My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quest Station.

Go down 
+3
Rez
Wild Card
StormyHugeheart
7 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Quest Station.  Empty
PostSubject: Quest Station.    Quest Station.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:12 pm

Friends and acquaintances, I wish you a merry hello from my corner of the world and all the way to your's as I announce with a multitude of excitement at the trail run of the Quest Station.

I have always found myself someone who loves to see characters get the full spectrum and I love to see them grow. However it becomes difficult when I want to put a emphasis on someone's character when my own are so taxing.

That's why I have started this Quest Station. Here I will post quests, missions and plot lines for ponies to join and Rp in, where instead of interacting with one of my characters I will take up the role of a GM, being the world you come in contact with. Playing the bad guys, your neighbors, the environment and creating situations where you have the joy of reacting and playing your character.

Quests will range from Slice of Life to something out there, but within the reasonable bounds of the MLP universes.

Short Version for Neanderthals and Neanderth-gals: I Gm! You play your character! We have fun!

If you have any ideas to add I'd be happy to take a concept and build a plot around it.  For now please join the following:

Ponyville

Annual Flower competition: Many of the green hooved ponies have been eagerly trimming their roses and planting seeds to grow in time for the Grand Flower Contest. Ponyville has the honor of being it's host this year! It should be a week to remember, as long as nothing goes amiss... (No character limit) (Should you find yourself a plant lover, someone who would love to help get Ponyville ready, or maybe you'd like to judge the contest itself? Even if you by chance find yourself in Ponyville and wanting to attend. Feel free to pledge yourself to this.

Truant officer: For whatever reason you just won't go to school. Well the local truant officer is going to chance that right quick! Have yourself a grand old time dodging class and giving the officer a headache. The only question is who will give up first?

Love thy neighhhhhbor: You have a lovely house, in quiet neighbor. It was like that till they showed up. Join in the fun of having that neighbor where your on the border of debating if you moving out or throwing them off a cliff will get them out of you life faster.

Tending: You have decided to work at Ponyville's own mental hospital. You find yourself a cast of, strange and interesting ponies you will be the only hope of helping them on the path to recovery. Do you have what it takes?

Manehattan

Acting the part: You find yourself suddenly in the middle of a huge mess in the big city. Someone has been going around removing the feathers off of Pegasi and leaving what they didn't take for the authorities to find. Find yourself siding with criminals and authorities alike to discover the whole truth.  Only a few will really discover if this is a case of Equestria's first serial murder, or perhaps something much more sinister.

Join the Guard or become a criminal: Ever wished you had someone to Rp a guard captain barking at you, giving you orders? Ever wanted a crime boss to expect results you'll be snuggling with the fishes? Become part of the one side of the coin. Perhaps even become a undercover or a spy in the guard?

You can smell him coming: You find a drunk older colt, drinking himself in to a talking like a baby. For whatever reason that possessed you have decided to get this colt back on his feet. Though there is clearly more a heavier issue causing his drinking. Have you the strength to shoulder this burden?

Get him off the poison: A new drug has circulated through Manehatten and a pony with the nickname Coyote has gotten addicted to the stuff. Will you be able to convince him to get off the stuff? Or will you have a front row seat to his self destruction?

Cloudsdale

Truly sail on the wind: You find yourself on the crew of the first ever cloud ship! Truly something for those wishing to see Equestria from a eagle eye view. Fight your way against weather, having to keep the company of others for too long and visit the homeland of the griffons. Join up to drink in the adventure!  (Pegasus/Griffon preferred, however unicorns are possible. Though should understand there is a real risk of falling. XD)

Trottingham

In the profession of shipping: A pony named Cupid has been working for the UPS delivery service for over three years now, but it's all a cover for his real profession. Helping ponies find their special somepony. Though when your the one shooting the bow the question you have to ask is: Who is gonna shoot him?

Tag: The filly/colt of your dreams has just appeared before you, but they don't seem to have any interest in you in the least. There willing to give you a chance though. If you can catch them then they'd be happy to give you a shot. How far you would be willing to go for love?

Appleloosa

Manifest destiny, I reckon: You decide to take a frontier guide in the wildest part of the west, who you know is a Ex-meteorologist. You find your up the river with no paddle when your tour guide is poisoned by a strange rock. Will you ever be able to get back to town, or the wilderness coming after you.

Supernatural, spurs and sledgehammers: Your on a crew that clears out old outposts and ghost towns in the wild west, only problem is they seem to be haunted! Can you get the ancient residents to R.I.P so you can get your job done?

Finish: Ponies from all across Equestria and the world have gathered for a great race across the uncharted frontier, facing the wild natives, rough terrains and vast distance in hopes of winning the 2,000,000 bit prize. Have you what it takes to win this perilous race?

Canterlot

Menace to civil socialites: You have cross a high up unicorn and they have decided to turn you into a animal! Find a way to fix yourself before it becomes a something that lasts forever and stop her before the Unicorn before they do more harm.

RunBeauty is generational: After they found a huge crystal with what appears to be something inside underneath the Crystal empire it's brought to Canterlot for a exhibit. Who knew you'd be the one to cause it to open! Inside is pony from a long time ago, back when the land use to be called Dream Valley. In her time she was one of the prettiest ponies around, but anymore. Not even close. Do you have the heart to love someone that isn't beautiful on the inside or out?

Run for office: You simply made a wrong turn when walking to work one day and throws you into a internal conflict within the higher factions of Canterlot. Against your will your forced to run for a position government in order to gain privileged access.

Trickle down system
: You really made a mess of things this time. You have injured, on accident a very picky, rich eccentric. To repay the debt you will have to follow the wild goose chases and odd requests of this stranger. Have you the will follow the crazy demands?

Lucid Lounge[/b]: The AOIM in short hoof, or Administration of Illusionary Magic has with the help of gifted minds in the School for Magical Unicorns have got to the stage of volunteers from the public wishing for participation with the experimental "Dreaming Technology", able to transport minds into entire environments without moving the body at all.

Other Places

So long and farewell!: You woke up today and realized something... you hate Equestria! So boring, the same ol' time every single day! You want camp and almost freeze to death! You want to see wonders! Everything the world has to offer. Then join and se if this adventure leads you home, or far beyond where you expect. (Plot changes based on how many players join.)

Last edited by StormyHugeheart on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Quest Station.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Station.    Quest Station.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:38 pm

I have a question that will make me sound dumb if I ask, but I will anyway.

Do you set up these scenarios in their appropriate towns, or is that up to us? And I would love to join one of these. Most likely "Menace to Civil Socialites" in canterlot, or I'd do the Shipping one in Trottingham. I had one ship on the horizon anyhow
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

Quest Station.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Station.    Quest Station.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:43 pm

sounds fun
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Quest Station.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Station.    Quest Station.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:01 pm

Rez if you think it sounds like fun, let me know what has caught your eye.

Also to Brawny. I do set those scenarios in those town, but I can be flexible on a few of them.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

Quest Station.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Station.    Quest Station.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:54 am

Wow. I can't decide which sounds awesomer: The Annual Flower Competition or So Long and Farewell. They both sound cool.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Quest Station.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Station.    Quest Station.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:28 am

Interesting. I might write a newsarticle for any that happen to be activated.

Might pm you some random ideas that I might come up with.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Quest Station.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Station.    Quest Station.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:34 am

Manehattan's Acting the Part would fit Midnight - or rather his alter ego - quite well in both situations.

Trickle down systems sounds like something Midnight and Dare would get into.

So long and farewell seems to fit fine with Blindsight

When does this start? 8D
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Quest Station.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Station.    Quest Station.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Update

Digital Changeling, just let me know which one you would like to do and I'd be happy to start it. Though I must ask you choose one for now.

You know what is funny about that Intel. I had debated IC writing in the new articles section, but decided not to because it might make it confusing. Though if you write a little something that would enjoyable.

Piefan. Please feel free to choose one, though both i would like there to be more then one person, but if no one speaks up then I can start it for you.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Quest Station.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Station.    Quest Station.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am

Acting the part for Midnight :D

I want to use his darker side for this
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Quest Station.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Station.    Quest Station.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:08 am

I'll wait two days then, if no one else expresses they want in. I'll make the thread.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

Quest Station.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Station.    Quest Station.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:54 am

I guess I'll choose Annual Flower Competition.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Quest Station.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Station.    Quest Station.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:14 am

I'm delighted to hear that your particular interest in this one. Pie Fan. I'll PM you shortly once I have everything settled.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Quest Station.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Station.    Quest Station.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:53 am

TOTALLY IN THE ANNUAL FLOWER COMPETITION. AMY WILL BE THROWING ROSE PETALS EVERYWHERE.

I also like the idea of the shipping one XD STORMY YEW SO CLEVERZ.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Quest Station.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Station.    Quest Station.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:59 am

I'm assuming that you mean "in the profession of shipping" threat is the one you want?

Also all had you mentioned the annual flower competition along with Pie Fan. I just need to know what characters you're using for them. That goes for you to Pie Fan.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

Quest Station.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Station.    Quest Station.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:03 am

Leaf Gardens for the flower contest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quest Station.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Station.    Quest Station.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest Station.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: