My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Whole New World

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Floralbloom

Floralbloom

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:39 pm

Floral Bloom trotted a long the town square of Ponyville, her eyes wide with adventure. She was levitating a basket of flowers, carrying two more on her back. The busy florist had been moving back and forth all day trying to get all of her precious plants to her new house so that she could tend to them. She huffed some hair out of her face and sat down for a second to regain her bearings.

"So this is Pony Ville, huh?" She beamed at the town, admiring it's simplicity. "So peaceful," She sighed happily, getting back on her hooves and continuing on. She made a note to remember and catch something to eat later and check out the market place.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:24 pm

Life was walking down the street when he saw a mare he did not recognize. He saw that she looked a little tired and was taking a lot of stuff. He decided o be a good sport and go up to her. "Excuse me, do you need help with that?" He said smiled down at her. (he is tall XD)
Back to top Go down
Floralbloom

Floralbloom

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Floral looked up in surprise, not expecting somepony else to be there, "Gosh you're ta- I mean- I'm fine! I can handle it!" She assured him, even though she clearly couldn't. Floral took another step and dropped her one of her flower baskets.

"Yeah, I need help." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:53 pm

"haha, its okay. Around here you don't need to be shy about asking for help." He smiled while taking the basket from the floor with his wing. "So I noticed you are new here? am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Floralbloom

Floralbloom

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:01 pm

"I'm sorry, I'm used to dealing with snobby ponies in Canterlot," She smiled, feeling relieved that her load had been lifted a little. "Yeah, I just moved today! I'm a florist by the way, but you could probably tell that." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:07 pm

"oh! we have a pony from Canterlot here! Wow it must be pretttyyyyy uptight there..." He chuckled at the thought. "I did kinda guess with all the, well, flowers... I am a doctor at the Hospital" He said looking toward a large hill with a giant white building at the top.
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:31 am

Flora flew by two ponies talking on the ground, noticing they were there after she had passes them. She stretched a long, slender leg down to the ground and dragged it on the path, skidding around and flying towards them. She slowed and alighted gently a few feet from them. She smiled and dipped her head in greeting. "Hey!" she chirped, folding her wings neatly.
Back to top Go down
Floralbloom

Floralbloom

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:45 am

"It was really uptight, that's why I left." Floral dipped her head in agreement. "I love this town, it just bustles with activity, it charms me to no end!"
Floral looked up at the building on the hill, "A Doctor? Well, atleast I'll know who to come to if I fall through a nettle patch."

Floralbloom looked up at the new pegasus arriving on the scene. "Hello!" The unicorn greeted the pony with smile.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:09 am

"Haha I would be glad to help any time!" He looked to see Flora driving. "he! whats up Flora?"
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:01 am

Flora grinned and waved at them, turning to the new unicorn. "hi, I'm flora!" she held out a hoof in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Floralbloom

Floralbloom

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:03 am

She nodded to Flora and shook her hoof. "I'm Floral Bloom, I just moved here. You can call me Floral if you want! Our names sound a like, it must be fate." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:15 pm

"oh wow I just realized that!" He chuckled. "that was some night at the tavern huh?" He said to flora.
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:45 am

Flora giggled and blushed, pushing at Life with her shoulder. "It sure was..." she mumbled, biting her lip nervously.
She shook Floral's hoof and smiled. "nice to meet you, Floral! We must be the same pony!" she shook her mane and laughed brightly.
Back to top Go down
Floralbloom

Floralbloom

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:26 am

Floralbloom briefly wondered what happened at that night at the tavern but shook her head reminding herself it's rude to pry. "So, do you guys no the best place to get something to eat around here? The train ride from Canterlot felt so long and I'm starving!"
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:15 am

"Well if your into the mood for sweets and tea/coffee then you should go to Sugercube corner, if you want something stronger then go the the uuhh... tavern, if you want to relax hhmmm... I forget... oh! Teas, Tonics and Tinctures thats the place! And thats all the eating and or drinking places I know of" He said smiling
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:45 am

Flora nodded at Lifes suggestions. "There's a pony who is opening an ice cream shop in his house, we could try that? I personally like the tavern, or maybeee sugarcube corner." she giggled and swished her tail, fidgeting. She never really liked to stand completely still.
Back to top Go down
Floralbloom

Floralbloom

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:14 pm

"Icecream? I haven't had any since I was a filly, I'm not much of a drinker and I'm not really in the mood for sweets so, should we go get icecream then?" Floral grinned.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:24 pm

"I don't know where this ice-cream store is..." Well Flora, you are the leader here!" He chuckled and stretched his wings out.
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:32 am

Flora smiled and agreed. "Alright!" She exclaimed, and took off, flying low and slow to show them the way.
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t597-creamery-grand-opening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World   A Whole New World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Whole New World
Page 1 of 1