreams sat in the waiting room, the only sound was the ticking of the clock on the wall and the occasional cough from the old mare at the front desk.

As she waited Sweets thought about why she was here, her coltfriend Recurve had suggested that she talk to someone about her past. He saw that her past was causing her to stress out about their soon to be family.

So here she was hoping that if she could come to terms with her past she could move on with her life.
Back to top Go down

The Past always comes back to haunt...
Page 1 of 1