My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So you want to see the 'whole' world?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

So you want to see the 'whole' world? Empty
PostSubject: So you want to see the 'whole' world?   So you want to see the 'whole' world? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:01 am

If you stood atop a tree you would see a lush forest that thinly hid a roaring river that carried row, after row of boats carrying the oddest sort of folks. They wore gowns of purple and their language wore a bit of spice and they seem to have replaced the meaning of words. Anyone for a mile could hear the roaring of laughter, merriment as a crisp voice rang in the air with a outlook deck. To most he was a orange speck, expect for those who flew up to hear better and those looking up from the upper deck. "So after I entered the cave the strangest site laid across the way from me, though I hadn't thought about it. Being the youth that I was, only noticing the beautiful, sparkling sea-ponies before me." His voice seem never to quiver, word flowed with him like tidal wave, but the enchanting wave seem to cleanse and keep you listening. His grin was wide, overcoming his face. His eyes dampened the strangest of that grin, for they twinkle with a wonder. As if everything before him with presents on Christmas.

"So i took the row boat across, only there was no water! A grinding as I rowed the with all my might, because I couldn't stop now. The sea-ponies had noticed me by now." he touched his chest as he stood on the edge, a hoof to support him. "So when I was close I stood with pride and said with a grin much like this one. His hoof glides across his face to transform in his signature smile.

"ladies." He said with a smoother tone. The crowd roared with laughter as Stormy launched himself from the crow's nest, landing in a explosion of water in the river, being lifted from from a colt who spoke to him the strangest language, surprising Stormy replied in the same. Stormy's eye looked about as he wiped his drenched hair from his eyes in search of something. Interesting.

Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: So you want to see the 'whole' world?   So you want to see the 'whole' world? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:17 am

Sea Salt had been making his merry way, strolling, well, limping, rather, across the smoothed stone pathway right next to the river. He had been walking for awhile, and had been feeling very hot. He found that his bath went under an overhanging deck, and with a sigh of relief, he galloped toward it, desperate to be in the shade.

He sat down under the overhanging deck, closed his eyes, and tried to relax. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, he couldn't think of anything bette-he stopped mid-thought hearing annoying roars of laughter coming from above. He was just about to go see what was going on when a stallion dived from the deck, and into the river, drenching Sea Salt with his splash.

It was hard for Sea Salt to look at water, much less being drenched in the stuff. With a loud scream he started clumsily running in circles, tripping and falling, rolling around, doing absolutely anything to get the water off.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: So you want to see the 'whole' world?   So you want to see the 'whole' world? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:23 am

Stormy had a huge grin over his face as he saw the frantic colt running in a circle. Clearly from the way the colt walked he had a sea legs, yet clearly he wasn't a gypsy like all the other ponies around here. A outsider like himself. "How Interesting." He was drenched in water himself, but he removed a towel from the rack with his teeth and ran after the colt with it, trying to surround him with the towel.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: So you want to see the 'whole' world?   So you want to see the 'whole' world? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:35 am

Sea Salt, still frantically running around, suddenly felt a warm towel get wrapped around him. He smiled, and noticed it was the dripping wet stallion that splashed him in the first place.

"Oh, hello! Tanks a lot for...uhm," he looks around at all of the interestingly dressed ponies, with all eyes on him, "helping me out," he said with a sheepish smile.

"Are you from around here?" he asked, clearly seeing the stallion looked a bit out of place.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: So you want to see the 'whole' world?   So you want to see the 'whole' world? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:53 am

"Well your very welcome! And you seem to to have a keen eye for detail." He said with joking tone, though somehow it didn't imply a menace or even negative from his sarcasm as it rubbed the colt rather roughly to remove the water from his face before removing to wipe himself self off, letting the drenched towel to hit the floor when he was done.

He was still wet, but he let the water drip from him as he wore a large grin. "My name is Stormy Hugeheart, also as you keenly saw I am no gypsy. I'm from New Saddle actually." His eyes had a focus to them, like he was serenely listening with his large grin. "Might I have the pleasure of your name--?!" he stopped mid sentence as colt came from below deck, blowing a beat which made Stormy grow a bigger grin somehow as he started hitting the sides of the wall in perfect tempo as he did a little dance as he turned to Sea Salt, giving him a wink before going down deck. The trumpet player did a little intro solo as you heard a loud noise rise from the below deck. Stormy had returned with a brace hold a Saxophone around his neck with a small band as they started adding to the trumpet.

Everyone around them stomped to the beat, though a little off tempo they began singing and dancing. All around encouraging ponies to join on the fun.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: So you want to see the 'whole' world?   So you want to see the 'whole' world? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:07 am

"Sea Salt's the name," he said, watching Stormy disappear below deck, coming back up with a Saxophone. He unattached his lute from his hind leg, as he used his lute not only for music but as a makeshift peg-leg. He tumbled over, but then regained his balance and started playing along with the tempo.

Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: So you want to see the 'whole' world?   So you want to see the 'whole' world? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:14 am

Stormy took a quick breath in as he licked the reed before letting out a soft string of notes before walking backwards in a marching side to stand next to the colt playing his lute as the dancers appeared in crowds as they began to move to the beat filling the air.

For what seem like a lifetime they just played, creating music as ponies danced before the bubble pop at the sound of the horn. Stormy stopped suddenly as everyone cheered and scrambled to there stations. Stormy motions to the colt before running below deck. He started packing away his sax before throwing on his saddle bag. "Would you mind latching on this case to my back, I don't want it to fall off when the boat goes off the waterfall." he said matter-of-fact, but his smile creeps slightly at all times when he spoke. As if ready to arise at any time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you want to see the 'whole' world?   So you want to see the 'whole' world? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So you want to see the 'whole' world?
Page 1 of 1